Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is Gold Fusion Core Pack still exist

Chromatrescu

Just now, Cydro_ said:

There's zero reason to remove it. Some people might buy it. Why would DE remove that potential spending?

Because of the trading selling to cheap ? O-O i mean 5p for 5 fusion core 

Also i don't want it to be removed , i just want to know why it is still exist in the first place ? 

Edited by LittleRiot.Teemo

Just now, LittleRiot.Teemo said:

Because of the trading selling to cheap ? O-O i mean 5p for 5 fusion core 

Yes, but trading is done by players. Core packs are, presumably, DE's way of selling cores. It somewhat makes sense to have something like this in the market

5 minutes ago, LittleRiot.Teemo said:

Yeah , but just 3 cores ... Wish there is more for us 

Run sorties, nearly an 80% chance to get 25 to 50 per day.  There are plenty of items in market that are obsolete.  When they are finished with streamlining the Market's UI and (theoretically) its prices on some things, then return and scream.

Not to mention core packs for plat was in market long before trading existed (i'm guessing) so the prices for in-game trade chat cores were set based on that.

Same goes for credits for plat, various bundles and so on, existed and set long before prices in trade between players became the norm.

Edited by Xekrin

1 minute ago, Xekrin said:

Run sorties, nearly an 80% chance to get 25 to 50 per day.  There are plenty of items in market that are obsolete.  When they are finished with streamlining the Market's UI and (theoretically) its prices on some things, then return and scream.

I know , but i wish there are more cores in a pack , since it is a packs packs packs

1 minute ago, LittleRiot.Teemo said:

I know , but i wish there are more cores in a pack , since it is a packs packs packs

And I wish I got something other than cores in sorties. Guess you just have to deal deal deal

Just now, Cydro_ said:

And I wish I got something other than cores in sorties. Guess you just have to deal deal deal

Why are you so mean T^T ? 

Just kidding haha :) Well yeah , wish sortie could add more reward then just cores cores cores 

2 minutes ago, LittleRiot.Teemo said:

Why are you so mean T^T ? 

Just kidding haha :) Well yeah , wish sortie could add more reward then just cores cores cores 

Just messing around mate. Sorties need a token system if anything

1) They were in game before trading even existed, and gave players a direct way to buy cores.

2) They don't count towards Trades per day, so low MR players who still want to buy cores after exhausting all their trades can still get them direct from the market without waiting 24 hours if they wish to do so.

3) It's a means for DE to make additional money and generate new platinum in-game instead if just shuffling existing platinum between players.

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

hopefully those will be looked at. I think that they need to either reduce the price or increase the number of cores you get for the Plat.

It is kinda so much price for it for starters , 80p for 3 cores ....