The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

a dojo must have

(XBOX)LEWCIFAH

a bulletin board should be added to dojo so events meetings and speical messages can be seen by whole clan an allinace tab on it would also be a good idea  this add would help organize everything clan alliance  related also board should be able to be placed in any room

I so thought you were gonna say simulacrum, and I so was gonna agree with you.

I hate having to run through a relay just to see how much of a difference 15% range will make on my snow globe.

If DE added some rpg elements to the Dojo while people were offline the dojo would at least have some meaning.
Ie:
Logout - go to dojo and work in the  reasearch lab ( reduces reasearch time of that lab)
Logout - go to dojo and work in the medbay (gives a small boost to clanmembers max health, elemental- or status resistances )
Logout - go to dojo and work in the storage facility (Loot gathered by players gives a small bonus to the clan vault, or: extractors give a small amount of resources to the clan)
Logout - go to dojo and work in the hangar ( extractors are repaired and complete their missions more quickly)
etc.

I always wondered why Dojos don't have combat training rooms, PVE not PvP where you test your dps on a dummy with a dps counter attached to it or NPC enemies (Bonus: all warframes and weapons you don't own can be used for free in that room only to promote better equipment choices). This need to happen because well.... we are Ninja! xD

17 hours ago, Lactamid said:

If DE added some rpg elements to the Dojo while people were offline the dojo would at least have some meaning.
Ie:
Logout - go to dojo and work in the  reasearch lab ( reduces reasearch time of that lab)
Logout - go to dojo and work in the medbay (gives a small boost to clanmembers max health, elemental- or status resistances )
Logout - go to dojo and work in the storage facility (Loot gathered by players gives a small bonus to the clan vault, or: extractors give a small amount of resources to the clan)
Logout - go to dojo and work in the hangar ( extractors are repaired and complete their missions more quickly)
etc.

Seconded, thirded and so on. DE, puleeeze make it so.

20 hours ago, tizodd said:

I so thought you were gonna say simulacrum, and I so was gonna agree with you.

I hate having to run through a relay just to see how much of a difference 15% range will make on my snow globe.

The only difference being that you run through a Dojo instead (Depending on location of the Simulacrum in Dojo).

What I find better is a max 4 player Simulacrum in Dojo (each player needs key to get in and invite from a host).

(If you make a Globe in Simulacrum, go to arsenal and change mods will the globe still be there?)

10 hours ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

I always wondered why Dojos don't have combat training rooms, PVE not PvP where you test your dps on a dummy with a dps counter attached to it or NPC enemies (Bonus: all warframes and weapons you don't own can be used for free in that room only to promote better equipment choices). This need to happen because well.... we are Ninja! xD

Would love for it to be some epic armory with all the weapons in the game and a dummy that has the face of a boss of the players choice.

Warframes not so much, mainly weapons since there are far more weapons than warframes.

Though how would modding work if you can't leave with any of the weapons? 

Edited by Madway7

10 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

The only difference being that you run through a Dojo instead (Depending on location of the Simulacrum in Dojo)...

But in the Dojo, you can setup teleport stations to take you where you want to go.  That's not an option at a relay.  Someone please tell me I'm wrong about this lol.  I'd love to quick travel to the Simulacrum.