The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Corpus Osprey are you? Find out with this quiz!

Nissun

You're a Leech Osprey!

You're a quiet and shy osprey who never takes point on the battlefield, but you use your resources to help the team as best as you can. You don't like being the center of attention, but it's nice to know your friends and colleages appreciate you!

This was a pretty fun quiz. Would love to see one related to the Grineer or Infesed.

I really enjoyed that :D
And damn, it is way too close to the truth.

You're a Leech Osprey!
You're a quiet and shy osprey who never takes point on the battlefield, but you use your resources to help the team as best as you can. You don't like being the center of attention, but it's nice to know your friends and colleages appreciate you!

Now make a Bursa version. Or Comba.

Edited by Sangoma

You're kind of an ******* Osprey who floods narrow corridors with sapping mines and makes certain Corpus missions a pain in the &#! to complete. Seriously, how can an Osprey cause so much trouble??? It's ridiculous, it's unfair, DE should nerf.

I am happy with this.

I'm the only one who got Scavenger Drone? I guess I'm a unique and precious snowflake. :^)

You're one mischievous Osprey, let me tell you that! You're sly, and a jokester, and those around you may not always appreciate your brand of humor! Maybe you would have more friends if you didn't steal all that sniper ammo all the time!!

You're kind of an ******* Osprey who floods narrow corridors with sapping mines and makes certain Corpus missions a pain in the &#! to complete. Seriously, how can an Osprey cause so much trouble??? It's ridiculous, it's unfair, DE should ne

Tennon? What is Tennon?

Thanks for the nice quiz so, trollsprey here. 

You're one mischievous Osprey, let me tell you that! You're sly, and a jokester, and those around you may not always appreciate your brand of humor! Maybe you would have more friends if you didn't steall all that sniper ammo all the time!!

Waiting for MOA/Crewman quiz!

You're a Sapping Osprey!

You're kind of an ******* Osprey who floods narrow corridors with sapping mines and makes certain Corpus missions a pain in the &#! to complete. Seriously, how can an Osprey cause so much trouble??? It's ridiculous, it's unfair, DE should nerf you to the ground!

Story of my life.