Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Vauban may be primed next. (Speculation)

Just now, xX_Eyesore_Xx said:

My thought is it will be either Vauban or Necros.

My guess is on Necros because Vauban makes the game too easy, and DE probably wants to keep him back for when Destiny 2 comes out. Then they can compete in sales numbers.

But they will miss the tie in, unless starchart 3.0 is released at the same time, but tbh I wouldn't mind NEKROS Prime.

34 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

Well, here's some facts my friend.

Prime frames are released in a pattern that goes like this: Male Male Female Female......

Since we have had Trin and Saryn primed, the next 2 frames will be MALE.

Also, one other thing to note is that older frames have priority to get their primes first.

Knowing that the next prime is male, it makes sense that the next prime will MOST likely be the oldest non prime male frame. And that is....

Reveal hidden contents

Vauban.

Yup, and if not, then the next oldest in Necros, chances are though, that within the next two primes, we'll see Vauban Prime. 

Comin' in 'ere with your facts and your logic. Get outta 'ere!

In seriousness:

45 minutes ago, (XB1)DataStorm 8Bit said:

This combined with the MMFF pattern plus older frames having priority, Vauban is the oldest frame without a Prime. Nekros is second, so we may see him soon too. But Vauban is next on the list (Banshee will probably be the first FF frame if we're lucky.)

51 minutes ago, xX_Eyesore_Xx said:

My guess is on Necros because Vauban makes the game too easy, and DE probably wants to keep him back for when Destiny 2 comes out. Then they can compete in sales numbers.

how does Vauban make the game too easy? are you saying that just because he's good at CC? that's all he has. Tesla and Vortex do next to no damage, Bastille is just CC, and Bounce pad is considered useless. not to mention the fact he's really squishy, with almost zero armour. I've done Raids as Vauban: his CC is impeccable, but you have to rely on others to deal damage using other frames, and you go down quick if you get shot at.

as for Destiny 2, I really don't think DE are worried, especially after all the crap that Bungievision have pulled out. there will still be players, sure, but there's also a large number of ex Destiny players (myself included)that have moved here and have no intention of going back.

6 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

how does Vauban make the game too easy? are you saying that just because he's good at CC? that's all he has. Tesla and Vortex do next to no damage, Bastille is just CC, and Bounce pad is considered useless. not to mention the fact he's really squishy, with almost zero armour. I've done Raids as Vauban: his CC is impeccable, but you have to rely on others to deal damage using other frames, and you go down quick if you get shot at.

as for Destiny 2, I really don't think DE are worried, especially after all the crap that Bungievision have pulled out. there will still be players, sure, but there's also a large number of ex Destiny players (myself included)that have moved here and have no intention of going back.

He does need a rework tbh, but a vortex build is viable on infested defence with a speed Nova in squad.

Thinking about it, when Volt Prime came out they released an incorrect message that roughly said "The master of traps emerges" before changing it to "The Chains of destruction are undone" or something like that. Quite possible Vauban Prime has been in the works for some time now.

Volt is acquired from Dojo, Ash is acquired from Manics. Both have Primes.

Odonata is acquired from a quest. It has a Prime.

All 3 of these Primes are acquired the same way as any other Prime.

If these aren't exceptions, Vauban Prime won't be an exception either. 

Vauban Prime

You will have random alerts to random void missions with a 0.05 percent chance the part you are looking for will drop.

All dropped parts are untradable. 

Hot fix can now trade Vauban parts excluding the helmet. 

XD

1 hour ago, KinetosImpetus said:

Volt is acquired from Dojo, Ash is acquired from Manics. Both have Primes.

Odonata is acquired from a quest. It has a Prime.

All 3 of these Primes are acquired the same way as any other Prime.

If these aren't exceptions, Vauban Prime won't be an exception either. 

Yes but this speculation I have is because the talk o random void rifts throuighout the starchart. Which they said would give you exclusive loot (If I remember correctly)

Perfect opportunity in my opinion for a Vauban Prime, however I wouldn't mind him not being exclusive to these if i'm right that he will be in these Void-Alerts.

Also I personally would really mad if you can just farm him instead of waiting for him like Vauban.

By the, just going to point this out, Ash and Volt both used to drop from a boss, but was moved when newer frames came about (Valkyr, Equinox...) and I honestly don't consider Arch-Wing to exist after its abysmal gameplay.

9 minutes ago, Ellthan said:

I don't know if vauban will get primed.

He barely sees any use outside raids, especially now that hieracon got nerfed. Not a lot of people would buy him over nekros/oberon.

Every frame will be primed. 

3 minutes ago, (XB1)DataStorm 8Bit said:

Yes but this speculation I have is because the talk o random void rifts throuighout the starchart. Which they said would give you exclusive loot (If I remember correctly)

Perfect opportunity in my opinion for a Vauban Prime, however I wouldn't mind him not being exclusive to these if i'm right that he will be in these Void-Alerts.

Also I personally would really mad if you can just farm him instead of waiting for him like Vauban.

By the, just going to point this out, Ash and Volt both used to drop from a boss, but was moved when newer frames came about (Valkyr, Equinox...) and I honestly don't consider Arch-Wing to exist after its abysmal gameplay.

Volt was already in the Dojo when his Prime came out. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)Death to AoW said:

Vauban or Nekros for sure, I would prefer to see a Vauban prime but both would be pretty cool in my opinion... But I can't wait for the day they release mirage prime.

She's in the next two oldest Female slots without a prime. Considering the love for Mirage, she'll get likely one after we have 2 out of Vauban, Nekros and the one who needs a rework.

16 hours ago, xX_Eyesore_Xx said:

If its Vauban or Necros, I am buying Prime access. I don't care. If its Banshee then I will keep my money. Banshee needs a rework bad.

She does NOT need a rework, lmao. You just don't know how to play her and judging by your join date you're pretty new.