Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Closed] [Pc-Contest/give-Away]New alert marked on navigation, Tenno! - Siralextraffo's Alert #10

CapAllan

mKGefU8.png

Pssst Tenno! Its I, Siralextraffo! What is that? Never heard of me? You may know me by my fellow trader Baro Ki Teer! While no amount of Ducats or Credits can fulfill Baro's greed for riches, I only seek knowledge! Pure knowledge! Knowledge of all shapes and sizes! Knowledge! KNOWLEDGE! It is all that I seek!

But Tenno! This is an EMERGENCY! Help me decrypt this message quick! You must come fast Tenno! I haven't got much time! What is it you say? You want a reward? Don't worry about that! I'll pay you handsomely!

Come Tenno! Meet me at the relay! I've only got an hour!

This is a sort of spinoff of his biweekly contest 

Rules:

- This will last for 1 hour

- Post your desired item from the market with a cap of 200p

- Get picked up and win or try next time!

This is mainly to fill the 2 weeks gap between each contest. He'll try to have these alerts going a few times a week; speaking of which, he can cover the 8am-12am GMT+2 daily, but he didn't want our fellow Tenno from overseas to be disadvantaged, So, I CapAllan, am posting on his behalf. Don't worry tenno! Your gifts will be sent once siralextraffo awakes from his eternal slumber!

Good luck everyone!

CapAllan : If this time for the alert is inconvenient, do PM me and suggest a better time and I will see if I can try to hold these then.

P.S. a much needed THANK YOU to Prime for the picture!!!

Edited by CapAllan
Added "Closed" to the tite.