Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Naramon complete!

Arkstorm

reveal weakness

sundering blast

cloaking aura

and tactical strike are useless tho :( but it doesn't matter since they will adjust/fix/rework/buff/nerf most of focus later on and give a reset(overall reset where you can put all points you have to any school you want). All the points used or saved are carried on so everyone wins.

Edited by XaelathRavenstorm

10 minutes ago, XaelathRavenstorm said:

but it doesn't matter since they will adjust/fix/rework/buff/nerf most of focus later on and give a reset(overall reset where you can put all points you have to any school you want). All the points used or saved are carried on so everyone wins.

Source?

2 hours ago, Vanthenos said:

Completed?

Sry but i can't see that. You are not able to activate all at the same time, so it's not completed.

But GZ to max. all the nodes.

If I were to max the pool, (72 in order to equip all) it would take more time. But still, its not like I'm gonna equip all... So I'll have my pool in each focus up to 25-30 only. Other than... Imma max all skills in a Focus~

Just now, Dreadwire said:

Well you can stealth farm if you want.

Depends on everyone preferences. The way of the ninja. Anything goes hue hue hue

Stealth farm is slower than ever before. Basically, the game stopped me from grinding focus rep.

And yes, anything goes.

1 minute ago, p3z1 said:

Stealth farm is slower than ever before. Basically, the game stopped me from grinding focus rep.

And yes, anything goes.

Just strap the focus on frame and weapon and go farm.

After 6 month you should get 900k or more focus point. 

Trust me I know coz I got that much now.

And you can't even max deadly intent with that. If you add on other stuff that you don't need before that

3 minutes ago, Dreadwire said:

And you can't even max deadly intent with that. If you add on other stuff that you don't need before that

Already have it on a Loki/Prime + Polearm of choice. Too slow, got lazy, stopped.

Sadlyf

3 minutes ago, Dreadwire said:

Right now (After they changed the Focus cap to 100k during Divine Will) if you don't miss a month, you can have 30 Million Focus points~

1 hour ago, Arkstorm said:

Right now (After they changed the Focus cap to 100k during Divine Will) if you don't miss a month, you can have 30 Million Focus points~

Yes 30mill if you farm for it. Every day. 

But

If you like me who just doin mission go to void to farm ducat or forma.  6 month later .... 1 mill 

49 minutes ago, Dreadwire said:

Yes 30mill if you farm for it. Every day. 

But

If you like me who just doin mission go to void to farm ducat or forma.  6 month later .... 1 mill 

Its fine bro... We all have our own pace. Its just that... That is the only thing that kept me in the game. Other than that, I already accomplished most PvE and PvP contents of the game~

I was farming on Draco for focus point when I realized the Invisibility Passive for Naramon isn't activating, I thought it was a patch to fix some things w/ the focus schools, then I realized that they were just deactivated & refunded my focus pool points for some reason, had to clicked the emblems to re-activate. :P

18 hours ago, XaelathRavenstorm said:

reset on older devstream and changes/reworks plans on multiple devstreams

Yeah, they did say that on a devstream... in January. And they said we can expect a full refund on focus points... to happen in February. It's June now... Other than that they have carefully avoided all mention of work on the focus system until last dev stream, where they said they would be looking at it. So don't hold your breath on a refund.

The whole system makes no sense in it's current iteration due to the increase in cooldown time per node activated... There's litterally no reason to activate most nodes on the focus trees since :

1- Most warframe missions are short, and you want your focus passives to be active as fast as possible, since they are by far the best part of focus trees.

2- If you're tackling extended missions that will last a long time, you still don't feel like activating much nodes , since it will dramatically increase your cooldown between your casts. Nobody wants to wait for five minutes to cast a slightly more efficient version of their focus ability.

At the very least, DE should make it so that ever level put into a tree lowered the cooldown timer, while at max level, the impact on cooldown would be negligeable (or inexistant). That way, people would be rewarded for commiting and unlocking new nodes... Instead of unlocking it because they have nothing relevant to spend said focus on and keeping the node off hereafter because frankly, most of these nodes suck.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra