Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cringe / April Fool's Alert payback!

Phailberry

There are several things that will make a tenno cringe in this video, if they do. There is one practically guaranteed moment that will make most tenno cringe, and I would like you all to discover it. No spoilers, watch and enjoy ^__^

What? No time to watch it all, that's okay. Try the highlight at 13:13

Edited by Phailberry

eeeeh...  the whole viewbaiting is pretty cringeworthy... also, the showing off is pretty off the scale... and don't get me started about your voice... but the notion you sponsored DE with buying that much prime access kindof lets you off the hook... 

36 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

meh, all I saw really was a guy using sub-par weapons.. until 15 mins in where I think I may have found the Cringe:

Hide contents

he used a Legendary Core on a Damaged Ammo Drum. time in is around 15:20. couldn't make this shish up, could you...

Just saw it... how is that payback...? it's like if my boss gave me a $5 paycheck (while expecting $1000) so I glued gold all over it then gave that to the bank to get $5.

Edited by Madway7
Quoted for clarity, since I assume most people didn't see your post.

6 hours ago, Phailberry said:

Not really, it's one of those things where it's better to watch for yourself.

6 hours ago, Venom-Snake said:

15:12

You will cringe.

Considering in on limited mobile data, I'm not going to watch the video.

• 3 weeks later...

so i watched it, and well I don't think that the people here didn't really notice the cringe, for one was the Daikyu draw time like literally just look at that LISTEN TO THE SOUND OF THE DRAW! Next is the Seer, some may deem him using the Seer as cringey but the zoom when he uses it is like woah there.  Third is him buying a neurode bp though he has ton.  Fourth rushing a Boltor p then selling it and we all know that it's vaulted.  The amount of Loki P's he had did anyone notice that?

But I think some of you guys need to pay attention to the little things.