The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are you hoping is in U19 that hasn't been mentioned ?

would rather fixes and reworks where they are needed than more content, we need to fix before we create or we cause only more bugs and complaining.

Also, maybe we could see some actual bloody reason to not hipfire, the only reason I even bother to aim is for Argon Scope and Hydraulic Crosshairs to activate.

(also on another note re-release Argon scope, Lately its become a need rather than a option.)

1 hour ago, bad4youLT said:

quest for fixing ordis glitchy voice

But I love his sarcastic remarks :'(

1 hour ago, KillingDyl said:

Enemy and mod rebalance (e.g. removal of mandatory damage mods and integrating them into weapon level up)

they already sad that the weapon mod balancing would be happening 

55 minutes ago, Raniu said:

Trinity Bless and/or EV nerf/rework.

the fact that you said nerf makes me hate you. Many people don't agree with your opinion.why nerf abilities in a PvE game

- A stance that makes dual swords actually feel like dual wielded swords.

- Cool questline like the second dream

- freaking challenging solo missions without trashy rewards (1v1 Stalker-Like boss with an actual AI)

-Mercy for Console Tenno, don't smack the PC updates to our faces to wait two months to get them xD EEEEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIL!

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost

Just now, (XB1)KickassNinja14 said:

why nerf abilities in a PvE game

There's this thing called a challenge and it needs to exist in order to bring in new player and to not trivialize the content even more than it already is, because at this point its pathetic. Having no challenge in your game is the fastest ability to murder it.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Cough sparring , machetes

Sparring is actually pretty okay right now if you build the Obex for a Red-Crit build, with the Kogake just being a good balance between Crit and Status.

Although I will admit they need to hit harder overall to even be able to compete against their essentially better variant, Fist weapons.

Machetes are just terrible. All of their stats are atrocious, with the Solo Kama being the very definition of "decent". Their ONE Stance somehow makes them even worse, and they just had an Event to get one of them without applying a buff or better Stance in, what, a year?

Edited by (XB1)Graysmog

BETTER CROSSHAIR! 

yes the one we got is like the only thing that is still from the beginning of the game. it really need a rework because i cannot see when im playing whit rhino and cannot see at all in space (archwing ) if they could make you a see-through when aiming would make the melee spam less forced. 

... imo. ofc 

Just now, (PS4)decogold said:

What's good with Inaros and kubrows?

If you get Inaros's Armor and Health maxed, Inaros can give Kubrows STUPID amounts of Health and Armor with the Mods that transfer some of your Armor and Health to your Kubrow, making them go down much, much less. Max out Bite and get yourself an Omega Kubrow, and the dang thing just will not die up until stupidly high T4 missions come into play.

20 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

There's this thing called a challenge and it needs to exist in order to bring in new player and to not trivialize the content even more than it already is, because at this point its pathetic. Having no challenge in your game is the fastest ability to murder it.

well when good sir , stop stuffing so many formas and potatoes in to your gear when 

6 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

well when good sir , stop stuffing so many formas and potatoes in to your gear when 

That's literally like saying someone shouldn't try to even be able to become effective in Late Game stuff like Void, Raids and Nightmare missions because it would be "too easy".

This is possibly the most short-sighted response to something I've seen in a while.

I hate how I constantly have to re-level the same damn mods to get the specified build I want.It's so annoying because it essentially forces you oi stay with current mods that are already ranked up but isn't the rank you actually want it to be and doesn't really encourage more mod variety in your builds.I mean its mostly just corrupted mods.