Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.9.0

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, chuckdm said:

(or again, even started.  I believe some comments were made, but there's been no demonstration of a post-rework or rework-in-progress Volt.  Unless I missed it, which I may have.)

They did! I swear! About five minutes later from the timestamp you linked devstream 72!

It's not terribly extensive, but they did detail his new power synergies, showed off the new shield graphics, and talked about the brand new electric jesus. Something about electric circuit pathing and turning enemies into stationary shock towers. It didn't sound final (they hadn't decided whether or not speed should drop a turbo-mode gate or just continue to boost everyone). But it sounded like it was well underway.

Please DE make Saryn Orphid skin that flower on her right shoulder removable or addible on other shoulder. I fu**ing hate this assymetry and cant undo it,even tho i love that skin.

This new banshee skin has armor plate on left arm and CAN BE REMOVED THIS GRINDS MY GEARS!!! While Orphid cant do that.

i asked around for a bit and it seems Convergence stops spawning on Draco after 1st or 2-3rd try is somewhat of a widespread issue. 

At first i thought its connection related or host capping out a focus for the day related, but today i encountered same bug WHILE being host myself. 

So i guess the only reason remaining is that it spawns somewhere outside the map altogether and continues to do so there, without a minimap indicator (perhaps initial spawn place or just out of map bounds). 

Its extremely annoying. (possible fix is temporarily reduce distance of convergence spawn to like 20 or 30 meters to see whether it disappears or not)

On 4/21/2016 at 5:18 PM, Tain_OSkoom said:

They did! I swear! About five minutes later from the timestamp you linked devstream 72!

It's not terribly extensive, but they did detail his new power synergies, showed off the new shield graphics, and talked about the brand new electric jesus. Something about electric circuit pathing and turning enemies into stationary shock towers. It didn't sound final (they hadn't decided whether or not speed should drop a turbo-mode gate or just continue to boost everyone). But it sounded like it was well underway.

Apologies.  I guess this is what happens when you "watch" a devstream while at work.  Totally didn't notice that.

Well...DE, crank these out already!  If they were both this far along 10+ days ago, they should be totally finished by now.

And it would still be better for them to release the reworks for these starter frames FIRST, then bugfix them, THEN roll out U19.  It is just bad workflow management to bundle these two reworks in with such a major content patch.

On 4/20/2016 at 7:02 PM, Naith said:

Well I'd still rather have more cosmetics than yet another new weapon which potentially serves no real purpose. More bug fixes and gameplay additions would be nice though, yeah.

I consider new weapons as shiny new content.

I'll suit up just before risking to say this. But how come the Banshee Soprana skin looks... bigger than it does in the concept art? I'm not talking about her behind, though. What I mean is in the concept art her waist is more akin to that of Banshee's default figure, giving her a more slim-like look that also looks a little more ghostly. But with the Soprana skin's figure it's almost as if she went to an all-you-can-eat buffet on Eris and happened to also consume all the Infestation on the planet in the process.

Edited by -Eru-Iluvatar

Will you change the lighting in Orokin Derelict missions to have a dark and spooky atmosphere too? plz? :) This would make the atmosphere of Warframe more enjoyable. The current lighting is too bright and unrealistic. The Orokin Derelict SHOULD be the darkest place in Warframe. You call missions with infestation DARK SECTORS for a reason. So the Orokin Derelict should be the DARKEST sector in Warframe. Even Invasion missions have a darker spookier atmosphere than what I've experienced there which is really sad!

Edited by Gatharian

So i have been noticing that there is a little bit of a wrong placement of one of the rifts in the earth moon mission and sometimes when playing my damage fluctuates and my weapons get unmodded in the middle of missions cause this happened to me when i was doing a t3 surv and my tonkor had a red crit and multi shot build and until i died the second time right when my group was leaving my tonkor and azima didnt do anythign they were supposed to so i was basicly playing with unmodded weapons

Edited by SunsFire

maybe not the most important bug but when the cloth physics were updated, the Strega Trinity Skin's head-ribbons lost their cool anti-grav kink and just became straight hanging ribbons. Was probably a bit optimistic of me to hope someone would notice and fix it.