The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bye Bye Loki Prime,you shall be missed.

Alemonzero

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Only out one part at the 60 minute mark, everything else at 5.

No only at 60.mins mark a part. So you'd have to be a real hardcore player to find out about its existence. 

Ofcourse if someone would.mention  it in the build notes it wouldn't work. 

Just now, InglriousB said:

No only at 60.mins mark a part. So you'd have to be a real hardcore player to find out about its existence. 

Ofcourse if someone would.mention  it in the build notes it wouldn't work. 

Most people don't even read the patch notes.

6 hours ago, InglriousB said:

It was an emergency patch to help cropped void tables. When the void tables are open again it is not necessary anymore. 

the void tables wouldn't be so crowded in the first place if DE reworked the Orokin Derelict drops and made T1 T2 & T3 Interception in the void. seriously, WHY has this not occurred to them yet? it both baffles and enrages me.

Loki Prime is going to be missed, that's for sure, but not many people run with a Bo or Wyrm prime these days anyway.

16 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

but thats typical with most primes o. o inst it? 

Frost, Rhino, Volt, Ember all seem to outnumber their prime variants in my experience so far. Loki is odd one out probably because how cheap Loki Prime sets used to be. A month ago you could buy a set for 70p.

22 minutes ago, ninjacat2015 said:

Does anyone use the normal Loki ? Almost every Loki I recall meeting has been a Loki Prime. Maybe the vaulting will finally let the poor standard Loki see some use.

Vanilla Loki is a pain to get - you have to grind out the Hyena Pack multiple times and imo just isn't worth it when you can buy him from the Market or pick up his Prime variant. 

7 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Vanilla Loki is a pain to get - you have to grind out the Hyena Pack multiple times and imo just isn't worth it when you can buy him from the Market or pick up his Prime variant. 

Yeah. Ash is even worse in this respect. Ash Prime much easier to farm/trade than get regular Ash.

49 minutes ago, ninjacat2015 said:

Yeah. Ash is even worse in this respect. Ash Prime much easier to farm/trade than get regular Ash.

Ehh, depends on where you're farming for him.  In the Law of Retribution, he drops like low hanging fruit.

51 minutes ago, ninjacat2015 said:

Maybe RNG just loved me, but Ash was the second warframe (after Rhino) whose components I got to build.

Too bad she was a fickle jerk when it came to Ash Prime.

8 hours ago, LogaMC1995 said:

LOL...can you confirm you are comparing Invi with Prowl? So I can LOL harder

She does stealth better.

Her prowl can go medium speed when spamming roll plus theres no duration since its energy drain so no need to recast. plus increased heat shot dmg while in prowl. plus item steal. the item steal isnt that great but its there.
Her ziplines can get you over / under lasers EZPZ
Her sleep is one of the best CC's in the game at the cost of about 6 - 7 energy at 30meters with a utility build. 

plus when actually stealthing you can draw every enemy to one location with her noise arrow. 

Right now if you want a fast running frame perma invis people use Naramon. 

Loki has been out classed.  - he's still good an all, easier to get than Ivara, but he's not the best for stealth missions anymore.

Not to mention Ivara's augments still have to come out to make her even better~ 

Edited by Vesiga

I would want Loki P only for cosmetic purposes.  Truthfully I have no real need for him.  As was mentioned earlier, he's not the best stealth frame anymore or solo frame.  I'm still debating whether I want to get him or not before he' vaulted.  

On 11.5.2016 at 0:51 AM, Vesiga said:

She does stealth better.

Her prowl can go medium speed when spamming roll plus theres no duration since its energy drain so no need to recast. plus increased heat shot dmg while in prowl. plus item steal. the item steal isnt that great but its there.
Her ziplines can get you over / under lasers EZPZ
Her sleep is one of the best CC's in the game at the cost of about 6 - 7 energy at 30meters with a utility build. 

plus when actually stealthing you can draw every enemy to one location with her noise arrow. 

Right now if you want a fast running frame perma invis people use Naramon. 

Loki has been out classed.  - he's still good an all, easier to get than Ivara, but he's not the best for stealth missions anymore.

Not to mention Ivara's augments still have to come out to make her even better~ 

They are pretty good balanced. Ivara is better for VERY long solo runs. She also has a much higher damage potential thanks to Artemis Bow. Loki on the other hand has much better CC which gives him a much higher team value. He is also much faster when running spy missions. Because Loki can actually run and do parkour stuff while being invisible. Yes, you can roll with Ivara to get a little faster, yet that is still really slow and sometimes rolling will break your stealth.

DE actually did a pretty good job here. Even thought both frames are centered around invisibility, neither makes the other obsolete because they have different areas in which they excel.

Edited by ----Fenrir----

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 5:51 PM, Vesiga said:

8 hours ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

Loki on the other hand has much better CC which gives him a much higher team value.

Sorry, but I think having immobile and vulnerable enemies is much better team value than having ones that can still attack with melee.  Having the enemies dead beats both.  Other than that, I can agree with the other stuff said.  :D 

Edited by DatDarkOne
correction

29 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Sorry, but I think having immobile and vulnerable enemies is much better team value than having ones that can still attack with melee.  Having the enemies dead beats both.  Other than that, I can agree with the other stuff said.  :D 

Yes, but there is huge difference in range and how many enemies they can disable per cast. With Loki and the augment for Disarm you can disable whole tile sets and keep enemies hitting each other on the head for as long as you re-cast disarm around every 15 to 20 seconds. Ivara can not do that. Only Blind Mirage is even more effective at CC than Loki (brokenly so in my opinion).