Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.9.0

[DE]Megan

29 minutes ago, Ophy.nVbs said:

what about this bug

THIS has been going on a LOT lately. and as you can guess it is (with no exaggeration) a game breaker at high levels just try going back to any mission repeatedly and change your load out to get it to happen.

Fix all da bugs!

]\'[

14 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

epic-high-five-anime.gif

You have good taste ^.^

+AM-Bunny

@AM-Bunny

(I forget which one)

Okay seriously I just did a small search (of 50% of the known internet :P) and couldn't find the source of this expect a place on

http://giphy.com/gifs/artists-on-tumblr-st-valentines-day-cool-peeps-OeKodFoikmBUc

and its few tags...this doesn't look like a valentines anything...is it custom or a reference?

]\'[

Edited by MokutoBunshi

tradeable liset things! yeeeeeeeeeeey
now just nerf corpus and I'll love you DE, at least make nulifiers a bit easier to pop with single shot weapons, remove their bubble ticks, you're forcing me to carry high fire rate weapons to high level corpus missions just because of them (especially when there's more than one of them)
30kppxz.jpg

Cool Skins.

q8Rdazq.jpg

You have failed your stealth check.

Make a reflex save....

Don't you guys think there's enough Bias towards crit based weapons in this game?

EDIT: It's just the wording. I tested it, still works like before.

If anything shouldn't the description have been changed? Since the ability has nothing to do with crits.

I had to take 20 on my intelligence check.

Edited by Xzorn

53 minutes ago, MokutoBunshi said:

Okay seriously I just did a small search (of 50% of the known internet :P) and couldn't find the source of this expect a place on

You mean the source of that gif? It's from Panty & Stocking.

Haha sorry you had to go through all that work.

Another update, another good weapon gets hit by the conclave nerf hammer.

Never get too attached to a weapon in conclave cuz it's bound to get nerfed!

•    Reduced the explosive damage by half of the Thundermiter mod in Conclave.

:sadcry:

I appreciate the work on a great warframe but I feel meh about the end result of her skin. Banshee's theme seems to be about Sound but the skin is all about "Music" which isn't that bad but it's kind of a clash of themes. Furthermore, the word "Banshee" evokes an image of a wailing woman, a herald of death from Irish folklore, or in a more Hollywood theme, a savage and wild spirit with a piercing scream; Neither of those really fit the skin either.

On a funny note, I cannot un-see the "Cloyster" down Banshee's back... (if you know what I mean).

1 hour ago, Finedaible said:

I appreciate the work on a great warframe but I feel meh about the end result of her skin. Banshee's theme seems to be about Sound but the skin is all about "Music" which isn't that bad but it's kind of a clash of themes. Furthermore, the word "Banshee" evokes an image of a wailing woman, a herald of death from Irish folklore, or in a more Hollywood theme, a savage and wild spirit with a piercing scream; Neither of those really fit the skin either.

On a funny note, I cannot un-see the "Cloyster" down Banshee's back... (if you know what I mean).

Normal Banshee already evokes the feeling of a real Banshee, to me she looks like already looks like a wailing woman, hence why i liked the Deluxe Skin.

logs into the game, starts a match.  My frame and weps have all their mods, but the game refuses to register them in mid mission.  My decked out sancti tigris, doing non modded damage when it's modded to hit for over 8k slash + 6k on 2 diff statuses, with 3 shots instead of 2.  Shows only 2 in the chamber at all times.  energy bar was full at 150 energy on a max ranked mirage with Primed flow, but the number kept counting up.  My health was under 200 with a rank 7 vit mod, Rank 30 frame.  Please explain DE, what did you screw up this time?

One skin and a sigil on an underused character will not gonna attract a lot of players back,I understand that you wanted this skin to see more banshee players,but currently there are more people sitting on their toes just to get the mag&volt rework.