Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lumped Together Mosh-Pit of Ideas I've had for too Long

Unus

13 hours ago, Unus said:

OH, and, excellant news folks! A new piece of artistic work has been bestowed upon us, this time moving between two desks in order to be completed, the outline hailing from the desk of EternalDrkMako and the colored detailing from the desk of Fluffywolf36.

Behold! The Picead rifle in the digital polymer and bolts!
picead-2.jpg?width=500&height=324

I KNOW WHAT I MUST DO

Alright folks, time for the tiebreaker! Mr. Crow and Mr. 3602 have already put up their votes in the past, it's up to you others to break that tie!

What'll it be folks?

The Toggle-Trigger Solar Gun

then 

The Plasma Hand/Gauntlet Blasters?

Or

Vice Versa?

In addition, we vote upon the order of our latest acquisitions!

3. The Sword-Flesh-Spawned Kill-Crystal Throwing Knife?

4. The Targeting Telemetry Big-Pan Submachine Gun?

5. The Asymmetric Gamma Radiator Rifle/ Twin Pistols Combat Platform?.

You don't know just how excited I am to FINALLY put that list down folks!

5 hours ago, Unus said:

And Throwing Knife and A.G.R go below it?

...Sure, why not? I've neglected throwing knives quite a bit and I'd like to see an interesting throwing knife.

(Fun fact, when I made the Tsurara back it felt.... more like a joke than anything. But, well, it made sense at the time so here we are.)

Alright! After a completely botched Twitter campaign and a bit of discourse on the Warframe Discord, looks like the Crystallized Swordflesh comes first (name pending, design existent).

Be seeing you folks better after my baby-sitting duties!

• 2 weeks later...

Post 649

(Conceived circa 5/16/2019 somewhere between 9:30 and 9:45.)

Ack, take two already, but, I will not be silenced!

Designation: Hauterosa

Weapon Designation: Secondary, Pistol Ammo Type.

Manufacturer: The Corpus Board's personal smith's and armorers, culled from the general national populace and kept in Neptunian orbit through blackmail, lucrative pay, sheer guile, and/or incarcerated family.

Statistical Breakdown:

Trigger Type= Semi-Auto/Charge.

Damage= 80 Heat and 10 Magnetic.

Accuracy= ??.

Critical Chance= 7.5%.

Critical Damage= 2.0X.

Status Chance= 40%.

Projectile Type= Projectile (Ionized Plasma Torus).

Cyclic Rate-of-Fire= 3.33. (Reaching full charge takes 1.75 seconds.) ((Hands alternate and reciprocate between shots)).

Magazine Size= 30 shots worth of plasma medium allotted to the ionization chambers from internal reserves at a time.

Reload Time= 1.7 (Raise arms diagonal to the body. Observe faint electrical hum as fresh plasma conducts along platinum wiring to prefire chamber on arms. Energy lighting on back generator and prefire chambers cycle on and off once. Faint "old time computer processing grinding sound" occurs once, assume firing stance.).

Mastery Rank Requisite= 9.

Riven Disposition= ?????.

Polarity= None.

Special Trait(s): 

Intrinsic Plasma Ionization= 

Heat P.R.O.C. + Magnetic P.R.O.C. = True

Regardless of damage changes of any kind, the weapon's very nature means that both the Heat and Magnetic P.R.O.C.s are permanent additions to the weapon and both occur at the same time, every time.

Cyclotronic Emission Amplification: 

Charge Mechanic = Yes. Time Spent Chargeing = Increase In Projectile Size + Blast Radius. If Charge = Full + Target Health = Robotic or Machine, then +40% Chance to Temporarily Shut-Down Target for 3.5 Seconds.

As a Board Member's panic room armament, the inevitably comes equipped to defend against the latest in corporate military assets. By taking the time to enrich the plasma with even more energy by holding both barrels together, the size (from around thumb size to hands and area saturation of the projectile are increased. Once it reaches full charge, the resulting charged plasma torus begins emiting enough cyclotronic radiation that not even the most sealed of combat hardware or software is safe from it's despoiling touch. This can buy a boardsmen several minutes of extra life when faced with the worst case scenarios of boardroom disagreement, possibly even time to escape for one slippery and canny enough to not gloat or be filled with misplaced confidence.

Appearence: 

Supriseingly subtle for a dangerous implement of battle, the Hauterosa's layout conforms snugly to the wielder's body, enough so that the bearer may forget that they are strapped to a mechanism filled with volatile matter. A small compressed fuel unit, consisting of what appears to be an extremely saturated lambent yellow-green gemstone on a platinum metal base with golden framework accompaniment sits on the base of the back of the neck, appearing as nothing more then a fancy (and extremely expensive) decorative bauble. Thin hoses, made of a proprietary platinum alloy as much for ostentatious wealth as for it's inertness and conductivity, spider around the shoulders in a redundant web, all leading into an elbow-mounted charge refresher, done up in the same manner as the generator in all it's fashionable gaudiness. The platinum tubeing then leads to the side of the wrist, appearing as yet another gemstone accoutrement, this time a durable cufflink lookalike that carefully conceals the emission-point of the plasma. The firing sound can best be described as a deep and resonate thrum that repeats with every shotContrary to it's innocuously small appearence, the fuel cells contain a significant amount of fuel volume, energy, and firepower alike, fully capable of rendering the wearer into star-stuff if the exorbitant maintenance fees aren't paid for and the meticulous-to-the-point-of-neurosis maintainence regiments aren't taken seriously to a religious degree.

"Basic" Description:

All good things may come to an end. Every Board Member knows it one way or another. Companies rise and fall, investments pay off or go broke, the list goes on and on. To make it on the Board, one has to have made it so that said good things last as long as possible. Back-up plans within back-up plans, financial windbreaks buried in old code locked away, the best of the best must have accounted for every eventuality that probability could allow for (as well as several that it couldn't, courtesy of the existence of the Void). In the end, almost universally, the two pressing fears of every Board Member is either direct attack by one or more of the other Board Members, or the end of their civilization as they know it, precariously balanced against the gritty rustic monolith that is the Grineer Empire as it is. The Hauterosa was built to exploit the existential dread of the first threat (by an enterprising Boardroom Bodyguard no less), while also giving even the vaguest chance of defense against the second, all while allowing a looks-concious Boardsmen to maintain an unassuming look of opulence that Corpus members expect from their upper-crust. The significant costs and horrendous maintenance times mean nothing to any self-respecting boardmemberwho already has boundless wealth and an army of fawningly servile blue and whit-collar workers, kept loyal through means nefarious, neutral, and magnanimous alike. What irony there is, that the creator of the weapon has himself jumped in on his own product, grimly braced for inevitable attack by others armed with his own invention or copies thereof, his own company draining his funds and time like any other fearful bigwig that he set out to profit from.

And there we are! My idea of this particular weapon uniquely conforming to the character model of the wielder does seem a bit far-fetched, I must certainly admit. But, being that it is a fact that a significant portion of all Warframes share the same Excalibur wireframe model, perhaps it's not TOO far out in left field?

Can't wait to show you my new works folks! Swordflesh exploitation has proven to be quite  rich ground to till! To think it's largely because of my first sword-flesh weapon, made before Ballas ever actually gave us the term, that I am here now in this very day and age, still working on designs! I'm honestly kicking myself for not focusing on it harder sooner!

Apologies for the vast amount of time its taking for me to get back up to speed. After being effectively dead for a while, prior "work" reservations just kept piling up more and more. Now, i'm in a bit of a frenzy trying to put out the fires, if you will. With fingers crossed, I can say that things should normalize anew in about . . .two. . . maybe three days?

Wish me luck!

Uh. . . . shet, miiigghhhttt just be a weeeeeee bit behind schedule, jussssttt aaaa weeeeeee bit.

After a recent data loss, combined with the recent release of Borderlands 3 (my data-scrounging of it), and my tiring attempts at working on my share of the Unification Wars modifier for Hearts of Iron 4 I'm a part of, sun gun just hasn't topped my priority list. Dem it.

Edited by Unus

Ugh, I have something I really don't want to say, but feel that, in order to go through with it, I must make it into a statement.

Due to a creativity clash between a current Warhammer Project that involves me working with other people and me working on the Pit's latest piece, I feel that, in order to ensure greater quality for the Warhammer piece, I must put the Pit in the fridge, at least for a few days, perhaps a week or two.

I sincerely hate to do this, as, I fear it means I will lose the interest of anyone who even considered looking at my work for effectively ever (to say nothing of the possibility of me getting permanently shut down.) but, as the Warhammer modifier work is for something that will be implemented for public consumption in a game, I feel as though my obligation is greater there now then it is updating here.

Absolutely sincerest apologies folks, I simply shouldn't have taken on so many projects at once.

P.S.: This is NOT a farewell piece! Rather, this is a temporary mono-focus upon a specific design document, as opposed to spreading my creative tendrils to multiple things at once as I typically do.

Edited by Unus

No worries, I meant. I have thought a lot of warframe concepts threads* I wanted to make before my disappearance because of work and some of my frustrations with the game in general that I wanted a break. You are someone who put a lot of very thoughtful contents with an eye of details and realism that's refreshing in Warframe lore - and unconventional enough. I don't mind if you put up some Warhammer content for me to see, I know nothing about it but I'd love to follow anyway.

Apparently after the Plains of Duviri trailer, man, you got it right again with barren void plains with weird stuff and time craziness.

PS. Please change my name in the credit for my Spatali art - I must change it for a good reason

*Continuing my 'Volt Proto story/Darksector 2' concepts and Europa Open World and the Corpus True-Believers (What I thought Alad V would end up, but.. not anymore I guess) where there would be details about weapons, NPCs and quests

6 hours ago, Unus said:

Ugh, I have something I really don't want to say, but feel that, in order to go through with it, I must make it into a statement.

Due to a creativity clash between a current Warhammer Project that involves me working with other people and me working on the Pit's latest piece, I feel that, in order to ensure greater quality for the Warhammer piece, that I must put the Pit in the fridge, at for a few days, perhaps a week or two.

I sincerely hate to do this, as, I fear it means I will lose the interest of anyone who even considered looking at my work for effectively ever (to say the nothing of the possibilities of me getting permanently shut down might be.), but, as the Warhammer modifier work is for something that will be implemented for public consumption in a game, I feel as though my obligation is greater there now then it is updating here.

Absolutely sincerest apologies folks, I simply shouldn't have taken on so many projects at once.

P.S.: This is NOT a farewell piece! Rather, this is a temporary mono-focus upon a specific design document, as opposed to spreading my creative tendrils to multiple things at once as I typically do.

Don't even trip, dawg. Variety is helpful. Otherwise you get burned out, saying stuff like how Warframe's combat is tedious. And the thought of being that jaded to Warframe, especially knowing all the hours and fanart I've poured in, is horrifying. And maybe, just maybe, you can come back with a new perspective from your time doing Warhammer-related stuff. Maybe you can even come up with weapons exported from Warhammer to Warframe... that's a thing people do all the time in fanmade supplements for games.

I don't necessarily mean to give Warframe a bolter, but both games have a mind-boggling assortment of bizarre melee and ranged weapons. Maybe if you stumble on... I dunno, something like Melta weapons or something, it'll let you come back to the game refreshed.

Also, try looking at some of the fluff for SLA Industries. It's this  so-90s-it-hurts combination of Trainspotting, Blade Runner, The Running Man, Warhammer 40k, and... some other stuff I can't explain... that might be pretty inspiring.

On 2019-09-18 at 8:55 AM, Ammisro said:

No worries, I meant. I have thought a lot of warframe concepts threads* I wanted to make before my disappearance because of work and some of my frustrations with the game in general that I wanted a break. You are someone who put a lot of very thoughtful contents with an eye of details and realism that's refreshing in Warframe lore - and unconventional enough. I don't mind if you put up some Warhammer content for me to see, I know nothing about it but I'd love to follow anyway.

Apparently after the Plains of Duviri trailer, man, you got it right again with barren void plains with weird stuff and time craziness.

PS. Please change my name in the credit for my Spatali art - I must change it for a good reason

*Continuing my 'Volt Proto story/Darksector 2' concepts and Europa Open World and the Corpus True-Believers (What I thought Alad V would end up, but.. not anymore I guess) where there would be details about weapons, NPCs and quests

Oh, uh, sure, my dumb-little pet project aside, the biggest thing I have is my Tau auxiliary project.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-amNLBAmpEYNLMgelwRA1XFjuxyhGX5tE2yH-qyzK_Y/edit?usp=sharing
  Heh, I honestly thought that Mr. Jado and Mr. Epoch had a more spot-on view then I, though, several of the Sentient designs (particularly those riders) made me look at my own Sentient Factions and compare them to the Teocuitlatl Coconeh and their humanoid variants.
AH, got it mam! I would ask what the name change was for, but, I get it.

On 2019-09-18 at 9:35 AM, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

Don't even trip, dawg. Variety is helpful. Otherwise you get burned out, saying stuff like how Warframe's combat is tedious. And the thought of being that jaded to Warframe, especially knowing all the hours and fanart I've poured in, is horrifying. And maybe, just maybe, you can come back with a new perspective from your time doing Warhammer-related stuff. Maybe you can even come up with weapons exported from Warhammer to Warframe... that's a thing people do all the time in fanmade supplements for games.

I don't necessarily mean to give Warframe a bolter, but both games have a mind-boggling assortment of bizarre melee and ranged weapons. Maybe if you stumble on... I dunno, something like Melta weapons or something, it'll let you come back to the game refreshed.

Also, try looking at some of the fluff for SLA Industries. It's this  so-90s-it-hurts combination of Trainspotting, Blade Runner, The Running Man, Warhammer 40k, and... some other stuff I can't explain... that might be pretty inspiring.

Eh, don't think i'm gonna do any exportation over from Warhammer directly or indirectly. Inspiration perhaps, but, don't know if I can do full uploads.

Ah, you've mentioned them before If I do recall, also chatted to them on Twitter as well. I'll be sure to eyeball them a bit in the future.

Progresswise folks, things are a bit wonky. My "associates" have. . . uh. . .not been contributing anything at all to the project lately, meaning nothing is actually getting done without my own contributions.

This is. . . beyond awful, yet, I have pored to much of my blood, sweat, and tears into this for me to just stop. I dearly want to come back to Warframe already if it means I must labor on work not my own in squalid silence, yet, I must continue, for the sake of those who work just like me.
Fingers crossed this is just a temporary hump-in-the-road.

5 hours ago, Unus said:

Oh, uh, sure, my dumb-little pet project aside, the biggest thing I have is my Tau auxiliary project.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-amNLBAmpEYNLMgelwRA1XFjuxyhGX5tE2yH-qyzK_Y/edit?usp=sharing
  Heh, I honestly thought that Mr. Jado and Mr. Epoch had a more spot-on view then I, though, several of the Sentient designs (particularly those riders) made me look at my own Sentient Factions and compare them to the Teocuitlatl Coconeh and their humanoid variants.

Had a looI it. I don't know much about 40 k besides watching archwarhammer videos on lore and a few battle reports from miniwargaming. But as far as I am can tell looks nice , interesting and feets the tall lore ( the whole stick of converting people to the non religion of the GREATER GOOD ). Also would love to see the Tau fielding a unit no called battle suit ... Also I find the whole kroot evotution thing criminaly underused , so I like what you did with the kroot.

///////////////////////////////////

Also , gona ask a question to both @Unus and @(XB1)Fluffywolf36 

How you guys manage to keep these massive concept threads fresh and updated ?

I have a relatively humble project of desing 1 warframe ( kit ,visual and history ) , 3 weapons ( arch gun , primary and secondary , just some fresh ideas for gameplay I can't make a decent drawing) , 1 companion ( first raknoide companion ) and 1 mod set. I creating and reworking these thing for like 2 months and I'm still far away from completion. Just the warframe took me 5 attempts to get the kit just right. 

20 hours ago, keikogi said:

NANOMACHINES, SON

but no all seriousness, I just play plenty of videogames, ask questions like "What would I enjoy in X game" or "what do I enjoy in X media" and I find ways to export it into Warframe. For example, Gagarin - the Warframe I made awhile back - is sort of an amalgamation of every gravity-related power I've seen in games (among others) all condensed to a single frame. Also, the Estampida is just the Wingman Elite Pistol from Titanfall 2 in a Trigun skin,  the Depezador revolver is me trying to create a LeMat, and the Bruin and Vlcak are more Titanfall references. I could go on... but I really shouldn't because it's a long list.

On 2019-09-20 at 7:54 PM, keikogi said:

Had a looI it. I don't know much about 40 k besides watching archwarhammer videos on lore and a few battle reports from miniwargaming. But as far as I am can tell looks nice , interesting and feets the tall lore ( the whole stick of converting people to the non religion of the GREATER GOOD ). Also would love to see the Tau fielding a unit no called battle suit ... Also I find the whole kroot evotution thing criminaly underused , so I like what you did with the kroot.

///////////////////////////////////

Also , gona ask a question to both @Unus and @(XB1)Fluffywolf36 

I have a relatively humble project of desing 1 warframe ( kit ,visual and history ) , 3 weapons ( arch gun , primary and secondary , just some fresh ideas for gameplay I can't make a decent drawing) , 1 companion ( first raknoide companion ) and 1 mod set. I creating and reworking these thing for like 2 months and I'm still far away from completion. Just the warframe took me 5 attempts to get the kit just right. 

OH, uh, well shet, uh, thanks!  I always dislike how the auxila were stuck on the backburner, especially in recent years. Couldn't help but try to "fix" that.

As for how? Heh, this is YEARS of work sir/mam. In the early days, I had garnered so many designs mentally, that I felt like I was going to explode if I didn't put them down on paper, so, the first two pages were born.

Over time, I just started to naturally produce more and more designs. They just. . .came to me as I lived life, without any real rhyme or reason.

To this very day, they continue to come to me and I continue to write and refine them, much as you do. The only difference is they come far slower, as I must filter Warframe-existent designs out and only take the unique ones that emerge.
    I wish you luck on your own journey suh! My Feynman suit and my Free M.O.A. Front might be interesting to you.

Meanwhile, I was just told that production may not actually pick up until the next collegic vacation days start up.
Horrible soul screaming aside, it may also mean that I may be able to refocus again on the Pit. Really hard to tell, given the communication blackouts that have been occurring with the boss.

Urrggghhh, think I feel a blood-vessel throbbing in my forehead!

26 minutes ago, Unus said:

As for how? Heh, this is YEARS of work sir/mam. In the early days, I had garnered so many designs mentally, that I felt like I was going to explode if I didn't put them down on paper, so, the first two pages were born.

And I'm glad you did. Without your feedback, and someone to provide guidance for how to do lore, and some prompts, I wouldn't be where I am.

39 minutes ago, Unus said:

Horrible soul screaming aside, it may also mean that I may be able to refocus again on the Pit. Really hard to tell, given the communication blackouts that have been occurring with the boss.

Sorry to hear that the job's that stressful, my dood.

6 hours ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

NANOMACHINES, SON

but no all seriousness, I just play plenty of videogames, ask questions like "What would I enjoy in X game" or "what do I enjoy in X media" and I find ways to export it into Warframe. For example, Gagarin - the Warframe I made awhile back - is sort of an amalgamation of every gravity-related power I've seen in games (among others) all condensed to a single frame. Also, the Estampida is just the Wingman Elite Pistol from Titanfall 2 in a Trigun skin,  the Depezador revolver is me trying to create a LeMat, and the Bruin and Vlcak are more Titanfall references. I could go on... but I really shouldn't because it's a long list.

Definitely, far more streamlined process than my own. Also, way faster than coming up with a new kit from scratch, realize it is overly complicated. Streamline it, now the kit lost a bit of its thematic focus. Leave the idea on the back burner while helping people with their own frame concepts to see new ideas and game mechanic. Rework the kit once again regain its thematic focus. Keep looking around for new ideas and take the time to rework the kit 2 more times to get the mechanics just right and make the overall idea more cohesive.

1 hour ago, Unus said:

Over time, I just started to naturally produce more and more designs. They just. . .came to me as I lived life, without any real rhyme or reason.

To this very day, they continue to come to me and I continue to write and refine them, much as you do. The only difference is they come far slower, as I must filter Warframe-existent designs out and only take the unique ones that emerge.
    I wish you luck on your own journey suh! My Feynman suit and my Free M.O.A. Front might be interesting to you.

Meanwhile, I was just told that production may not actually pick up until the next collegic vacation days start up.

That explain things quite a bit.

Had a look at the warframe got to say I’m impressed. I’m amazed , an outstanding concept expecialy considering how old it is ( at the time we had less precedent for crazier warframe abilities )

Had a look at the warframe , considering how old the post is , it amazing how far you are willing to push new mechanics.

The 1 is OK ,

The 2 is amazing ( considering this post predates adaption(mod)  by years ,

The 3 is amazing but I would go even crazier with vehicle ( Feyman turns into a vehicle, you can drive and shoot a weak weapon , your ally can jump in and man a really powerful weapon while free to cast his own skills ) .

The 4 needs a fits well the theme , but I would change the armor gain to be per enemy hit = instead of percent of enemy armor the blob just gains armor per enemy caught so you don’t have to take into account enemy armor scaling while trying to balance this warframe survivability( the health and shield while in blob form can stay ) . I would also add the ability to pull enemies into the blob by pressing the mouse right click and allow allies to damage all enemies caught by firing at the blob.

About the Free MOA front

I already had a somewhat similar idea to The free MOA front, but far simpler. My Idea was, Persephone two summons a plant raknoide. My Idea was when Persephone was locked away before the end of the old war, her loyal companion was not placed into cryostasis. While he laid dormant because he is a plant he kept growing and now he is the size of the profit taker. The grineer found the lab and started doing grineer things. The massive plant raknoide got pissed and started retaliating by fighting the grineer directly and spawning head crabs (from half life). He sent those crabs to hunt anything with two legs. We find them when the reach the plains of eidolon. We track them down, get the warframe and ask the massive crab to go help defending the silver grove. HE moves there and becomes a new syndicate . This syndicate has no ranks ( like simaris ) , you get rep from them by killing grineer on earth , doing sabotage missions (on earth ) and fighting the new disruption mode on earth.  

3 minutes ago, keikogi said:

Definitely, far more streamlined process than my own. Also, way faster than coming up with a new kit from scratch, realize it is overly complicated. Streamline it, now the kit lost a bit of its thematic focus. Leave the idea on the back burner while helping people with their own frame concepts to see new ideas and game mechanic. Rework the kit once again regain its thematic focus. Keep looking around for new ideas and take the time to rework the kit 2 more times to get the mechanics just right and make the overall idea more cohesive.

Also, I try to make sure the gimmick works in Warframe. Apparently I'm well known for saying that I'll never add the Smart Pistol in to Warframe, (I mean, I could, it's just not a good idea) but I'm absolutely not going to add any mechanics that don't gel with Warframe's numbers. For example, the Bloody Mary from SPACELORDS (mutha mutha) which requires a headshot with the first round for maximum damage potential...

Because it scales the base damage level to the level of that headshot.  It's just not a good idea here.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

And I'm glad you did. Without your feedback, and someone to provide guidance for how to do lore, and some prompts, I wouldn't be where I am.

Sorry to hear that the job's that stressful, my dood.

ME, for you? Shucks, all I do is talk at your prompts, treat em the same way I do my own bits. I'm sure you would have easily found your place hear without my running peanut gallery, just taking a tiny bit longer.

Yeah. . . . thanks. W e started out so strong, even managed to get a few Youtube videos done about our designs by a few Tubers. I'm left wondering why we hit such a sudden hump.

44 minutes ago, keikogi said:

That explain things quite a bit.

Had a look at the warframe got to say I’m impressed. I’m amazed , an outstanding concept expecialy considering how old it is ( at the time we had less precedent for crazier warframe abilities )

Had a look at the warframe , considering how old the post is , it amazing how far you are willing to push new mechanics.

The 1 is OK ,

The 2 is amazing ( considering this post predates adaption(mod)  by years ,

The 3 is amazing but I would go even crazier with vehicle ( Feyman turns into a vehicle, you can drive and shoot a weak weapon , your ally can jump in and man a really powerful weapon while free to cast his own skills ) .

The 4 needs a fits well the theme , but I would change the armor gain to be per enemy hit = instead of percent of enemy armor the blob just gains armor per enemy caught so you don’t have to take into account enemy armor scaling while trying to balance this warframe survivability( the health and shield while in blob form can stay ) . I would also add the ability to pull enemies into the blob by pressing the mouse right click and allow allies to damage all enemies caught by firing at the blob.

About the Free MOA front

I already had a somewhat similar idea to The free MOA front, but far simpler. My Idea was, Persephone two summons a plant raknoide. My Idea was when Persephone was locked away before the end of the old war, her loyal companion was not placed into cryostasis. While he laid dormant because he is a plant he kept growing and now he is the size of the profit taker. The grineer found the lab and started doing grineer things. The massive plant raknoide got pissed and started retaliating by fighting the grineer directly and spawning head crabs (from half life). He sent those crabs to hunt anything with two legs. We find them when the reach the plains of eidolon. We track them down, get the warframe and ask the massive crab to go help defending the silver grove. HE moves there and becomes a new syndicate . This syndicate has no ranks ( like simaris ) , you get rep from them by killing grineer on earth , doing sabotage missions (on earth ) and fighting the new disruption mode on earth.  

I repeatedly went back to it over time, refining it with the advice of those greater then I when it comes to suit construction. She is and will always be the only suit I will ever create, as I've never been the best with the frames themselves. The suit was simply the strongest idea of the time, and has remained so ever since.

Hm. . . .hm. . . .I will definitely keep your detailing in mind, particularly relating to the fourth ability.

Ah, so a vast creature of sorts, some product of orokin science who is a syndicate all it's own.

13 hours ago, Unus said:

I repeatedly went back to it over time, refining it with the advice of those greater then I when it comes to suit construction. She is and will always be the only suit I will ever create, as I've never been the best with the frames themselves. The suit was simply the strongest idea of the time, and has remained so ever since.

Hm. . . .hm. . . .I will definitely keep your detailing in mind, particularly relating to the fourth ability.

I few extra comments on the warframe

You can afford to increase the armor bonus from her 2. Oberon gives 200 flat armor these days and it far from broken.

Maybe I did a poor job of selling my third skill suggestion, but the idea is awesome. Right now, it is really hard to design a static turret skill because it has to compete with Peaccemaker. So, I thought the easiest way to fix that is residing the skill is a vehicle. It is a good and traditional formula having 1 player as the driver and the other one as the gunner (both feel powerful and useful).

Warframe already has the pieces of the puzzle to implement a skill like this.

For the vehicle controls a adapted version of K-drive controls would suffice ( few changes , no need to charge the jump also add aim glide and guns )

We already can be gunners in grineer ramparts, but I hope we will get a improved version of this system.

For visual you could lift the basic structure of a Coilddrive ( the wheel ) and replace the block in the middle with one of these bad boys .

700?cb=20190222175146

450px-Air_Ministry_Second_World_War_Offi

13 hours ago, Unus said:

Ah, so a vast creature of sorts, some product of orokin science who is a syndicate all it's own.

Pretty much that, I kind of like the aspect that he is only active now days because the orokin could be bothered to seal him (they just left him there) . As far as offering are concerned you will be able to but the weapon set (from this warframe) , the head crab raknoid (companion) , a new health restore ( as strong as the best one right now , but faster pulses) , Crab specter , barb wire ( vines you can deploy to slow enemy, maximum number of vines active is capped per player ) and a few plants as decoration.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

@(XB1)Fluffywolf36 , I know warframe mechanic are unique sometimes. This can make adapting mechanics from other games way harder than ir sounds. Like for the exalted weapon of my frame I wanted it to feel like a slag gun ( borderlands 2 ) tag the enemy and switch out or melee. To implement so I simple think I had to change how exalted guns work ( as far as I can recall Ivara can't use melee while she has her Artemis bow equipped ) and give her both casting speed and holtering rate buff to smooth out the process.

Edit: ivara can use melee while she has artemis bow equipped now. It has been a while since I last used her.

Edited by keikogi

On 2019-09-20 at 7:03 PM, Unus said:

Hey, thank you for sharing. the concept looks awesome even if I don't know much about Warhammer... with sentient, who knows if DE team are actually observing these concept threads and they stealth taking it as inspiration, some frames are actually inspired by players concept you know. - I wish I could get to that point someday, too much real life work for me to make concept though..

The name change is because.. It's a long story, but in short I'd love to separate my Warframe identity with other things.

1 hour ago, Ammisro said:

Hey, thank you for sharing. the concept looks awesome even if I don't know much about Warhammer... with sentient, who knows if DE team are actually observing these concept threads and they stealth taking it as inspiration, some frames are actually inspired by players concept you know. - I wish I could get to that point someday, too much real life work for me to make concept though..

The name change is because.. It's a long story, but in short I'd love to separate my Warframe identity with other things.

I suspect it with mine, but I'm not sure. Somehow, I've managed to predict Sentients consuming Corpus (For context I predicted this long before the Apostasy prologue), an automatic weapon with an element-changing gimmick (This was before the Hystrix was released), Sentient hybrid semiauto rifles with nearly 20 rounds, (I wonder if they looked at the same skeletonized gun I did?) a Grineer pistol that can switch between full-auto and burst that's loaded from the back, and came up with a Ganymede-centered expansion before they released Disruption.

EDIT: Admittedly, the Quatz one is kind of a stretch. Full disclosure I honestly like the Quatz more than I'd probably like the equivalent sidearm I created.

EDIT 2: Now if only DE would look at the shotguns and revolvers I've made....

Edited by (XB1)Fluffywolf36