Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People leaving at the last second, Draco influence ?

G4d0

Today i hosted t3 defend 40 waves invited couple people. Thing was going very well then 1 got disconnected left me with ash prime mr9 and exca mr14 and they suddenly left on the last second of waves 35. Lucky for me i did bring eximus healer and xiphos turret with my frost i able to finish waves 40 and 2 more names were added in my ignore list. What is wrong with those people, even i said in the beginning  "H t3 def 40 waves..." Sigh...

I dont even get this on Draco.

They were at 5 waves from rotation C and they were like Screw it i'm out ?

soo they missed one of those

Braton Prime Barrel  Braton Prime Receiver  Forma Blueprint  Ash Prime Blueprint  Braton Prime Stock  Bo Prime Blueprint  Wyrm Prime Cerebrum

Tell me its was an Ash prime BluePrint ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

I'm noticing this a lot lately as well - people leaving void missions at the last second "on purpose" (not disconnecting, but moving from the right side to the left at the last second so we can't move with them). In different mission-types too. It's pretty despicable. And if it was for some rl reason, they never say anything to anyone, so I just don't buy that it's that.

i state Draco influence because i saw so many come to Draco just for 1 round and leave, i know that people can do whatever they want in draco, i dont mind it but this is t3 def and it's my key plus i also said in the beginning 40 waves.

Weekly Draco thread, nothing to see here.

1 minute ago, G4d0 said:

i state Draco influence because i saw so many come to Draco just for 1 round and leave, i know that people can do whatever they want in draco, i dont mind it but this is t3 def and it's my key plus i also said in the beginning 40 waves.

Still has nothing to do with Draco. People were doing this even before that came along, its called: trolling.

People have been leaving prematurely on every mission type ever before Draco farming became a thing....

Spoiler

Based on OP's blame on Draco for people leaving, I would go as far to say it is not Draco Influence but Xini Influence :^) 

Sounds more like Host left/disconnected but since game couldn't find a suitable Host. It kicked everybody so they're all alone but doing same mission. I have seen this happen few times.

Did you ask these people before ignoring. Also I'm not sure about this "Draco Influence" you're referring to..

25 minutes ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

I blame Draco and the Tonkor for everything now. Late to work. Draco, boss. Forgot to file those taxes. Tonkor is clearly written on my federal filings. C'mon IRS clearly OP. 

Didn't study for finals? Draco. Over-slept and missed an appointment? Tonkor did it. Inflation? Must be those hooligans with their Tonkors in Draco!

It has nothing to do with draco lol. The reason why it happens there is:

-beacuse Draco is the "endless" mission you play the most

-the people there are publics, you don't know them, and you haven't talked to them. They feel a lot easier to leave someone behind when they need / want to, because they don't know you. In void you atleast made a group and talked to them, so they would feel bad.

You can't know that they left because they are troll or they had to. I still see no reason why would any1 skip the C rotation just for the giggles.

I'll go with:

49 minutes ago, Ivara said:

I actually talk to their clan leader. Those people represent their clan, they better leave a good impression.