Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Story Behind Your Name

Chris9428

Super simple origin. It was just an idle thought that stuck with me. I think the fact that the banana is one of my favorite fruits (nowhere near raspberry though but that would sound terrible, "RoboticRaspberry") and i have a deep-seeded love of robots, cybernetics, mechanics and cool looking stuff made of metal. A quick search through Steam revealed it is, in fact, an original name and i grabbed it quicker than you could say "Buyers' remorse." (Bit of a Borderlands reference there)

Metroid prime 3 corruption.

Its originally the name of the ice character with the voice I wish that frost had.

Granted its spelled differently only because some scrub who hasn't played in forever is squatting on the proper spelling.

My user name is the first six letters of Nyarlathotep spelt backward somewhat. In a way I guess you could say I am one of the many faces of the Crawling Chaos.

Edited by Arlayn

Infested Ancients copied my name...

Seriously, I made this name before I even knew that there are infested in game.

On topic: Ancient or The Ancient came to be because I wa bored of my old nick. Of course I experimented with other names as well, but this was the one I liked the most. And, when I helped new players on some other game, they either said that it fits my knowledge about that game, or that I'm a great veteran of the game etc. So I use it wherever I can, and if I can't, there are similar variations I make (example: Antcient)

mine is a combo of my actual name and my useual username... that and the name i WANTED was aparantly offiensive cause it was possable to take some letters out and spell nazi in it... it was ment to be Vanazir Saracen but no... stupid idiotic over the top name filters >_>

Metroid prime 3 corruption.

Its originally the name of the ice character with the voice I wish that frost had.

Granted its spelled differently only because some scrub who hasn't played in forever is squatting on the proper spelling.

Love his theme btw

my name is derived from an infamous pirate weasel named vilu daskar from the red wall series by Brain Jacques.

edit: this makes it sort of original, so it's never taken on any service i use.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! That's why your name always looked familiar! Those were my favorite books in grade school, I've read every one of them.. The memories..

On topic.. Uhh.. I don't think  I need to even say anything,, Haha

Mine was created because I liked the "void" since it signifies darkness/emptiness, and reaper and ghost was taken so I ended up using wraith. Hence the name; VoidWraith.

P.S.: This was a couple weeks/a month before The Void came out.

Pretty young at the time, I was playing Need for Speed: Most Wanted and the police were chasing me again. I find a hiding spot to wait for the heat to die down and I think to myself, "What should I name my car?" just to pass the time. Fashuro. I said it over and over and I realized, this sounds perfect for a character. Yup, I proudly use this as my username in almost anything.