Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro and old players...

3 minutes ago, (XB1)The Allslayer said:

Yeah we will, Steve has said many times you'll still be able use keys.

Right now to enter the Void, you bring up the Star Chart then pick the cluster of Void then pick the node you wish and that it.

In Star Chart 3.0 we most likely won't have this freedom from what is shown or were told, yes we still use keys but how do we enter the Void? do you know? if you do, please share!

Or do you mean that the cluster of Void missions will remain the way it is right now? DE need to clear this up ASAP!!

5 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

He only brings 1 new cosmetic each week. I am hoping for new primed mods but I think that after the bane mods debacle they are staying away from them.

Also power creep is a thing...That is why we have enemies that ignore DMG types and abilities and bosses need to have invulnerable stages. long story short  the more power=more problems ... Warframe will not be the first or the last game to deal with this problem

Guys... Guys.. Guys... Guys... 

GUYS...

I thought we'd agreed to NOT COMPLAIN... 

How can we expect baro to bring NEW stuff if our reaction is anything but.. Lead by example, not by being whiny little clems...

2 minutes ago, ComCray said:

I thought we'd agreed to NOT COMPLAIN... 

As a kubrow lover, when i saw that sorry excuse of armor it triggered my emotions, this is beyond my control, sorry bro :'(

I wish DE would stop with bio-weekly updates and focus on making or updating already existing stuff, like some weapons need some love and giving them the prisma touch may help them in seeing more usage rather being just a MR foddor but i guess that will never happen :(

I'm a very old player and I'm glad he brought what he brought today, as I missed the Prisma Shade way back.

Also, why does he have to bring something you don't have every time?! I really don't get why people are so bothered by this. The game was fine without him. Adding him to the game only added a little bonus to the game, you're not entitled to new stuff every 2 weeks, you just have the opportunity to get something cool every now and then through him. And that's perfectly fine.

Endgame is fashion frame, buy new cosmetics and leave.

But I agree, that Kubrow armor is one of the ugliest piece I've seen so far in this game.

I was away from Warframe during more than one year, so I'm glad every time Baro brings something that I missed.

But I understand how dedicated veterans feel.

Afficher l'image d'origine

Edited by matto

He should have a new thing for veteran players every time(or two) and also have a rotation of old items as well in my opinion.  As a newer player I appreciate that he lets me get stuff that previously gave veterans an impossible to match advantage over me, but it sucks he isn't giving them new stuff too.

2 hours ago, Prinny13 said:

Right now to enter the Void, you bring up the Star Chart then pick the cluster of Void then pick the node you wish and that it.

In Star Chart 3.0 we most likely won't have this freedom from what is shown or were told, yes we still use keys but how do we enter the Void? do you know? if you do, please share!

Or do you mean that the cluster of Void missions will remain the way it is right now? DE need to clear this up ASAP!!

From what he said there will be void tears (I think thats what he called them) which kinda act like void alerts if you ask me, these don't require a key to do. You can still use keys to do specific missions the same way as now. That's what I think anyway :p

2 hours ago, Drakenreiter said:

I'm a very old player and I'm glad he brought what he brought today, as I missed the Prisma Shade way back.

Also, why does he have to bring something you don't have every time?! I really don't get why people are so bothered by this. The game was fine without him. Adding him to the game only added a little bonus to the game, you're not entitled to new stuff every 2 weeks, you just have the opportunity to get something cool every now and then through him. And that's perfectly fine.

Yea whats 2 weeks right?

Who needs better mods,better weapons pffft they are just for show right?

Wasn't this system added to bring fun to old payers who had prime parts lying around oh but of course they not entitled right?

14 minutes ago, anikj2020 said:

Yea whats 2 weeks right?

Who needs better mods,better weapons pffft they are just for show right?

Wasn't this system added to bring fun to old payers who had prime parts lying around oh but of course they not entitled right?

"Entitlement Intensifies"

We already have plenty of powerful mods and weapons, they need to focus (pun intended) on all the stuff that needs fixed. A few new shinys aren't the answer that warframe needs. 

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Musicopia said:

"Entitlement Intensifies"

We already have plenty of powerful mods and weapons, they need to focus (pun intended) on all the stuff that needs fixed. A few new shinys aren't the answer that warframe needs. 

Nobody is entitled to anything in wf it's just that when a system fails to function in correct manner is when the people are dissatisfied is all.

Warframe is more a fashion frame now or was i wrong all along?

Every time one of these threads pop up it goes nowhere. Why? B/c everyone has different views on what Warframe should be doing. Baro should bring old items for new players, he should bring new stuff for vets, he should bring new stuff for vets but only these types of new stuff, devs should work on X before anything, X is fine they should really focus on Y. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)GbHaseo said:

Every time one of these threads pop up it goes nowhere. Why? B/c everyone has different views on what Warframe should be doing. Baro should bring old items for new players, he should bring new stuff for vets, he should bring new stuff for vets but only these types of new stuff, devs should work on X before anything, X is fine they should really focus on Y. 

As a human being with real feelings and emotions, I must say that DE does the best they can do to appease the majority of the players. They don't only care about new people, or old veterans, or the casual guy here to check it out for a couple of hours every week, they care about everyone. They're working as hard as they are legally able to (Canadian labor laws) to bring the best content they can manage to pump out, as fast as they can do it, while trying to have it as stable as they can get it.

It's kind of like going into a 4/5 star diner. The food smells incredible, and you want it NOW, but it still takes time to prepare everything in the kitchen. From the time the orders go up to the time the dishes come out to the tables, the chefs are dancing madly around, juggling knives and hot skillets and bottles of cooking wine, and you're damn lucky if they all manage to hear the same order and get everything perfect, because it's a mad house in there. They do want to make the dish as good as they can and as fast as they can, but try not to have an aneurysm if two of the sides get switched, or something gets delayed a bit because one of the cooks accidentally set themselves on fire. These things happen.

In short, I am a robot, and I want more swag immediately.

You have been warned.

giphy.gif

Edited by Meta_Nexus

Well, I think it's tricky to balance things out... Baro has to both be accessible to newcomers, allowing them to catch up with effort, while still offering new stuff to keep veterans occupied, all while making sure that Prime mods stay special and do not become the norm when it comes to mods. I think stuff like Prime Continuity and Prime Flow have shown DE that having must own mods that become the norm might not be the way to go, hence why they tend to be more careful before releasing similar mods nowadays.

I don't think DE wants a system where the only mods worth owning are prime mods, and where every single regular mod is useless because there's a prime mod existing. I also think it's important not to overflood the amount of new items, as it creates a grind wall that's too abrupt to climb (like having to acquire 2000+ ducats every week or something). There's also the fact Prime mods cost a hellalot of credits and cores to max too, meaning you can't release five every week and expect people to be able to keep up.

Basically , there has to be some sort of balance in place when it comes to Baro items. In the past, they did limit the amount of items they gave per week, which made it easyer for a dedicated player to get everything every week... But nowadays, it's more of a "I have to choose what I really want" type of situation, where one can pick up stuff he missed or consumables like beacons and boosters if he has excess ducats. Granted, long time vet that got each of these items the first time they were avialable will often feel left out, but I have a feeling these people represent less than 1% of the actual userbase anyway, so it makes sense to target the other 99% that only bought a couple void trader items each month and still have many missing trader items...I'm part of such a group, I'm actually happy when I don't have anything to buy , as it means I'll be able to save for next time when I do need some items. Granted, I'm sure my perspective would change if I spent 5 months not buying anything, but hey... That's life.

That said, I do agree that Baro should have at least a couple cool new items every month/few months to keep things interesting...But i feel it's not such a big deal , because old timers can buy stuff they already own with their ducats and trade them for plat ,for example...

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

3 hours ago, Meta_Nexus said:

As a human being with real feelings and emotions, I must say that DE does the best they can do to appease the majority of the players. They don't only care about new people, or old veterans, or the casual guy here to check it out for a couple of hours every week, they care about everyone. They're working as hard as they are legally able to (Canadian labor laws) to bring the best content they can manage to pump out, as fast as they can do it, while trying to have it as stable as they can get it.

It's kind of like going into a 4/5 star diner. The food smells incredible, and you want it NOW, but it still takes time to prepare everything in the kitchen. From the time the orders go up to the time the dishes come out to the tables, the chefs are dancing madly around, juggling knives and hot skillets and bottles of cooking wine, and you're damn lucky if they all manage to hear the same order and get everything perfect, because it's a mad house in there. They do want to make the dish as good as they can and as fast as they can, but try not to have an aneurysm if two of the sides get switched, or something gets delayed a bit because one of the cooks accidentally set themselves on fire. These things happen.

In short, I am a robot, and I want more swag immediately.

You have been warned.

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

I don't really understand what your comment has to do with my comment about people that argue over what they think is right for the game. I was simply stating these threads don't really go anywhere b/c the fans all have their own ideas on what Warframe should be doing... not being a jerk, I just actually dont understand. I didn't say anything about DE at all. I dont have any issues with anything DE is doing.