The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime/Nikana Prime is too common nowadays...

cnlu

Heck, even guys lower than MR10 are already sporting this...

Now, I'm not jealous (Mind you, I traded my Ash Prime for Volt Prime because rework and sold my Nikana Prime), it's just my observation, that's all...

And I'm pretty sure you guys must've noticed it, one way or another...

1 hour ago, cnlu said:

Heck, even guys lower than MR10 are already sporting this...

Now, I'm not jealous (Mind you, I traded my Ash Prime for Volt Prime because rework and sold my Nikana Prime), it's just my observation, that's all...

And I'm pretty sure you guys must've noticed it, one way or another...

Why does it matter? You're complaining just to complain. People should play the way they enjoy. Honestly, this doesn't even impact you in any way other than the fact that it apparently annoys you.

Will this isn't really shocking is it?

Everyday that pasts mean that a certain number of people have gotten the Nikana Prime Parts and have built the Nikana Prime itself. So this means that everyday there is a high chance that at least a small group of people have gotten it from grinding or just sheer luck.

Edited by Haspitas

What?  Content actually falling into the hands of people playing the game? Shocking developments indeed. The scandal, the family honor, what will the neighbors think, my gawd the minorities are on the golf course, and they're not landscaping it, but playing on the par. America has fallen! Rome is burning! The earth is doomed!!!! < Bender> DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMEDDDD!!!

41 minutes ago, (PS4)AnthoniousSOSA1 said:

I see this every time I go to a relay

ever since i went to forums and read about the black and red combo being so infamous.... I stopped cosplaying my Loki P as Batman from Batman beyond...

With new players jumping on Draco and nothing else, MR10 can be obtained in less than a month, so MR doesn't always denote skill or ingame knowledge. Ash Prime is a great frame. Nikana Prime is one of the best swords in the game (I prefer my dark dagger). Its no surprise to see two amazing things coupled together frequently. Like the Boltor Prime, it will one day be living in the shadow of other weapons. I say let players enjoy using the frames and weapons they want because in the end, it doesn't affect your game at all. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

well, it's just to complete the NInja theme to me, Bow with ninja stars and a katana xD

But the Nikana is a samurai weapon.

If anything we need a Wakizashi to complete the ninja experience.

Or Tanto. Giff Tanto. Plz

Edited by Darkwave1098

1 hour ago, CoRRh said:

Why does it matter? You're complaining just to complain. People should play the way they enjoy. Honestly, this doesn't even impact you in any way other than the fact that it apparently annoys you.

im not complaining...it's only an observation

9 minutes ago, Darkwave1098 said:

But the Nikana is a samurai weapon.

If anything we need a Wakizashi to complete the ninja experience.

Or Tanto. Giff Tanto. Plz

ooh man you have NO idea how long I've wanted a Tanto in this game. and not just a dagger reskin, like a separate, unique weapon. Or maybe even.. Dual Tantos! DE PLZ.