Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second Dream isn't canon

SuikiAmon

1 minute ago, Neptlude said:

Just because you think its bad, doesnt mean it actually is...

I don't think it. I know it.

Just now, Agent_Maine said:

You are a troll.

You're saying that everyone's opinions and even proven facts are completely invalid and claiming that you are always right.

That's either extreme denial or trolling.

I'm not claiming it. I've proven it. Everyone is just turning a blind eye.

4 minutes ago, Agent_Maine said:

You are a troll.

You're saying that everyone's opinions and even proven facts are completely invalid and claiming that you are always right.

That's either extreme denial or trolling.

He may be a worker of Russian propaganda forces.
I do recognize the same methods

Edited by Teloch

Just now, SuikiAmon said:

I don't think it. I know it.

I'm not claiming it. I've proven it. Everyone is just turning a blind eye.

How have you 'proven' it?

You don't know any better than anyone else in this thread; you're simply stating your opinion as fact and ignoring solid evidence against your 'proof'.

No proof Tenno are inside their warframes, meanwhile i have a kid floating around me giving me four energy a second afterwards, with my warframe going haywire when he was out of the wierd little machine thingy. And what about warframes who's anatomy would be impossible for a person to fit inside, for example Trinity strega skin and Zephyr, and the fact both Vor in Vor's prize ('golden light') and Alad V, who has notably cut up a lot of Tenno, said they were rather messed up on the inside, whereras a human would be just that, a body inside.

Just now, Agent_Maine said:

How have you 'proven' it?

You don't know any better than anyone else in this thread; you're simply stating your opinion as fact and ignoring solid evidence against your 'proof'.

I've given my proof. Alad was never cured, the Warframes each have a person inside them, whose bodies were ravaged by the Void.

43 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

Different Tenno. There's more than one. They each wear one Warframe.

Now this is what I wanted before, Each Tenno (Who we are now) has their own unqie Warframe, and not controling all at once, we're bound to one Warframe, and when we pick a new warframe (if  we so wish to) we can make a New Operator to fit that thame of that Warframe.

Example: Trin Prime, Female Operator & Uses the Healing Force thingy. 

I am hopeing that we'll get something like this, so each Frame is build around to match there what ever (Excal Primes codex thingy) , cuz Im doing it right now, My Operator Controls Ash Prime, alone. The others are Controlled by other Tenno. The only reason why I can't do this yet, is we do not have a "Loadout" for Operators, so we can choice what "Loadout" we want, AKA: Design/Gender etc.

I am working on a Concept that bacily allows something like this    

Edited by LegionCynex

I've given my proof. Alad was never cured, the Warframes each have a person inside them, whose bodies were ravaged by the Void.

All of that is the oldest speculation.
You literally can't let go of the past. 
Because those speculations are wrong

We were kids of the zariman project; talked about in the codex before the second dream. 
we were never put in the suits.
we got messed up by the void as kids, and then the orokin tried to get us to harness our powers, via somatic link. 

None of which you say it factual proof. 
What you call fact was theories crafted by the community that DE never agreed on they let our minds roam. 

2 minutes ago, Vesiga said:

All of that is the oldest speculation.
You literally can't let go of the past. 
Because those speculations are wrong

We were kids of the zariman project; talked about in the codex before the second dream. 
we were never put in the suits.
we got messed up by the void as kids, and then the orokin tried to get us to harness our powers, via somatic link. 

None of which you say it factual proof. 
What you call fact was theories crafted by the community that DE never agreed on they let our minds roam. 

What I've stated is facts.

They may have been kids before at the time it was written, but they grew up. The suits were built as their second skin, and yes, they are inside them. The void tearing their bodies is why they're able to fit inside them. The powers were controlled and harnessed through the exoskeleton of the Warframe itself.

2 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

I'm not a troll. As for Inaros, he was a Warframe that came to Phobos and helped the inhabitants there before he was killed, more than likely by the Sentients. His remains were entombed, and his "ghost" is what we fight near the end of the quest.

Hm...

I don't think the quest went that way...?

What I've stated is facts.

They may have been kids before at the time it was written, but they grew up. The suits were built as their second skin, and yes, they are inside them. The void tearing their bodies is why they're able to fit inside them. The powers were controlled and harnessed through the exoskeleton of the Warframe itself.

You are literally a brick wall of delusion. 
Everything you cling to. Is things THE COMMUNITY MADE UP BECAUSE DE NEVER TOLD US YET.

Warframes reconstructed, occupied, and manipulated by the Infestation, and even further manipulated by Alad's collar in the case of Mesa.

Chroma had nothing to do with Alad V. 

also.

that wasnt what I had meant. 

I meant how we control them now. 

1 minute ago, Vesiga said:

Chroma had nothing to do with Alad V. 

also.

that wasnt what I had meant. 

I meant how we control them now. 

I didn't mention Alad V when I was talking about Chroma.

We control them the same as ever. It's the Tenno inside the frame, moving and activating their powers.

Hm. and here iam just waiting for the Thread to get stopped, for doing nothing than causing usless arguing about the Lore of a game. A Lore wich People dont want to accept and think they can change it, wich they cant.

Would be so much happier if they just closed this thread and stopped playing if they dont like the Lore...

Just now, DeFragMe said:

Hm. and here iam just waiting for the Thread to get stopped, for doing nothing than causing usless arguing about the Lore of a game. A Lore wich People dont want to accept and think they can change it, wich they cant.

Would be so much happier if they just closed this thread and stopped playing if they dont like the Lore...

I still play the game, because I actually enjoy playing the game. The lore was vague, sure, but it was better that way.

Lore which is non-canon, you mean?

1 minute ago, SuikiAmon said:

I didn't mention Alad V when I was talking about Chroma.

We control them the same as ever. It's the Tenno inside the frame, moving and activating their powers.

5 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

Warframes reconstructed, occupied, and manipulated by the Infestation, and even further manipulated by Alad's collar in the case of Mesa.

You grouped Chroma in with Mesa in this, as you didn't separate any explanation. 

Also, theyre infested, and being controlled. 
we just shoved a random human in them and said control it?