The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vengeful Revenant is breaking my sanity

I don't know why DE works so hard at creating cool animations so that only 5% of the audience can use it. The drop rate is ridiculous, I even completed a Broken-War set by accident. Hell, I even managed to get Four Riders out of a manic and can't for the lfie of me get Vengeful Frustration. 500p for a mod is too damn high... Please tell me there's hope... Please. It's the only stance I'm missing, my OCD is gonna kill me.

Also, what solution would you suggest to the stances' fiasco? Geoff said on one of the devstream that they were planning on "reworking" the methods to get a stance. Ex: Going only with the melee weapon that you want the stance for will increase the drop chance. I think that has been forgotten into oblivion.

xa50t.jpg

1. broken war is a guarantee (i think) upon finishing second dream quest.

2. vengeful revenant does drop.. for a very tiny number people comparing to playerbase even with the event. So either farm it(like always) or spent your plat (500 not worth it since even overall dps it still lose to crimson dervish).

3. yep the stance plan has disappear atm

11 minutes ago, TheFalseEclipse said:

1. broken war is a guarantee (i think) upon finishing second dream quest.

2. vengeful revenant does drop.. for a very tiny number people comparing to playerbase even with the event. So either farm it(like always) or spent your plat (500 not worth it since even overall dps it still lose to crimson dervish).

3. yep the stance plan has disappear atm

1- Remember DE changed Broken-War's build requirements so you don't have to sacrifice your War to get Broken-War and vice versa. Now the BP that drops from Shadow Stalker needs 2 War blades and 1 War hilt(which drop from the Conculysts) + some Nitain to be build.

2- T_T, but it's fashion frame potential is better than Dervish.

3- That's sad indeed.

Edited by (PS4)poloslash18

2 minutes ago, T7Alpha said:

What if I told you... it's overhyped rubbish and crimson dervish does 2-4x more overall damage?

But isn't Dervish that powerful to compensate for its slow attacks? Vengeful Revenant is faster and I think the damage is around the same.

Edited by (PS4)poloslash18

Just do like 5 runs a night with Ivara on the crossfire node.  Abort if there's no Conculysts/no drop, when you hit the nightly limit, put it out of your mind.  In the meanwhile, console yourself that Arcane Strike and Berserker can speed up Dervish enough that aside from the cool and exclusive factor, you're really not missing anything.

There was a hot topic about stances, I wrote a small book.  Tldr version was "fight Tenshin in tiered difficulties with a weapon to get a stance for it".  

And if it makes you feel better, while I had unbelievably good luck in farming mine once I decided to go farm it, I can't get a War hilt or blade to save my life, really want War (I refuse to hit MR21 on anything but that sword), and refuse to buy Hunhow's gift.

Edit:  And VR vs Dervish is kinda like Tempo vs Cleaving.  Great cc with some decent damage options vs pretty much KILL THE THINGS.

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann
stuff

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Just do like 5 runs a night with Ivara on the crossfire node.  Abort if there's no Conculysts/no drop, when you hit the nightly limit, put it out of your mind.  In the meanwhile, console yourself that Arcane Strike and Berserker can speed up Dervish enough that aside from the cool and exclusive factor, you're really not missing anything.

There was a hot topic about stances, I wrote a small book.  Tldr version was "fight Tenshin in tiered difficulties with a weapon to get a stance for it".  

And if it makes you feel better, while I had unbelievably good luck in farming mine once I decided to go farm it, I can't get a War hilt or blade to save my life, really want War (I refuse to hit MR21 on anything but that sword), and refuse to buy Hunhow's gift.

I can give you mine for free :)

4 minutes ago, (PS4)poloslash18 said:

But isn't Dervish that powerful to compensate for its slow attacks? Vengeful Revenant is faster and I think the damage is around the same.

It's faster but with berserker it is barely noticeable and at the end of the day Finisher > no finisher 
It does look cool but it's definitely not worth the price-tag.

Edited by T7Alpha

3 minutes ago, T7Alpha said:

It's faster but with berserker it is barely noticeable and at the end of the day Finisher > no finisher 
It does look cool but it's definitely not worth the price-tag.

Totally agree on the price. And I don't want to buy it, I want to feel the joy by myself when I finally get it. Been farming it since U18 launched ya know? LOL (T_T)

Well, this is a mod which matches it's Description:

Dread....Hate....Despair....(Feelings that everyone who is farming it, gets. GG DE)

No wonder its so hard to get.

And yeah, if you are fed up farming them conculysts, you could try Rathuum mission 3 too. (Although, the drop chances are pretty "Glorious" there as well, but who knows, you might just get lucky!) 

2 hours ago, (PS4)poloslash18 said:

I'm on PS4. No Rathuum yet :C

Ahhhh dang well when rathuum hits for you guys dont stop farming cause it drops like hot potatos there and the best thing is rathuum is fun aside from F#cking Nok one shotting Deth lasers but fun

6 minutes ago, JudasMaiden said:

Well, this is a mod which matches it's Description:

Dread....Hate....Despair....(Feelings that everyone who is farming it, gets. GG DE)

No wonder its so hard to get.

And yeah, if you are fed up farming them conculysts, you could try Rathuum mission 3 too. (Although, the drop chances are pretty "Glorious" there as well, but who knows, you might just get lucky!) 

Ah, the 3 former-Stalker weapons that I have..

I'm gonna farm that mod with these 3 weapons, perhaps Stalker will then help me get VR from RNGesus.

Vengeful Revenant looks cool, but it's not worth it when Crimson Dervish exists, I got a lucky Cleaving Whirlwind for War but wanted Tempo Royale because it looked so cool so I bought it, and now I never use it because Broken Bull is just too good. Crimson Dervish's finisher is just like that. Vengeful looks cool, but the finisher on Crimson Dervish is just too good to give up. I completely regret buying Tempo Royale. I would regret buying Vengeful Revenant. It's not even worth the hassle of farming anymore...

2 hours ago, Trowicia said:

I bought the stupid mod because I was beyond fed up with farming for it. Can't say it was the most worthwhile purchase since I don't even use my 1-handed swords as much as I use Ack & Brunt.

Fashionframe FTW!

1 minute ago, aleksi134 said:

I bought one for like 150p? I mean i did 50 runs for it nothing so meh

Probably got a lucky deal by someone who got it in rathuum and didn't feel like charging a fortune for it or something.
Right now it's listed at 280p+