Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Frame Confirmed! Vauban Prime!

(PSN)Elctrcstel

6 minutes ago, pikaseechu said:

Since when? Braton is Corpus, and the Braton getting the Prime treatment doesn't suddenly make it Orokin.

Braton Prime is an ancient Orokin assault rifle that serves as an upgrade of the Braton. It features higher base damage and magazine capacity compared to the standard Braton, at the cost of lower ammo reserves.

from the warframe wiki....... If you think its wrong request to have it changed...... Just sayingmate

EDIT: See your point on braton.. My bad

Edited by (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE

7 minutes ago, Lord_Impaler said:

qa9PBSu.jpg

You realize the Corpus are the descendants of the Orokin that we didn't manage to Murder Exterminate (WHO LET ALAD V IN HERE?) Righteously overthrow in the name of Freedom and Honor. Hey just because we enslaved you and made you into immortal child soldiers doesn-- *BLAM!*

Edited by ArchangelusAlpharius

6 minutes ago, ArchangelusAlpharius said:

You realize the Corpus are the descendants of the Orokin that we didn't manage to Murder Exterminate (WHO LET ALAD V IN HERE?) Righteously overthrow in the name of Freedom and Honor.

IDK it says on wiki braton prime is an upgrade to the braton, how can it be an upgrade if it was made first? secondly if the corpus descendants are the original creators of this weapon.. to me that still makes it corpus.

3 minutes ago, Lord_Impaler said:

IDK it says on wiki braton prime is an upgrade to the braton, how can it be an upgrade if it was made first? secondly if the corpus descendants are the original creators of this weapon.. to me that still makes it corpus.

prime counterparts are the "past" before the non prime counterparts were made/duplicated.

3 minutes ago, Lord_Impaler said:

Think about it this way:

1. Orokin Braton

2. Orokin Prime Braton

3.10,000 years pass

4. Corpus have created bad copies of their ancestor's braton, MK1 Braton

5. Corpus have reached the level of Orokin Braton, via upgrading their MK 1 Braton, but no gold bits

6. Tenno rediscover the Prime Braton, but because we posses Ancient Orokin tech(Liset/Orbiter/Foundry) only we can produce it. We had been using the Corpus Variant until then, so the Braton Prime seems like a direct upgrade. Our memories are fuzzy and Ordis is still royally ****ed up from his suicide attempt.

1 minute ago, XEPHALONE_REI said:

prime counterparts are the "past" before the non prime counterparts were made/duplicated.

Never said that was not the case, just mentioned what it says on wiki and how it is misleading. either way still seems to make the braton or braton prime of corpus design.

1 minute ago, IronWolfKnight said:

Why am I not surprised?

what are you talking about?

Fantastic that we get a "confirmation" for Vauban Prime, but how come no one has started discussing the HOW to get him? For pure entertainment purposes, Vauban Prime pieces has a chance to drop during normal Vauban alerts. Yeah, do it DE. Troll everyone that don't buy Prime Access. Serious note though, T3S (C), T3D (C), T3 MD, T3 Fusion cores, T3 Orokin Cells, T3 zzzzzzzzz.

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName

2 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Fantastic that we get a "confirmation" for Vauban Prime, but how come no one has started discussing the HOW to get him? For pure entertainment purposes, Vauban Prime pieces has a chance to drop during normal Vauban alerts. Yeah, do it DE. Troll everyone that don't buy Prime Access.

oh no... don't give them ideas please

3 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Fantastic that we get a "confirmation" for Vauban Prime, but how come no one has started discussing the HOW to get him? For pure entertainment purposes, Vauban Prime pieces has a chance to drop during normal Vauban alerts. Yeah, do it DE. Troll everyone that don't buy Prime Access. Serious note though, T3S (C), T3D (C), T3 MD, T3 Fusion cores, T3 Orokin Cells, T3 zzzzzzzzz.

Nah, you'll need 3 extra normal Vaubans as ingredients for Vauban Prime's parts.

41 minutes ago, Darusami said:

So it's Vauban Prime + Fragor Prime and something else (:

That's true there are generally two weapons/components with Prime releases.  So another primed primary?  Or a primed companion?  Helios Prime would be pretty cool TBH.

1 minute ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Nah, you'll need 3 extra normal Vaubans as ingredients for Vauban Prime's parts.

Funny you say that because even though I'm sure that wont be the case I've been grabbing everyone I can from alerts for a while now. Just need 1 more helmet to have 3 full sets..LOL I'm actually farming him because I was/am hoping he being the regular version becomes a tradeable frame after the release of the prime version

26 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

Didn't the Orokin Empire existed for 2500 years? and the our present take place 200 years after the fall of the Orokin so it's 2700 years old (more or less) years pass?

Official figures of the time between the fall and our awakening are not given. 200 would seem far too low for such a technologically advanced race to degrade to the ruins and corpus that it is now. I chose 10,000 arbitrarily as a large number...and the fact that Warframe reminds me about 40k