Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #75!

[DE]Rebecca

Since the new star-chart rework is going to be reducing the number of mission nodes, will this provide an opportunity to create more environmental tilesets or add new planets to the star-chart or is that counter productive to the purpose of the new rework?

Will upcoming changes to archwing also change enemy movement in archwing and will these changes be tested to ensure that they don't not negatively affect players that do the Jordas Verdict Trial?

Are there any plans for making more corrupted mods or nightmare mods and making a way to narrow down the drop tables for those mods by separating them by mission types?

Are there any plans to add more aura mods?

Edited by MegatronG1

Kavats.

This is kind of an idea/suggestion than a question but it's been on my mind for a while. 

Sense it said that the Kavats feed on infested in Derelict, what about a Kavat that can "desecrate" corpses like Nekros? Again just an idea.

You have shown us multiple holster variations on some weapons. Is there any progress on that?

Recently, I've had a conversation with some veteran that dropped the game because of the intensifying grind. During that, I've remembered something: there has been talk of the increasing drop chance for items that didn't drop during previous instances of the same mission. Are you still working on that, or has the idea been ditched halfway through?

Also, are there any tweaks on the old weapons incoming or do we have to wait until the Damage 3.0?

Edited by 3135828
mistype

I want to know about survival of warframes. For now we have health, shields and energy that are in % going only from level 0, and giving us weak survival abilities. We are playing with warframes level 30 and only not below. 

My Question is. When we will receive correct percents of Health, Shields, Energy from level 0 to level 30 with mods for (Health,Shields,Energy).
Question: Will we ever receive toggle abilities like Desecrate of Necros or other abilities that giving only one chance just spam it.

Hey DE, Whats gonna happen with the Tenno Specters? I really enjoy deploying them since they provide an additional tenno that we ourselves can equip with fun weapons.

Theres nothing wrong with the Clem Clone, but come on DE, Specters 2.0?

//Axss

Resource Creep.

-How does it work? Taking a median amount based on the player-base? 

-Why is it needed when the resources are untradeable? If resources were tradeable I wouldn't even be wondering about this.

-Why aren't costs in line with usefulness? Sibear costs 30000 cryotic, but is comparable to a Jat Kittag that costs far less. I don't feel more fulfillment from building a high cost item.

As much as I like new things to level to bring me closer to MR22, I can't help but think about the players that are still green.

Bring back the year of quality. I want off this wild ride.

Edited by KangarooCornchips

Now I have asked about these 2 questions in other posts but after the introduction of intelligent entities like mutalist alad V or Jordas Golem, are the infested tilesets (primarily on Eris) going to get their own unique tiles for missions like interception or spy? Because when I do infested spy or interception missions they are always either on grineer or corpus tiles and never some sort of unique map for them. While i don't mind doing those types of missions on Grineer or Corpus tilesets because they provide a challenge for me no matter what frame i'm using, but i think this should be looked into because out of all the planets (tilesets) there is only 1 tileset that has mostly infested on it (Eris) and i'm only stating my opinion, but i think the infested maps aren't getting the attention they need.

Also i had an idea about a potential way of making Nitain Extract slightly more easy to farming without ruining the whole resource or crafting aspect of warframe as mentioned by [DE]Drew in a post just yesterday from the time i posted this while addressing the issue of the resource requirements for warframes like Vauban Prime. The idea (got the idea thanks to Nitain Extracts description) but maybe in a future update maybe you can make a new tile on Uranus which composes of an underwater excavation which could drop Nitain Extracts alongside the void keys that would drop. In [DE]Drew's post (cant remember exactly what he said) he said something like how the high demand of resources in foundry crafting bring a sense of worth to farming them, whereas with Nitain and how it drops mostly from alerts, i feel like im being 'spoon fed' the resource rather than actually earning it, and i must be honest that makes me feel like "meh another Nitain, its no big deal". Its worth looking into at least cause they way it is at the moment, it doesn't fit well with the "do it yourself" vibe i get from playing. I'm sorry if i said it wrong but i hope my meaning for this was clear and i can't wait for the dev stream. :)

Edited by GRIFFONP

Dear DE team! (and tennos)

When the syndicate weapon mods and syndicate weapons arrived, you said that (soon -.-") we'll be able to controll when do we want to activate the syndicate effects.

And you already created a button for secondary fires.

So i thought this button could also activate the synd effects, because the two only syndicate weapon that have secondary fire is the castanas and the penta (if I'm correct).

I hope this will be a real thing, if not permanently, but i think this would be a good temporary solution.

Do you have any news on being able to color syandanas and armor separately? It was brought up as something the community wanted back on the devstream with Mynki, and I'd just like to know if anything has happened so far.

Are there any new deluxe skins in the works currently, how is the progress on Zephyrs?

Have any new ideas for weapon types been designed?

In your opinions, would dual wielded polearms/spears/lances be a weapon type that could be a nice addition into the game?

Will Umbra be coming in sometime in U19? Or will he be in U20?

Any additions coming to the Dojos?

With the changes that are coming to the void will this affect Vor in a lore sort of way? If so could we be seeing another quest involving him?

Could it be changed so that the combo counter has a timer to keep track of its duration better?  Combo counter ticking down each combo level instead of losing all of it simultaneously?  Combo duration scaling with the combo level?  It can be very disheartening running long missions trying to rack up the counter, only to miss an enemy by half of a second and lose all of one's progress in an instant.  I feel like these would help mitigate some of that frustration.  If you do consider any of these, please don't make them mods.

Edited by Sibericus

couple of things!

1. Can we please have buff's for the Fang Prime, & Glaive Prime? they are so under-powered on the scale of Prime Melee's

2. How far away is the Paris Prime PBR update?

3. Any chance we could get some options to customize our targeting reticle? that half circle and dot is great, but after 3 years of playing its almost burnt into my cornea! 

4. Please please please a favorites tab for mods! just like the colors favorite!

PS, Love the game, EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!! 

Is Warframe actually gonna "get finished", i mean, will it have a fixed amount of content? If not, does this mean the game will become like the Pokemon series? They are running out of ideas for pokemons, like, a key themed frame. Hahahah LOL.

I'd really like to hear of any plans to overhaul or upgrade clan management especially splitting up more of the clan ranking for example so I can give a person build priv but not destroy room priv. Better messaging abilities would be great as well, the daily message is a clunky way to disperse information.

Any additional rooms or decoration plans? Very little love has been given to dojo in a long time. Obstacle course could use an overhaul for the new movement, and fix the .1 sec run times. An archwing obstacle course of some sort might be intresting as well. Lots of good suggestions I have seen on your website, but very little is ever said about it.