Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do we still have to add (Spoiler Warning) when discussing Second Dream?

Tuxie

I mean, it's been out for a long enough. It's kinda like spoiling an old movie, everybody knows that Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father and everybody knows that Rosebud was Kane's sled, even if they never watched the movie.

1 minute ago, LilithLovett said:

Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father

WTF man, I still haven't seen that yet, you could have at least put that in a spoiler!! you jerk!!

just kidding, I would say no need anymore, most people should have played Second dream by now or seen it on YouTube or whatever. we will have to bring out the spoiler tags again for war Within though, it's another Cinematic Quest said to contain Lore.

13 minutes ago, LilithLovett said:

I mean, it's been out for a long enough. It's kinda like spoiling an old movie, everybody knows that Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father and everybody knows that Rosebud was Kane's sled, even if they never watched the movie.

WHAT??? darth vader is luke's father? and rosebud was a sled??? oh the humanity!!!! well....there goes watching those 2 movies.

Perhaps we should have some rule like "keep spoilers warnings up until the next big lore reveal" so when war within launches we can stop putting spoiler warnings on second dream content and put spoilers on war within. 

The only problem I see with this is that it might be a long while till the next lore reveal.

3 hours ago, LilithLovett said:

Rosebud was Kane's sled

I don't even know what are you talking about...

As for second dream spoilers, i took a 6+month break right before U18 hit, so i've completed the second dream only a couple weeks ago. However, i didn't read the forum, because i knew there will be spoilers. Also, even if i did, i wouldn't be upset because i accept that missing 6 month is totally my fault, why would i force others to use "spoiler" tags everywhere even after that much time has passed?

1 minute ago, Krumplifej said:

I don't even know what are you talking about...

As for second dream spoilers, i took a 6+month break right before U18 hit, so i've completed the second dream only a couple weeks ago. However, i didn't read the forum, because i knew there will be spoilers. Also, even if i did, i wouldn't be upset because i accept that missing 6 month is totally my fault, why would i force others to use "spoiler" tags everywhere even after that much time has passed?

rosebud was kane's sled...taken from the old movie citizen kane