Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Does Warframe Make You Think of?

-Amaterasu-

1- Dead Space with Ninja protagonist/Tenchu but in space (for those who remember the classic Tenchu)

2- It makes me think of how dumb I am for buying Destiny and my unnecessary patience after being banned there for what... a kid reported me winning in pvp and claimed that I was hacking? I regret everything T.T

3- Other than that is me feeling we need to advertise Warframe since its way better than most constantly advertised games and the line that would replace Ninjas play for free is "The best game you never knew existed" 

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost

5 minutes ago, (PS4)lmysterie said:

For some odd reason after i finished the second dream quest i was sad to find out that i was a child and not my actual warframe.

This reminds me awfully a lot of Digimon Frontier to be honest

51KkrE54j3L.jpg

Hence I luckily erased that bit from my memory :P

18 minutes ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

1- Dead Space with Ninja protagonist/Tenchu but in space (for those who remember the classic Tenchu)

2- It makes me think of how dumb I am for buying Destiny and my unnecessary patience after being banned there for what... a kid reported me winning in pvp and claimed that I was hacking? I regret everything T.T

3- Other than that is me feeling we need to advertise Warframe since its way better than most constantly advertised games and the line that would replace Ninjas play for free is "The best game you never knew existed" 

Oh goodness i can totally relate to that destiny feeling. All the money i used on destiny would of been better off on Warframe. 

For a $60 game that has a mediocre story plot line, that is a online game that needs you to waste money on DLCs in order to actually be at equal length with other players in the game it's terrible. Especially with the constant regrind of the same weapon or items you had just because of a new dlc or update. 

I'm just wish i played warframe before i was allured by destiny's character customization and false advertisements.  

Guns, swords, and walking weapons of mass destruction that can't blow up doors but can take down a giant cyber-turkey.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)lmysterie said:

I'm just wish i played warframe before i was allured by destiny's character customization and false advertisements.  

Were it so easy.

9 minutes ago, Techtro said:

Guns, swords, and walking weapons of mass destruction that can't blow up doors but can take down a giant cyber-turkey.

Were it so easy.

Well lets just say warframes actually awards you for what you do more then what i can say for destiny but i can't have any complaints about destiny awarding system because i always had lady luck on my side lol even though i played less then many average players on the game lol

I'll be warframe all the way but for destiny overall this is all i can say

TONDq.gif

Edited by (PS4)lmysterie

Short answer: I don't know anymore.

Longer answer: The Second Dream threw me all the way off from the narrative I had envisioned.

The look is what i would have imagined if MGS' cyborg ninja suddenly materialized in ME3 multiplayer (not that cerberus phantom) 

But the game has no discernible "feel" to me now so I don't have a basis for comparison.