The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Frame Confirmed! Vauban Prime!

(PSN)Elctrcstel

I think if the toss animation was a throw that started behind him and he kept his arm extended (not bending too much at the elbow) it would look more athletic then what we have now.  I would be happy if the animations looked like his vortex toss towards the end of the trailer.

This was more of something im hoping for and wanted to know what other people thought.

I hope that they change Vaubon prime to have his Balls he throws everywhere to gold like they did with Nova prime and her orbs and Rhino prime with his iron skin.

I saw in the trailer that he still had blue balls so I want to see Vauban Prime have some shiny Gold balls...

4 minutes ago, PikeOrShield said:

Maybe metallic gold accents on the balls that match the frames metallic coloring so we can change it.  I think solid gold is a little too much.

Color-able balls?

Pls DE make that a thing ~ 

Edited by Fionntan
typo

Well all primes have at least 1 ability that's visually different than its normal counterpart. His balls being gold would be cool but kinda lame at the same time if that was the only visual change. His abilities should be visually updated like Volt newly visually shield. 

Remember when in the trailer where he threw his last ability? It looked pretty dope.

U19:

- Kela de Thaym + Kavats (because I doubt they can release it before U19)

- Prime access (Booben, AkStilleto, Fragor)

- New weapons to level

- Starmap 2.5

- Sortie Reward System upgrade, hopefully

- MR tiering hopefully (ties with weapons)

- Scaling rebalance, hopefully

- RNG Prime, if you though RNG was bad now

- New butterfly frame

- Gotta nerf trinity (some users will get this)

16 hours ago, Kaokasalis said:

The Executors fearing change or imbalance of social norms and status could have sicked Vauban Prime on them to keep them in check.

Interestingly enough, the choreography of the trailer can be depicted as incredibly meaningful when considering he may have been made to regulate Corpus/corpus/Archimedian behavior. Vauban Prime is perched incredibly high up, leaps down and destroys them all under 30 seconds, then is once again perched incredibly high. It's as if they're trying to give off the idea that he's always watching, and those under his watch must tread lightly to avoid violent enforcement.

Edited by LazerSkink