Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show off your new Operator look!

Eldnacpeek

8 minutes ago, arifnur01 said:

im sorry but im bad at looking the like-ness.. especialy the part where i use asian skin xD

Sorry...She look like young version Megan 2 me :smile:   Perhaps there is a whole team that DE can be made in game :)

Edited by Vlada91

I think OP should have learn the definition of words "weeb" and the word of origin of that - "weaboo"

" A negative term directed to anyone overly obsessed with Japanese culture to the point where they become annoying "

" Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it "

" A non japanese person who basically denounces their own culture and calls themselves japanese. "

" 1. A person so obsessed with japanese culture that they ignore their own. 
2. Someone obsessed beyond healthy levels with anime. 
3. People who ruin activities for other people with overzealous references to said anime. 
4. People so oblivious to reality they only care about anime. 
5. An action worthy of getting one's &#! beaten. "

should I look up few more or did you got the message?

5 minutes ago, Elenortirie said:

I think OP should have learn the definition of words "weeb" and the word of origin of that - "weaboo"

" A negative term directed to anyone overly obsessed with Japanese culture to the point where they become annoying "

" Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it "

" A non japanese person who basically denounces their own culture and calls themselves japanese. "

3. People who ruin activities for other people with overzealous references to said anime. 

come down and shere operator look :cool: 

8 minutes ago, Elenortirie said:

i got it before you tell me man...

its just a joke bcus the customization is too anime-ish and you can make tons of waifu or senpai :v

Edit:

and dank memes :v

Edited by arifnur01

15 minutes ago, arifnur01 said:

i got it before you tell me man...

its just a joke bcus the customization is too anime-ish and you can make tons of waifu or senpai :v

Edit:

and dank memes :v

No, just no. Stop with the waifu and senpai stuff.

1 hour ago, SilvaDreams said:

Because it is a fudged up word for a term used to describe people who have a disturbing addiction to Japanese anime culture.

Oh... That clears it out. Though, I notice a weird tendency of the newer generations to be incredibly sensitive to informational content which sometimes leads to twisted forms of obsession.  And that goes not only for Japanese animation as a phenomenon.

Edited by Teloch

7 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Oh... That clears it out. Though, I notice a weird tendency of the newer generations to be incredibly sensitive to informational content which sometimes leads to twisted forms of obsession.  

They have a bad habit of messing up terms and acronyms, like Newb and Noob are not the same thing. One is simply a new player, a Noob on the other hand is just a useless player who doesn't learn the game..... Like all the MR20 Draco babies.

13 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

They have a bad habit of messing up terms and acronyms, like Newb and Noob are not the same thing. One is simply a new player, a Noob on the other hand is just a useless player who doesn't learn the game..... Like all the MR20 Draco babies.

okay okay.. i'll stop to use those stupid style of messing arround terms and all for now...

but still, just for fun man :D

No, thank you.

I keep trying to forget that there is that goth-looking teenager in the back of my ship, apparently too weak to walk, probably peeing and pooping where he sits, yet with more make-up and better hair than Marilyn Manson.

9 minutes ago, Nemsi said:

No, thank you.

I keep trying to forget that there is that goth-looking teenager in the back of my ship, apparently too weak to walk, probably peeing and pooping where he sits, yet with more make-up and better hair than Marilyn Manson.

... Where did I put my teen blender again?