Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting a 75% discount

FusRoMat

Question

19 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, FusRoMat said:

I've been told that not logging in for two days gives you better chances at getting one, is this true? Sold a bunch of Dota 2 cosmetics so I could save up and get 2100 plat. Thanks in advance.

No, the Discounts are completely RNG based. Any kind of "tips and Tricks" concept to somehow unlock these types of discounts dont work. Your just gonna have to keep logging in and hoping for the best.

This used to be true back in Login Rewards 1.0. See, the way it worked, there were three tiers of rewards; tier one was for logging in 1-2 days in a row, tier two for 3-6 days, tier three for 7+. Skipping every third day gave you the best chance of rolling a 75% discount because at tier one, you had the smallest reward pool, thus a higher chance of getting the rarer stuff. Now, though, it's totally rng, although you have a 5% higher chance of getting rare rewards for each Mastery level you've achieved. I can attest to this being a much better system because I'm Mastery 21 and I get a 75% discount every other week or so.

Got one after logging in after a 2 years hiatus...

..Bought 4300 plat and been hooked ever since. (Even though I'm having terrible problems appearing offline and not being able to join peoples games) :'(

To be honest, it's a dumb way how to attain a greater chance at Plat Discounts.

To the people who do not want to miss login days so they can chug away at the rewards (like myself), we will never see discount coupons.

Meanwhile, the people who have to be gone/away from their PC for like 2 days to a week at a time... they get coupons all the time... This is what is causing some veteran players to make alt accounts just to get platinum with them.

Needs to be addressed imo.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

15 hours ago, XRosenkreuz said:

This used to be true back in Login Rewards 1.0. See, the way it worked, there were three tiers of rewards; tier one was for logging in 1-2 days in a row, tier two for 3-6 days, tier three for 7+. Skipping every third day gave you the best chance of rolling a 75% discount because at tier one, you had the smallest reward pool, thus a higher chance of getting the rarer stuff. Now, though, it's totally rng, although you have a 5% higher chance of getting rare rewards for each Mastery level you've achieved. I can attest to this being a much better system because I'm Mastery 21 and I get a 75% discount every other week or so.

I am in the same boat as you, but I login every day.

I've never seen a discount coupon since the Login Reward change about 3 months ago.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

16 hours ago, FusRoMat said:

I've been told that not logging in for two days gives you better chances at getting one, is this true? Sold a bunch of Dota 2 cosmetics so I could save up and get 2100 plat. Thanks in advance.

no its all RNG. My friend has gotten 75% 4 days in a row, and i'm 100% jealous cause of the plat stack she sits on now D:<

8 hours ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

I am in the same boat as you, but I login every day.

I've never seen a discount coupon since the Login Reward change about 3 months ago.

...I don't want to come off as rude, but what boat are we in together?

Also, it's been more like five months. Daily Tribute dropped with U18, and that was in December.

50 minutes ago, XRosenkreuz said:

...I don't want to come off as rude, but what boat are we in together?

Also, it's been more like five months. Daily Tribute dropped with U18, and that was in December.

Oh right sorry... my math is off...

I don't know exactly what I meant now... just disregard the boat thing. xD

9 hours ago, (XB1)Listed mia 510 said:

Dear DE,

Pls give me a 75% off so i can get fat plat just before i buy my prime access.

dont hesitate as its a win win!  Ill buy prime full price and max plat bundle for 12$ 

you know you wanna!

:corpus:

Consoles do not have plat discounts. We have market coupons that can be used to buy a single item from the market. You'd still need to buy plat at the full price.

Yeah I could really use a 75% discount reward, Ive only ever seen it once in my entire playtime of 1222hours on warframe, additionally it happened close to when I started, now its mostly 50%, and the 20% I can't be bothered with, I wouldn't mind purchasing 4k plat. Though I suppose I can only just keep trading prime parts and gradually trinkle my way there.