Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R.I.P NOVA

(XBOX)FunKingWax79

1 hour ago, (XB1)Frozenfunk79 said:

WHY WHY WHY . did novas las abilty get put on a timer ....... thoughts are welcome

dude stop it, one of your threads got locked cuz of this nonsense , there is nothing changed with nova in last 2 years !

Mods can u lock this thread ?

Edited by Aeon94

Nova has always had a maximum time limit that enemies could be primed.
This hasn't changed at all.
The maximum time is so absurd that most people never see it.
Afterall, since when do enemies survive for more than a minute of concentrated fire at double damage?

And just FYI: Its had the timer since its very first incarnation when the frame was added to the game.
The biggest changes that they have made are: changing from instantly priming everything in the area to a wave and making staggered explosions instead of everything blowing up at once.
Never once have they touched the maximum prime time on an enemy.

WHY WHY WHY . did novas las abilty get put on a timer ....... thoughts are welcome

Have you been gone a long time? You seem to be referring to Nova changes but the last major ones happened years ago... and what's more some people are saying you are mistaken and it was never how you think it was. I am not being insulting... I am guessing you took a long break, the face of the game changed and now you are trying to make sense of the huge amount of changes? 

Because Nova has not been touched in a very long time. 

Like all frames she will get a cool passive soon, and perhaps the fourth round of augments will hit before too long, but apart from she hasn't and probably won't be touched in a long time. 

If you've come back after a long break I can understand your frustration. It would seem like the game has drastically changed. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

13 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Have you been gone a long time? You seem to be referring to Nova changes but the last major ones happened years ago... and what's more some people are saying you are mistaken and it was never how you think it was. I am not being insulting... I am guessing you took a long break, the face of the game changed and now you are trying to make sense of the huge amount of changes? 

Because Nova has not been touched in a very long time. 

Like all frames she will get a cool passive soon, and perhaps the fourth round of augments will hit before too long, but apart from she hasn't and probably won't be touched in a long time. 

he joined in 22 march 2015 so there are no changes since that date. he can't see a change even he took a long break. I'm sure he is just trolling , his last thread got locked cuz of this

Edited by Aeon94

Reveal hidden contents

as far as xbox nova has never had a timer on her last ability , its funny most of the disrepect is coming from pcers. go figurer lol

It is the same for xbox , because basically xbox builds are debugged builds of PC builds, if something never happened on PC, they will never happen on console

2 hours ago, (PS4)GrandpaOgre said:

FYI gents, a count down timer is now displayed, similar to loki's invisibilty.   Apparently it came with todays update.

Most likely a bug that should be removed soon. We've never been given that on PC, at all.

Quite frankly, however, OP, instead of explaining themselves, instead insists on putting forward an angsty front. Pretty counter productive.

Edited by Chipputer