The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you want for Season 7 Sortie?

Tuxie

The exclusive weapon that we'll be unlocking for Season 7 is what I mean. We got Snipetron Vandal for Season 6, which is all well and awesome. What do you want to see for Season 7?

Personally, I just wanna see Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal again.

5 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

don't hold your breath for lato vandal. braton maybe. i would like some weapons and stuff unique to only the sortie. 

24 minutes ago, LilithLovett said:

The exclusive weapon that we'll be unlocking for Season 7 is what I mean. We got Snipetron Vandal for Season 6, which is all well and awesome. What do you want to see for Season 7?

Personally, I just wanna see Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal again.

you guys DO realize that the Braton and Lato Vandals aren't coming back out right? they were exclusive to the Beta participants who collected them.

we still have Wraith Machete, Twin Vipers, and Gorgon to go through until the just-released Furax Wraith is the only already-out Wraith/Vandal/Sheev to never been in a Sortie, so Imma say one of those. that or Original Snipetron just so I can complete it's MR and stop having that Snipetron rank 4 staring in my face every time I look at my Weapons screen >.<

26 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

17 minutes ago, Dawn11715 said:

ignis wraith

2 minutes ago, TheBright888 said:

Primed Stretch

16 minutes ago, DaftMeat said:

Excalibur Prime

Sorry, let's not go there...

all these and a brakk wraith

Just now, KiloFoxx said:

you guys DO realize that the Braton and Lato Vandals aren't coming back out right? they were exclusive to the Beta participants who collected them.

we still have Wraith Machete, Twin Vipers, and Gorgon to go through until the just-released Furax Wraith is the only already-out Wraith/Vandal/Sheev to never been in a Sortie, so Imma say one of those. that or Original Snipetron just so I can complete it's MR and stop having that Snipetron rank 4 staring in my face every time I look at my Weapons screen >.<

DE has stated that any weapon that is not Founder-exclusive can return in the future. There's no reason why a weapon should be locked to everyone else just because someone logged in for the Closed-Beta/Early Open Beta.

1 minute ago, LilithLovett said:

DE has stated that any weapon that is not Founder-exclusive can return in the future. There's no reason why a weapon should be locked to everyone else just because someone logged in for the Closed-Beta/Early Open Beta.

eh, possible, but I wouldn't hold my breath. they've been listed as nothing but Exclusive everywhere they're talked about, IIRC DE has flat-out called them exclusive, and they haven't been making a return in the yearly gift basket of weapons DE keeps giving us year after year (as much as I'd like the extra two free weapon slots)

While I suppose by that logic it IS possible, it's so minute a chance that I feel it's not worth hoping for. set your dreams a little closer to reality and you won't end up disappointed