Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second Dream isn't canon

SuikiAmon

3 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

I still play the game, because I actually enjoy playing the game. The lore was vague, sure, but it was better that way.

Lore which is non-canon, you mean?

Lore in a game how it is written by the developer, is always canon, no mater how much you dont like it.

non-canon are only things most people make out in the forum without getting any acctual confimation of the Developers.

So, i dont care if someone(in this case you) want to tell me it is non-canon, because i dont care about forum-talk when it comes to lore. i only care about what i see and read inside the game. Everything else is non-canon-fanfiction. And no, it is no use to argue about that.

20 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

It isn't canon, though.

It is currently canon until DE retcons it. Which given their plans, to further include the elements introduced in Second Dream indicates that they aren't going to make it non-canon anytime soon. 

And the worst thing you could possibility do in regards to it is bad mouth someone's creation. You just going to make them want to push it harder out of spite.

Edited by (PS4)Lowk721

Just now, (PS4)Lowk721 said:

And the worst thing you could possibility do in regards to a is bad mouth someonees creation. You just going to make them want to push it harder out of spite.

actually, i think he just tries to cause a riot and get the story writer job for DE. Because he seams to know more about the Lore than the writers and developers together.

Just now, DeFragMe said:

actually, i think he just tries to cause a riot and get the story writer job for DE. Because he seams to know more about the Lore than the writers and developers together.

Just now, SuikiAmon said:

Yes I do.

That is where you lose all credibility. 

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 0 / 8

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Lowk721 said:

It is currently canon until DE retcons it. Which given there plans, to further include the elements intorduced in second dream indicates that they aren't going to make it non-canon anytime soon. 

And the worst thing you could possibility do in regards to a is bad mouth someonees creation. You just going to make them want to push it harder out of spite.

It'd be better if they took it to heart and tried to make it good, instead of the failed abortion that it is.

It felt more like a lame jab at the community. Thanks for telling us how you really feel, DE.

3 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

That's what it is. Why do you think some of the Defense objectives are, "Warframe Cryopods?" Even though there's no Excalibur, or Saryn, or Volt, or whoever, inside it? It's an unarmoured Tenno.

They did away with this by changing the cryopod windows so they aren't see through. As shown in the trailers Warframes are stored in the pods. Not unarmored Tenno.

Just now, Spot. said:

Show me a screenshot of the back of your orbiter.

It's called the Liset, dummy. As for it being there? It is for me, too. I don't know why or how it got back there. Or who that kid is in the chair back there. I thought I'd finally get a room for my Frames to actually rest and sleep in.

It's called the Liset, dummy. As for it being there? It is for me, too. I don't know why or how it got back there. Or who that kid is in the chair back there. I thought I'd finally get a room for my Frames to actually rest and sleep in.

The Liset is part of the orbiter, this thing,

warframe__tenno_carrier_by_sbigham-d8gmb

"dummy".

I'm waiting for screenshots.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Lowk721 said:

They did away with this by changing the cryopod windows so they aren't see through. As shown in the trailers Warframes are stored in the pods. Not unarmored Tenno.

Naked Nick... I hope you're in a better world now :"(

1 minute ago, SuikiAmon said:

oh, i see, so the orbiter does not exist, eventhought even ordis tels you multipletimes that you are in the orbiter...

Can we get some pitchforks and torches?

5 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

It'd be better if they took it to heart and tried to make it good, instead of the failed abortion that it is.

It felt more like a lame jab at the community. Thanks for telling us how you really feel, DE.

You realize yours is not the only opinion, yes? The slew of people arguing with you should make it evident that just becasue you were personally hurt by the change doesn't mean everyone was. Many people actually liked it. Some it didn't really much bother. 

Oh God, three hours later and this has twelve pages, and substantially hilarious Comments.

Regardless, in the moment the devs put something such as a quest in the game, it becomes canon. Its basic logic really. If it belongs to the game and deeply interacts and influences its lore, than it's canon.

You may not like it, but it is.

Sorry.

Deal with it.

5 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

lzrTtq5.png

tBd4Ta.gif

Concept art. Orbiter is just an informal name for the Liset.

They have a GIF of the liset docking to the orbiter... there are orbiters flying around the relays if you look closely... 

You are in the deepest pit of denial. 

Concept art. Orbiter is just an informal name for the Liset.

It's actually in game. It's been in game sense u14.

And the Liset is just one of many small landing crafts that attaches to the Orbiter.