Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #120: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

WQlEd9y.jpg
Rebecca and Megan’s teamwork is key in this week's Prime Time challenge! Using Vauban’s Bounce and a Tenno Sniper nearby, they’ll be sending enemies soaring to their precision-shot death. We call this: Tenno Target Practice!

PLUS, see this week’s rad new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, see last week's Prime Time Challenge highlights, watch your host’s attempt to recreate the ‘Blending Right In’ Screenshot contest winning entry, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, June 2nd at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

I normally watch these because I hope to hear spoilers on things to come and its just fun to watch but...  Bounce pad :'(  I hate those things with a passion that could ignite a thousand souls.   so to tell you how I really feel I dislike them greatly lol.   I didn't use to until a troll threw them on a dead clan mate of mine and I couldn't revive him.    won't be tunning in to this episode but can't wait for your next.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

WQlEd9y.jpg
Rebecca and Megan’s teamwork is key in this week's Prime Time challenge! Using Vauban’s Bounce and a Tenno Sniper nearby, they’ll be sending enemies soaring to their precision-shot death. We call this: Tenno Target Practice!

So new Grineer Skeet enemy type confirmed?

can we have the rathuum update already ? why are we always so far behind pc on ps4. you are willing to sell things to us for money but not give us the same content in equal fashion .. seems a little messed up that we cant have events at the same time. or same things in the game for that matter. also for the love of god Trinity is already nerfed enough as are some other frames that the gossip seems to indicated in forums that you will be nerfing - why raise enemy stats and buffs yet make us even weaker. its already difficult enough on sorties - level 60- 100 enemies that spawn in rediculous rates and you dont even have us at half that level. level 30? why cant we be leveled to 50 with some more armor in these frames. Talk about SQuishy.

4 hours ago, (PS4)shadowmyth808 said:

How i get my rank and profile icon to show here?

Icons I believe (only?) come in prime access packs. If your like me and you don't have money for extras you will have to be happy with your lotus symbol. Also your forum rank has nothing to do with your in-game rank. It is generated by your community reputation (when someone in the community clicks the +1 box in something you post).