Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.9.0

[DE]Megan

DE, I'm loving the Banshee skin. It's very nice I do have 2 complaints though:

1. There are some clipping issues with hursa leg armor and the new skin
  2. that the accent color only colors the beads.

Other than that, I'm seriously loving the skin.

Banshee skin?  +1

Sonicor Skin and Sigil?  +1 (Complain all you want guys, the Sonicor is downright smexy now.  And the Sigil syncs with my dubstep so I'm happy.)

Mag rework not finished?  -1 (Because it was 3/4 finished over 2 weeks ago and there's no reason yall couldn't just finish Crush and release it by now.)

Volt rework not finished?  +-0 (Because the problem here is just people who don't understand that the Mag rework is happening first, THEN Volt.)

Hyekkas still not nerfed?  -2 (Because they make every Grineer mission after Saturn a suicide run now.)

Several good fixes? +1

Overall patch: 0.  Some good, some bad, basically the same old Warframe.  And I'm happy with that :)

Banshee skin?  +1

Sonicor Skin and Sigil?  +1 (Complain all you want guys, the Sonicor is downright smexy now.  And the Sigil syncs with my dubstep so I'm happy.)

Mag rework not finished?  -1 (Because it was 3/4 finished over 2 weeks ago and there's no reason yall couldn't just finish Crush and release it by now.)

Volt rework not finished?  +-0 (Because the problem here is just people who don't understand that the Mag rework is happening first, THEN Volt.)

Hyekkas still not nerfed?  -2 (Because they make every Grineer mission after Saturn a suicide run now.)

Several good fixes? +1

Overall patch: 0.  Some good, some bad, basically the same old Warframe.  And I'm happy with that :)

Nice to see more bugfixes. Just wondering, will you add in an option to change the button prompts to that of a controller? I like to play this game with a controller, and seeing the keyboard buttons show up is a tad distracting. Maybe also some more options for controllers to be used when using the market? Either way, I eagerly await the next update

18 hours ago, Cluele55 said:

It all looks cool . . . . .

Only issue I have with it . . . . it was done instead of fixing Nezha . . . not responding to the gravity areas in the void (for example the up-flowing waterfall) . . . . (which I did put in the feedback section some time ago) 

Looks is nice . . . . but functionality should get preference. . . . . . Yes?

If you're talking about the waterspout number in the large two floor room with the white tree in the middle, that's SUPPOSED to be that way. It's an easy way out for someone who's not using a 'frame with a mobility technique like Ripline or Wormhole. It does take practice to Bullet Jump accurately, after all.

18 hours ago, -FV-Forizen said:

Seven months and Wukong's primal fury is STILL bugged.

Please fix its range, and false visual representation. 

This is embarrassing, am I the only one? Why doesn't anyone care, there is a reason Wukong sees no play and it's because S#&$ isn't being fixed. 

I will continue to post this every update and promote the negligence that exists from the devs.

I love you DE but sometimes, just SOMETIMES prime functionality to a 4th power for a warframe is more important than clipping some syndannas

Its not bugged, its range has been reduced compared to initial range. But i feel you tho.

3 hours ago, chuckdm said:

Sorry, but you seem to be out of the loop. In one of the recent devstreams, they said that Mag's rework, Volt's rework, and Mesa's peacemaker rework will all be released in a single patch. Along with passives for all the frames.

10 hours ago, Jilted said:

DE pls =(
I was so hyped about this great skin for my beloved frame. I was patiently waiting for it to be available. I hoped they will fix all its problems before they release it. But they did not. Looks like I would still use standard skin. It's a lot better than this fat terrible Kim Kardashyan parody.

Maybe change.org petition will open DE's eyes?

I'm sorry, but am i blind? I definitely can't see that fat you all claim it exists, i measured her normal looks and her Deluxe skin and they both have similar proportions, the only difference is that normal Banshee has skin tight "clothes", while Deluxe Banshee uses a dress. Also, it looks like some of her "assets" have been slightly increased, but no fat anywhere. 

Edited by DreadWarlock

3 hours ago, Tain_OSkoom said:

Sorry, but you seem to be out of the loop. In one of the recent devstreams, they said that Mag's rework, Volt's rework, and Mesa's peacemaker rework will all be released in a single patch. Along with passives for all the frames.

I believe this is what you're referring to.  What I was referring to is this and the fact that zero actual progress has been shown on Volt (or Peacemaker or passives) in any recent stream.  Mag has been 3/4 done for at least a full devstream cycle plus another week.  There's no good reason why Mag's rework shouldn't be live already.  Volt, however, since there's been no evidence that it has even been started yet, is just a matter of impatient players.

That was my point, and I am not wrong.  Yes, DE has said they will release Mag and Volt together.  Obviously they are not working on both together since apparently that process is entirely Scott's domain and he apparently does these one-at-a-time.  My point was that there's no good reason to hold Mag's rework back until Volt's can be completed, and the people who are expecting Volt to be done already have no good reason to expect that, as there has been no evidence that Volt's rework is done (or again, even started.  I believe some comments were made, but there's been no demonstration of a post-rework or rework-in-progress Volt.  Unless I missed it, which I may have.)

In fact, from a triage standpoint, they're better off to go ahead and release Mag immediately, bugfix anything major, THEN release Volt and bugfix that, rather than dumping this all at once.  I'm all for the huge story/quest content releases, but things like frame mechanics, especially on the starter frames that every player likely has, need to be handled carefully.  It would be better to release Mag, then bugfix, then Volt, then bugfix, and then bundle the passives, Peacemaker, and whatever else in with U19.  In that order, and with time between them.  These are starter frames.  Any slight imbalance in them will have a greatly magnified affect on the game as a whole, so they have to be more or less perfect.

But alas, DE didn't ask me and people keep clamoring for Volt so the scant few like myself who love Mag get held back, and once both do launch, it'll take longer to fix any issues that either one has because the attention of the team will be split between both of them, plus a whole other pool of (no doubt awesome, but also probably slightly bugged) content.

At least the Banshee skin turned out amazing :)