The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE you must remove conditions from assasination sorties

ariivanasan

1 minute ago, Thebel said:

With Warding Halo and actually moving, it's pretty reasonable to not get shot.

Mhm moving won't help much when u get sprayed by bullets you'll just jump around until your dead kinda like when you'd spray pesticides on bug and it flies around for dear life until it inevitably meets its fate.

Just now, (XB1)Listed mia 510 said:

I would disagree here, the outer planets could be considered medium difficulty imo

actually your right, but the problem is we don't have (fun)high difficulty only a mode were you get one shotted and you need specific weapons/frames in many cases to do well. It's not fun it feels just like grinding....oh wait.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

If you solo it you'll get torn apart by op bullets in sorties. Tough and I shotted are two different things bud I guess the bullets just magically miss u. 

With the mobility of warframes, you can find cover to deal with threats. You can bullet jump, copter jump, glide shoot, wall latch. This lets you use obstructions, hallways chokes, any terrain to your advantage. AI do not deal with situational awareness like humans do (duh).

If you're the "go go go" type, face tanking bullets, no amount of "cheese" is going to help you.

Here's an example of someone willing to think and deal with the challenge:

1 minute ago, Thebel said:

With Warding Halo and actually moving, it's pretty reasonable to not get shot.

1 minute ago, Currilicious said:

With the mobility of warframes, you can find cover to deal with threats. You can bullet jump, copter jump, glide shoot, wall latch. This lets you use obstructions, hallways chokes, any terrain to your advantage. AI do not deal with situational awareness like humans do (duh).

If you're the "go go go" type, face tanking bullets, no amount of "cheese" is going to help you.

Here's an example of someone willing to think and deal with the challenge:

Get sprayed by bullets while jumping away get rekt m9.get sprayed by bullets while wall latching get rekt m9. Get pinned down and killed behind cover get rekt m9. If it's broken just cheez the game mode.

16 minutes ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

I thought that when u play solo it wont even roll the already ticced items (and from my droprate experiences compared from solo and group play it appears to be like that)

From the update notes :

•    Non-repeatable Sortie Rewards have a check box in-front of them. Once you receive that reward, the box is checked off, ensuring you won't receive it again in the currently active Season.
•    When a non-repeatable reward is removed from the list, it's reward spot is substituted by a 25 x Rare 5 or 50 x Rare 5 Core bundle.

The reward is substituted with cores, the overall drop rates do not change at all. They simply replace one item you have already had with cores. The chance of getting a certain item like a Snipetron BP is always the same (until you get it of course).

Referring to the OPs misguided belief that solo gives them a better chance... It does not matter if the other 3 guys in your squad already have the Snipetron BP. If that is the reward rolled by the game, you will get it, they will get cores.

Edited by Egg_Chen

5 minutes ago, Currilicious said:

It's called aged Hysteria, there's also things like Shatter shields, Vex armor, Bless, Iron skin, and Defy but that might require too much thinking or effort.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Get sprayed by bullets while jumping away get rekt m9.get sprayed by bullets while wall latching get rekt m9. Get pinned down and killed behind cover get rekt m9. If it's broken just cheez the game mode.

Well then, I hate to say this. Perhaps you're just not ready for Sorties?

It isn't how long you played or how much gear you have. It's more like your action per second probably cannot keep up with that mode.

2 minutes ago, Egg_Chen said:

From the update notes :

•    Non-repeatable Sortie Rewards have a check box in-front of them. Once you receive that reward, the box is checked off, ensuring you won't receive it again in the currently active Season.
•    When a non-repeatable reward is removed from the list, it's reward spot is substituted by a 25 x Rare 5 or 50 x Rare 5 Core bundle.

The reward is substituted with cores, the overall drop rates do not change at all. They simply replace one item you have already had with cores. The chance of getting a certain item like a Snipetron BP is always the same (until you get it of course).

Referring to the OPs misguided belief that solo gives them a better chance... It does not matter if the other 3 guys in your squad already have the Snipetron BP. If that is the reward rolled by the game, you will get it, they will get cores.

Ye didnt read that, seems i just got bad luck with pub sorties in comparison then

Just now, Currilicious said:

Well then, I hate to say this. Perhaps you're just not ready for Sorties?

It isn't how long you played or how much gear you have. It's more like your action per second probably cannot keep up with that mode.

Maybe it seems like whenever I or when anyone else steps out of cover they are nearly downed instantly even with tanks frames like excal which I use. So I just see a probably(instantly getting downed with no way of stopping) respond by finding a way to beat thing game which in this case is just cheezing it. It doesn't matter how fast you kill or how strong your frame is....you just die so why not cheez a broken system?

58 minutes ago, Lobotomy said:

Loki + Tonkor (or any other strong weapon). Stay invis the entire match, drop Decoys to bait Sargus into using his abilities to expose his weakspots, blast his weakspots until he dies, and use energy pizzas to restore your energy as needed. I solo'd him that way. ez pz.

o8MJG7G.jpg

Edit: And to the original post, no they do not need to remove the conditions from assassination sorties. Things are just fine as it is, as it helps to provide some kind of challenge to us end-game players. And if you don't remember, SORTIES ARE END-GAME CONTENT. It's supposed to be difficult (even though it usually isn't). If anything, I'm hopeful that at some point we'll get Nightmare Sorties just to kick things up another notch.

that was my first attempt on him... ruk, that sob, never even opened his shoulder weakpoint for me to shoot it. so after a wasted a lot energy pads i thought to myself: fuckitall and tried it in coop. first coop run: 2 trins and 2 valkyries - val's got brezeled all the time (funny enough though) while we trins could stand the heat (no pun intended) thanks to the link but always needed to search for new victims to suck out for energy. end of the story was that the vals quited and it got to tedious to bring him down. next coop run went much smoother: only me as trin a loki, a val and a ash - still a lot of downs and every sentinel destroyed too, but after about 15min we got him (so every punk who says he/she can onehit ruk have to prive it with a vid first or i call it a lie) - it was a hard run, but not impossible even with randoms in a team (i pretty sure there are worse possible boss-assi missions/conditions out there...)

on a serious note there are a plenty of frames that can deal with energy reduction Ruk. I say it's all about endurance and a lot of efficiency. Squad helps too as long as they don't go down too quickly. Keep in mind Warframe isn't all about just using one Warframe and one weapon (Unless Loki Master Race). You got to have more Diversity or you will fall flat on your face. I had that happen and it feels impossible but once i had the variety i could face many challenges by myself. I will admit there may be one combination of the challenges and a boss that might make them invincible but lets hope that doesn't happen.

5 minutes ago, Thebel said:

It's called aged Hysteria, there's also things like Shatter shields, Vex armor, Bless, Iron skin, and Defy but that might require too much thinking or effort.

Careful, choosing the right tools for the job is considered unholy blasphemy (aka cheese) by certain segments.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Maybe it seems like whenever I or when anyone else steps out of cover they are nearly downed instantly even with tanks frames like excal which I use. So I just see a probably(instantly getting downed with no way of stopping) respond by finding a way to beat thing game which in this case is just cheezing it. It doesn't matter how fast you kill or how strong your frame is....you just die so why not cheez a broken system?

To each their own.

If you cannot keep up by real time action, then plan a build for it. Clearly people are doing that and can handle the mission.

But, you're limiting your game by some arbitrary rules and then demanding a nerf on content. How is that justified?

1 minute ago, fr4gb4ll said:

that was my first attempt on him... ruk, that sob, never even opened his shoulder weakpoint for me to shoot it.

You need to make him use his close ranged flame attack. For this, you need to get near him. I used a Nezha to bait him to do that and opened up his weakspot. But even so, his flame actually has more range than the graphics show. And, it does hit like a dumptruck on full load.

1 minute ago, Currilicious said:

Careful, choosing the right tools for the job is considered unholy blasphemy (aka cheese) by certain segments.

To each their own.

If you cannot keep up by real time action, then plan a build for it. Clearly people are doing that and can handle the mission.

But, you're limiting your game by some arbitrary rules and then demanding a nerf on content. How is that justified?

You need to make him use his close ranged flame attack. For this, you need to get near him. I used a Nezha to bait him to do that and opened up his weakspot. But even so, his flame actually has more range than the graphics show. And, it does hit like a dumptruck on full load.

My game is limited by the things that won't work so I use things that do which there are very few of.....mostly Lokimasterace:redeemer or Tigris 

I call this single easy loudout cheeze(not cheese!!!)

It's clear that many people have trouble doing these sorties alone or even in groups as for that to each there own stuff everyone's game is the same so getting one shotted the moment u step

oit of cover can not be prevented or justified.

25 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

1: Excal aint a tank

2: you don't step out of cover, you bullet jump out of cover

14 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

My game is limited by the things that won't work so I use things that do which there are very few of.....mostly Lokimasterace:redeemer or Tigris 

It's clear that many people have trouble doing these sorties alone or even in groups as for that to each there own stuff everyone's game is the same so getting one shotted the moment u step

Well there you have it.

If you do not have a pretty diverse arsenal, certain Sorties will be tough. To make up for that, you will probably need high APS play.

Now if you wish to play the game on less mental dexterity, then build up your arsenal.

The difficulty is obviously not the issue

Dinno hows a energy reduction can be a issue, ruk+sniper only or lephantis 100 lvl+elemental resistance imho is more interesting, but still bearable with right set up. If you struggle to do it-you simple not ready for content of that lvl, get good guns, put more forma on your stuff, lvl up your mods, learn which warframe can help in each situation

1 hour ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Oh my god just shut up, what the hell do you want? Skana to be able to one-shot the hardest bosses in the game? Or MK1 Braton? So what if some weapons are better than others? And I bet you just follow the hate bandwagon and never actually have tried "unpopular" weapons. It CAN be done.

2 hours ago, ariivanasan said:

because more chance for drop that part what i need

That is not how the drops work at all. Going solo does not give you an even slightly better chance to get you what you want. Total myth... Total nonsense.

Thread is a waste of time... Why would we take away the thing that makes sortie slightly challenging. I don't usually say this, but this is really a case of needing to gear up better and practice more.