Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Those aliens in this comic look a lot like Excalibur... maybe... too much?

rafacasper

They are almost identical to the Excalibur. Because this guy making money from the comics I think DE should start a lawsuit against him to find out if he stole the design of the frame or not.

Edited by Dobermann92

45 minutes ago, Dobermann92 said:

They are almost identical to the Excalibur. Because this guy making money from the comics I think DE should start a lawsuit against him to find out if he stole the design of the frame or not.

I believe even the story line from what I just read... A prototype military robot... Survivors? I see links with DS.

Well, It's reported to DE staff now, PM'd Rebecca.  I hate to be a jerk to this guy... 

But seriously, did he just think nobody would care about IP theft?

It's a shame, the artwork is beautiful.

Edited by EvilKam

Similarity is astonishing...

I don't what are the chances to make excalibur by random (let's be honest here: his design is simply as a stick) but my guess that they are fairly low... The guy gonna have a bad time if DE will actually target him, but i hope he won't get smashed too hard. People should chill out when it comes to these things.

Everything has a traced look to it too, colours just got smushed over the actual model, as in that Excalibur model really is Excalibur down right to a ripped 3d model.