The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Quests are teased in previous quests.

Vali

I just realized that in Natah, the Lotus mentioned that she hid the Tenno away in a second dream.

In the Second Dream, Lotus mentions that we fight on two fronts, the war without and the war within.

Does that mean in the ending of the next quest we get a teaser for the one after it?

You know the funny thing. I talked about this very same with with my Clan leader and a few friends over Clan chat the other day.

Great minds think alike I suppose. But following this same logic, the name for the next quest will most likely be mentioned in the dialogue for "The War Within".

7 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

War within: maybe alluding to the implied sentience of our Warframes and how the Tenno have to fight the 'frames to control?

>.>

<.<

I'm in two minds about it. On one hand it would be fun to run fight your own equipment as the operator, on the other I don't really like the sentient warframes theory. But I guess I will be happy with any outcome DE provides us.

19 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

War within: maybe alluding to the implied sentience of our Warframes and how the Tenno have to fight the 'frames to control?

Considering it is after you finish doing the Focus question section, seems more likely it was a metaphor for personal growth/enlightenment etc

But yes: DE has so far been partial to take statements and carry them forwards. Not quite the conventional way to use arc words but it works.

1 hour ago, (XB1)SgtFunBun said:

The war without, and the war within

and the war within

the war within

DE, you sly dogs

My point exactly. Look at the last few lines of Natah and notice the mention of the Second Dream.

1 hour ago, Noamuth said:

>.>

<.<

Oh definitely. I'm super positive frames are alive, and probably fairly animalistic ala the Rhino Prime Codex.  Also, if the infested door is the one to our Warframe storage, I kinda hope we have to fight all our currently inactive war frames for the quest, people who have all frames are gonna have such a baller time. XD

Edited by Gelkor

12 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

Oh definitely. I'm super positive frames are alive, and probably fairly animalistic ala the Rhino Prime Codex.  Also, if the infested door is the one to our Warframe storage, I kinda hope we have to fight all our currently inactive war frames for the quest, people who have all frames are gonna have such a baller time. XD

Oh gods. 

The only frames I don't have are Inaros and Saryn Prime.  0.0

19 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

well if thats the case ...im dead D: 

my loadouts are each unique and weapons are separate to each frame ...

not to mention all are mr30 and have 3-4 formas and exidus 

.... *prays mirage + syinoid simulor are not used against self)