Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your favorite/least favorite faction to fight and why?

(PSN)B0XMAN517

My favorite faction is the infested: Because they provide good diversity. and force you to move constanly.

My least favorite faction is also the infested: Because at some point it's imposible to play. These damn gas cloud kill you in an instant and against a faction your forced to move constanly that  become ridiculous.

But any way i like the infested.

Favorite: Corpus

Reason: Enemy variety (Crewman, Moa, Osprey, Bursa, Nullifier, Scrambus, Comba)

Least favorite: Grineer

Reason: Pretty much no enemy variety (Manic, Summoner( Drahk Master, Hyekka Master), dude with a gun, dude with another gun, dude with another gun, dude with another gun.. = booooring)

Favorite faction: Grineer ...coz they fun to kill

Least Favorite faction: Infested coz aura are cheat in higher level...hoards of eximust ancient anyone?...bloody god all my weapon are doing meager damage while the infested regenerate like crazy coz well there are hoards of ancient healer and warframe power are useless coz of distruptor aura oh and don't forget that with a single tenticle touch this mobs can zap all your energy, vauban you say? when facing hoards of this thing even vauban is useless as he can't trap all of this moffo...

as for corpus...well they are ok...they are hard but they are ok...

Favorite faction

I'm not going to lie I like all the factions in this game. The way each faction works is a little different and so are the ways you play against them.

The Grineer are the simplest just big stubborn bullet sponges with big guns, and a game with three factions this is a needed part of the composition, they also have the best tile sets.

The Corpus, if they didn't have a layer of mechanical difficulty attached they would be a joke, thank the heaven they have mechanical difficulty attached to them in SPADES this often complained about, but also really shouldn't change at all. If your going to be picky in a game with 30 playable characters/classes, and just flat out way more weapons than I feel like I should bother even counting you have only yourself to blame.

The infested, this is the faction in the game with next to nothing resembling firearms, they make up for this by attempting to overwhelm the player with everything else. They are chaotic toxic and most of all large in number and presence. Thy ultimately round off our trifecta.

Then there is the sentient the recent 4th addition, their adaptive armor system is unique and they put a lot of pressure on the player to invest in a wide variety of weapon types and damage, I will continue to reserve judgement until they become more numerous in types and the places you can fight them.

Least favorite

2d4.png

My Favorit : Corpus

Reason: Diversity and the fact that they arent that easy to speed run and you need to think

Least favorite : Infested

Reason: Toxic, magnetic and energy leach. Doesnt matter what you use, when the chain pull you around you die from either poison or missing energy or the tar in wich you lie for 2-5 sec to get up.

grineers are most fun.. also most dangerous faction on high lvl....i like infested a lot to  old good xini times... corpus is very annoying....and for any long run  without mag.... is waste of time cz they shields scale to high....

2 hours ago, ashrah said:

grineers are most fun.. also most dangerous faction on high lvl....i like infested a lot to  old good xini times... corpus is very annoying....and for any long run  without mag.... is waste of time cz they shields scale to high....

You know, the same you could say for grinner, but did you know ther ist this :

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Shield_Disruption

litteraly the same people use against armor... just a tip^^

PS:I love the squishyness of corpus without shields.

Fav : Grineer

Reason : all those guys above me mentioned it already. 

Least : Infested

Reason : map too dark, when I was MR5, doing infested surv, stalker spawned, hordes of infestation attacked me. I got rekt'd. It traumatized me to this day. 

Edited by R0roZor0

All this corpus hate just shows how successful they are. 

People just hate anything that forces them to think. 

Grinner had some good units, but forum whining has nerfed everything difficult about them. Maybe DE wants Grineer to be the beginner faction. I still think they need a buff for high level play. 

Favorite: Infested.  Just a great straight forward enemy.  Also if i'm rolling with Ember Prime its so much fun to just burn it all.

Least: Corpus.  The sapping ospreys can kill anyone in an instant if you stop moving.  Also the nullifiers are a nightmare when doing spy missions.

2nd least: Shadow Stalker because he has yet to drop me a WAR blueprint!

2 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

All this corpus hate just shows how successful they are. 

People just hate anything that forces them to think. 

Grinner had some good units, but forum whining has nerfed everything difficult about them. Maybe DE wants Grineer to be the beginner faction. I still think they need a buff for high level play. 

If By Forces them to think you mean Kills you with giant Blue spheres of death and immeasurable amounts of cheese then yes they Force us to Think

yes they are Difficult but they're Difficult for all the wrong reasons

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Crimson_Judgment said:

If By Forces them to think you mean Kills you with giant Blue spheres of death and immeasurable amounts of cheese then yes they Force us to Think

yes they are Difficult but they're Difficult for all the wrong reasons

Exactly what do you consider "immeasurable amounts of cheese"? 

Everything is easily counterable. 

Edited by Hypernaut1

Just now, Hypernaut1 said:

Exaxtlt what do you consider "immeasurable amounts of cheese"? 

Everything is easily counterable. 

Look Sapping Ospreys have the Capacity to easily 1 hit KO you and their mines travel through walls nullifiers are everyones favorite enemy to hate because it shuts frames like nyx down because they rely on their abilities to survive Many of their AoE attacks are much too large (Shockwave Moas Bursas Nullifiers Sapping Ospreys Etc)

Many of them Wield 1 Hit Ko Weapons Such as Shotguns and Snipers and Techs can Ruin Your Day because their machine guns do sniper levels of damage

Bursas have a Super knockdown which even bypasses Handspring and the Like

Couple all of this with their many Claustrophobic Maps and you get a cesspool of Blue. Blinding and Killing you While you Struggle to eliminate Several High Priority targets

(Bursas Nullifiers Techs Sapping Ospreys Combas/Scrambas) Among the Horde

Not to mention we cannot shoot inside a Frost snow Globe but enemies can shoot inside a Nullifier bubble

They are by far the Most artificially difficult Faction in the Entire game and that's saying quite a lot

Favorite faction: Corpus

So far they are the only faction that pose any challenge and have foes that one have to react towards instead of mindless slaughter.

Least Favorite: Grineer

They pose no challenge what so ever be it early, mid and even late game. And then suddenly they get turned into a 360° no scope hit scan faction that instantly down you. They have very few foes that make you react and this turn them into a faction you try to murder as fast as possible instead of having any game play against.

Side note: Infested are in theory very interesting faction but in reality they pose little to no challenge, they are in need of some serious added foes that actually make you "scared".

Favorite: Sentient

Their visual and audio design is excellent and I like that they force me to carry weapons with different damage types.  They're also tough to kill and hit like trucks, and I like their various abilities.  Also, blowing their arms off is fun. :clem:  

Least Favorite: Infested

I don't think they're awful, but they're my least favorite to fight due to disruptor ancients draining my energy and the toxic ancients destroying my health at higher levels.  The tar mutalist moas are annoying as well no matter the level.  I think they're interesting from a lore perspective.  

I'd rate the factions in order of my preference: Sentient, Corpus, Grineer, Infested.