Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show off your new Operator look!

Eldnacpeek

3 hours ago, arifnur01 said:

i got it before you tell me man...

its just a joke bcus the customization is too anime-ish and you can make tons of waifu or senpai :v

Edit:

and dank memes :v

3 hours ago, arifnur01 said:

see.. you got annoyed :v

Seriously. Stop. Like the others have said- firstly you're not even using the term right. Secondly you're intentionally mocking a set of people in an attempt to incite an annoyed response. Aka trolling- trying to cause civil unrest. Thirdly- people like you who abuse these terms and mock this stuff are the reason people who like anime or japanese culture or etc gain such a negative stigma. They think people who like that stuff all act like you when you're intentionally being ridiculous. You're making a stigma worse. You're using a notedly derogatory term. Please stop.

EDIT: And that's not to say the thread itself doesn't have merit. You coulda just simply said "share your new operator looks".

Edited by Stratego89

4 hours ago, arifnur01 said:

Sooo, how's your animu weebs teens waifu going???

I mean, there's a f*ckin Sasuke's hair now. Don't you just want to make those teens into the most biggest weebs as they can like you do with your waifu?

Don't try to hide it, we are all weebs :v

And i wanna see your weebs operator :v

So let's share it! :v

You can look at my Blue Demon First 

Or just leave if you cant take the amount of weeb-ness :v

:v :v :v ;v :v :v :v (one of the pacman is winking :v)

Reveal hidden contents

5gdzOky.jpg

qeh4wI7.jpg

Thread Vortexed in Fan Zone within:

1 hour ago, Stratego89 said:

Seriously. Stop. Like the others have said- firstly you're not even using the term right. Secondly you're intentionally mocking a set of people in an attempt to incite an annoyed response. Aka trolling- trying to cause civil unrest. Thirdly- people like you who abuse these terms and mock this stuff are the reason people who like anime or japanese culture or etc gain such a negative stigma. They think people who like that stuff all act like you when you're intentionally being ridiculous. You're making a stigma worse. You're using a notedly derogatory term. Please stop.

EDIT: And that's not to say the thread itself doesn't have merit. You coulda just simply said "share your new operator looks".

sorry man, I accept your complain humbli.. humble-y? i have no idea how to type that one...

but what i meant is, sorry if... well, my post is annoying or its just me that annoying. or my way of typing is annoying. or... well you know the point

its just, internet man. and being asians. and the fact that asians in asia area/region didnt really get offended too much or things and stuff.

i mean idk about all but almost all the time(i cant be sure either) people that i met didnt really care about how my style is.

so yeah, again, sorry...

if there's more complain we can work this out. no need to be hot headed. we can just chill and have some fun :D

in serious note i didnt expect to get this kind of reply and i should have expected because everyone have they own opinion ( '-')

On 6/10/2016 at 3:04 PM, yamid09655 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

4BA6E0157B38E0740363889DCBBAF83911344CA8

a little late xD

She's a cutie, I like her. :3

I hope my Tenno/Operator can meet with yours face-to-face, either in the Relay, Dojo or the Orbiter. XD

Here's mine.

Spoiler

x2IpIct.jpg

ja6LEwC.jpg

Edited by zxcv1911

41 minutes ago, zxcv1911 said:

He looks.... older than most Tenno displayed in here. As if he appears to be more of a young adult than a young teenager. XD

That was I was going for. Thanks for pointing it out.

13 hours ago, zxcv1911 said:

She's a cutie, I like her. :3

I hope my Tenno/Operator can meet with yours face-to-face, either in the Relay, Dojo or the Orbiter. XD

Here's mine.

Reveal hidden contents

x2IpIct.jpg

ja6LEwC.jpg

she is nice too, and i hope so :3

23 hours ago, zxcv1911 said:

She's actually a "he". >__>

EDIT: LOL, how could you think of my Tenno as a girl? Hahahaha! XD

he???, emmmm sorry xD, but im pretty sure that face is a girls face e.e

Edited by yamid09655

Before:

Spoiler

7xqGh0Q.jpg

Used so much purple to the point it got ridiculous because Saints Row. Tried to go for a scarred and serious look, which made the purple even more ridiculous.

After:

Spoiler

QnKFzpW.jpg

There is still purple, but moved to the secondary color. Eyes given the more natural teal color because you usually don't get to pick the color of your eyes. It kinda bothers me that the eye glow doubles as the energy color, the blue on the sigil was supposed to be yellow. All metallic parts were painted gold because of the orokin descent. Changed the scar because this one is less pretty. Added earpieces with the idea of them being an extension to the somatics for better focus control since he is new to this and needs helping wheels? All the hairstyles available still look silly to me, who would take you seriously when you look like an edgy teen or an anime character. Added accent color because the default one was made for the darker default skin and kinda looked like eye shadow on a lighter skin tone.

8 minutes ago, Dwolfknight said:

I'm more impressed at the Focus you have O.o

thank ya. i already have and maxed out all the useful passives (and some) in each tree as well...so now i am just prepping to stock up on more focus for its future rework.