Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Citadella Prime Syndana Screenshots

Eidolon_Slayer

I'm disappointed with having spent money for this accessory pack. I like the syandana, it's not the syandana.. It's the sugatra that kills me... It's small and there's nothing "prime" about it. My flame one the void trader sold is more prime-like than the prime sugatra. Very disappointed.. I agree with comments about the syandana only truly working on Vauban, too, but I have made it work on a couple others.. I like this and hate this accessory pack. The syandana, despite its limitations, is very nice. The sugatra is just not what I thought it would be. I feel a little ripped off.

For me this Syandana is kinda meh. Is looks fine on Vauban, but for other frames is like bayan for goat as they say in Russia.

And yes, Sugatra is just terrible. Nothing near to amazingness of Daman and Kazeru Prime. And is seems to be broken in sence of physics. Doesn't worth it, IMO.

Meh, maybe if we were gundams or some type of Titanfall robots. I don't like it on a Warframe. My opinion of course, I'm sure most of you can rock it better than I can. I just want some boots with the fur for my Rhino.

Edited by Completionist

Looks better then Cycuta prime syandana, that's for sure (I'm still salty over how it requires two different coloring slots for the gold, and that the gold hardly looks metallic), but suffers the same issue that Targis prime armor does in that the primary and secondary colors seem swapped. This is exactly why I want separate attachment coloring...and maybe if possible, the ability to re-position them.

Edited by Spot.

11 hours ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

IMGUR link with side view on all Warframes I have. IMO it looks worse now.

http://imgur.com/a/0Jomv

Thank you for the effort. yes this Syandana is an oddling in deed, It miss matches a lot of the frames. (all in some cases)
the design isn't bad at all honestly, I like it, but it doesn't go with the frames very well other than Vauban Prime

14 hours ago, (XB1)FrankiieXV said:

The sugatra is just not what I thought it would be. I feel a little ripped off.

Yeah man...  That and sigils...  with 90 day boosters is $50?  I mean on PS4 and XB1 while the pack costs a little more it comes with some platinum at least.  The value just isn't there.

On 5/17/2016 at 6:07 PM, .-KG-..-Ragulab-. said:

Looks like a 80p Syandana from market

ib8nJGm.png

This ^^

Not worth on its current price, even if it was 25 bucks.

Like other said is great looking on Vauban P but everything else makes stand out like sore thumb. :/

With the new placements, on Valkyr and skinnier frames, it feels like its more skewed and isn't exactly centered. Like this for example: DqU0V39.jpg

I'm not sure how to describe it but the syndana position doesn't feel right

24 minutes ago, Ankoku_no_Hime said:

With the new placements, on Valkyr and skinnier frames, it feels like its more skewed and isn't exactly centered. Like this for example: DqU0V39.jpg

I'm not sure how to describe it but the syndana position doesn't feel right

Its the warframe stance that moves it around. Try different ones.

2 hours ago, Rambit23Z said:

Actually looks kinda good, IMO. Still need to think about it.

Thanks.

From what I've been looking here, this syandana works better if you use it in Warframes with light colors and makes it match:

Neutrals like a shades of grey that are closer to white and saturated colors in the accents.

4 hours ago, Venom-Snake said:

From what I've been looking here, this syandana works better if you use it in Warframes with light colors and makes it match:

Neutrals like a shades of grey that are closer to white and saturated colors in the accents.

Most of my frames have a very silver-ish theme to them. DE should really let us preview these syandanas in-game.