Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery points: what else have I forgotten?

TARINunit9

Question

18 answers to this question

A lot of the prisma or wraith weapons don't show up there until you encountered them/got them or something.  Like, it never showed me I was missing Prisma Shade and it's weapon, until I bought them on Barro's most recent visit, even though they had been around before. 

Sooo, you may have to run through the Wiki double checking things.  I recently audited my remaining mastery to get stuff and found about 10 things that were on the wiki and floating around to buy from baro or people or hunt for that weren't on my profile list.

Edited by Gelkor

1 minute ago, TARINunit9 said:

My screenshot has "sort by: Progress". The fact that the lvl12 Strun is there means every other weapon is fully maxed. I have all sortie weapons, all mission nodes, and every event weapon except Latron Wraith

I have all the Prismas too

Without seeing your full list we really couldn't tell you, the point of my story was that, for some reason, some things don't always show up on the list.

Total number of Items in Warframe: 339  (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank)

According to your image you completed 317/328 (that is a little bit weird, because i see 10 items that are not completed and not 11, maybe the 1 missing is the dex sybaris that you have)

Items you don't see in your profile and you don't have: Braton Vandal, Lato Vandal, Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime, Lato Prime, Latron Wraith = 6 Items

339-328-6 = 5

There are 5 items which you don't see in your profile. The only items you don't see in the profile are Baro Ki'Teer items, retired items that came back again (Machete, Boar, Snipetron) and Sortie items you don't have (and starter weapons i guess?).

Retired Items that came back again: Snipetron, Machete, Boar

List of Baro Ki'teer items: Mara Detron, Prisma Gorgon, Prisma Veritux, Prisma Skana, Prisma Grakata, Prisma Dual Cleavers, Prova Vandal, Machete Wraith, Prisma Tetra, Prisma Shade, Prisma Burst Laser, Quanta Vandal

Sortie Items: Dera Vandal, Karak Wraith, Sheev, Snipetron Vandal, Strun Wraith

I know you already said that you have all Baro KI'Teer items and all Sortie items and all Event items, but you have to miss 5 items from the lists above.

Edited by The-Tective

Thats what you are missing (in total 50100 Mastery Points)

300 Fluctus
1800 strun
3000 panthera
6000 raksa kubrow
3000 rakta ballistica
3000 sibear
3000 spira
3000 stradavar
3000 telos akbolto
3000 centaur
3000 kaszas
3000 mk1-furis
3000 dex sybaris
3000 latron wraith
3000 snipetron vandal
3000 mk1-strun
3000 phaedra

after that your still missing 16204 Mastery Points to the next level
thats all what you can get atm without Excal P, Lato P, Skana P, Lato V, Braton V

1 minute ago, NovusNova said:

Have you levelled all of the Mk1 weapons?

Are you missing any other event or sortie weapons?

Have you completed all the mission nodes?

My screenshot has "sort by: Progress". The fact that the lvl12 Strun is there means every other weapon is fully maxed. I have all sortie weapons, all mission nodes, and every event weapon except Latron Wraith

3 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

A lot of the prisma or wraith weapons don't show up there until you encountered them/got them or something.  Like, it never showed me I was missing Prisma Shade and it's weapon, until I bought them on Barro's most recent visit, even though they had been around before. 

I have all the Prismas too

Just now, Gelkor said:

Without seeing your full list we really couldn't tell you, the point of my story was that, for some reason, some things don't always show up on the list.

See how I've sorted by Progress in that pic? It means everything not in the image (either in picture form or text form) is Max Rank. For your convenience, that includes the Prisma Grakata, Tetra, Skana, Dual Cleavers, Gorgon, Veritux, Shade, and Burst Laser

@Husla 

@Gelkor

@NovusNova

On second thought, never mind. Never mind to this whole thread. I've already checked the lists you keep linking me to twice. If you don't know either, that's fine, but I'd rather you say nothing at all than tell me to check the lists a third time

(Apologies in advance if that sounded insulting)

Edited by TARINunit9

1 minute ago, (PS4)IIIDevoidIII said:

According to the Wikia, the highest Mastery is 1,211,796, MR22 Dragon.

You shouldn't be able to hit that if you're missing all of those things.

Not the issue. The issue is, I counted up all the weapons that I know of that I'm missing (including the Excalibur prime package) and it only comes up to 53k mastery. I need 64k mastery (if I include the partially-ranked Strun) to reach MR22. I can't find the last 11k

Just because most weapons are visible without having them, it still doesn't mean we can automatically figure out which ones you're missing based on the few statements you've made.

Honestly, your best bet is to scroll down to immediately under the 'See Also' section of this page, and just go down the list yourself.

Edit: To repeat an earlier question: Have you completed all normal starchart nodes? Those give Mastery as well.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

12 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

@Husla 

@Gelkor

@NovusNova

On second thought, never mind. Never mind to this whole thread. I've already checked the lists you keep linking me to twice. If you don't know either, that's fine, but I'd rather you say nothing at all than tell me to check the lists a third time

(Apologies in advance if that sounded insulting)

All I'm trying to say is that the profile list is incomplete and it's inconsistently incomplete, it sometimes has things missing on it for different people for no discernible reason (I have things not showing up on the list that other people, have and vice a versa).  We can probably help if you post your profile equipment list (maybe sorted by name) and we could hopefully spot what's missing.

Edited by Gelkor

25 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

All I'm trying to say is that the profile list is incomplete and it's inconsistently incomplete, it sometimes has things missing on it for different people for no discernible reason (I have things not showing up on the list that other people, have and vice a versa).  We can probably help if you post your profile equipment list (maybe sorted by name) and we could hopefully spot what's missing.

The problem is how to do that... Should I grab my Fraps and just Youtube Link?

26 minutes ago, DeltaPhantom said:

Just because most weapons are visible without having them, it still doesn't mean we can automatically figure out which ones you're missing based on the few statements you've made.

Yes, I edited the OP to admit to my screwup

8 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

The problem is how to do that... Should I grab my Fraps and just Youtube Link?

That'd probably be easier than screenshoting every 3 inches of the list, yeah XD, just scroll through it at a decent rate and we can pause it to see if we see places where something should be.

Edited by Gelkor