Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Prime Vault Feedback

Multicom-EN-

6 hours ago, motorfirebox said:

Anybody wearing Targis Prime, obviously.

It's a much better deal than the original Prime Accessories pack that Targis Prime came in.

But, it;s very player un-friendly.

What about people who want the armour, but own the Prime gear?

Do they get boosters instead?

No.

Okay then...how about, blueprints! So they can sell them on and incentivise trading! 

No again....

They get USELESS, WORTHLESS duplicates, which they can do NOTHING with. 

People are essentially wasting some of the money they put into buying this scam of a pack. 

Would it really be THAT hard DE, just to give people who own the gear already, blueprints instead? I have friends, and clan mates who would consider buying the package then!

11 minutes ago, Dkrry said:

But all prime accessories packs are $50, its only 10 dollars more expensive...

The problem comes when any player who has played a long time has some lost value in the pack because they only want the armor. To put an example, of myself:

-I'm a Hunter founder (so that's 50$)

-Bought Loki's Intermediate pack (70$)

-Bought Vauban and Trinity's complete PAs (so, 260-300$. Not sure what's the price on dollars)

-Bought all accessories except: Loki's, Nyx's, Nova's (so, another 50$ x 4)

-Have Dakra, Boar, Mag potatoed and forma'd.

Now tell me, can you see why I'd be willing to pay some money for this but not at the current state of things? I got the Frost one but I can't help it but feel it wasn't completely worth it. Still have those dupes at Rank 0. With potatoes and all. I won¡t use them for anything really.

Paying 60 for a bundle that includes the armor amongst its content is fine. Paying 60$ for a bundle when you only want the armor feels like a bad practice. Even if there's the plat and all

If DE is afraid people would move to the cheaper option, why not:

-Cheapen a bit the Unvaulting packs

-Make another pack, at the same price, with the accessories, plat, and alternative items that feel worth to veteran players.

I know it's difficult but it should be better in the long run.

I got a feeling that DE will sell only 1 prime accessories each vault unsealing. If DEy ever decide to release 2 prime accessories next time, then i bet there will be people with 2 similar prime accessories. DEy already NOT releasing vala sugatra prime in this mag vault. So next time this sugatra appear in a prime vault unseal, the possibility would be :

A) its the only prime accessory, which noone will bother bcos they wont pay 60$ for a prime sugatra.

B) with other prime accessories, which means, players who ONLY missed nyx prime accessories & bought this vault, would get something that they already have along with this sugatra.

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

1 hour ago, NightmareT12 said:

The problem comes when any player who has played a long time has some lost value in the pack because they only want the armor. To put an example, of myself:

-Bought Vauban and Trinity's complete PAs (so, 260-300$. Not sure what's the price on dollars)

Now tell me, can you see why I'd be willing to pay some money for this but not at the current state of things? I got the Frost one but I can't help it but feel it wasn't completely worth it. Still have those dupes at Rank 0. With potatoes and all. I won¡t use them for anything really.

Paying 60 for a bundle that includes the armor amongst its content is fine. Paying 60$ for a bundle when you only want the armor feels like a bad practice. Even if there's the plat and all

-Make another pack, at the same price, with the accessories, plat, and alternative items that feel worth to veteran players.

Give us blue prints and everything else that comes with them (catalysts/reactors/slots) instead of completed items please DE, I'd even go so far as to say, even on prime access stuff.  Just put in coupons in the foundry that will let us rush these items (or if we save them, use them on other items).  No more completed items that way the players who have them can sell them later on as a complete set.  That way everyone gets what they want.  DE gets its full value out of each package with out needing a second pricing option, players who have the items dont feel like they are being pinched, for "worthless" items.  I haven't gotten it yet, probrably will tbh (have all the items) but for future unvaultings. Please

Edited by (XB1)Fysher
forgot about the extras for the goods

2 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Exactly.

2 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

The exact same situation as mine, but DE are just to dongo to understand this logic.

3 hours ago, oceano4 said:

But, it;s very player un-friendly.

What about people who want the armour, but own the Prime gear?

Do they get boosters instead?

No.

Okay then...how about, blueprints! So they can sell them on and incentivise trading! 

No again....

They get USELESS, WORTHLESS duplicates, which they can do NOTHING with. 

What they get is 1200 plat. It's not player unfriendly at all, in fact it's actually more desirable than the original accessories pack. 

7 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

What they get is 1200 plat. It's not player unfriendly at all, in fact it's actually more desirable than the original accessories pack. 

Are you...kidding???

Okay, so 1 cosmetic over 2, Prime Vault is worse.

Price is more expensive slightly, Prime Vault is worse.

1200 plat, Priem Vault is better.

Comes with Prime Frame + Prime weapons with no option of another choice, Prime Vault is WORSE. 

Players who already own Said Prime gear? No boosters or blueprints instead, just the same thing they already have, Prime vault is worse. 

Just now, oceano4 said:

Are you...kidding???

Okay, so 1 cosmetic over 2, Prime Vault is worse.

Price is more expensive slightly, Prime Vault is worse.

1200 plat, Priem Vault is better.

Comes with Prime Frame + Prime weapons with no option of another choice, Prime Vault is WORSE. 

Players who already own Said Prime gear? No boosters or blueprints instead, just the same thing they already have, Prime vault is worse. 

No, I'm not kidding. I'd rather pay 60 for the armor and 1200 plat than 50 for the armor and some boosters. 

24 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

Sure. But what you're doing is less 'generalization' and more 'making stuff up'.

Not really, it's more of an educated assumption. In now way was I inferring that absolutely everyone who bought it is of that particular stereotype but I'm quite sure that many will be. If you trade often in this game you get a very good sense of who plays this game.

3 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

Not really, it's more of an educated assumption. In now way was I inferring that absolutely everyone who bought it is of that particular stereotype but I'm quite sure that many will be. If you trade often in this game you get a very good sense of who plays this game.

I'd be more willing to credit your theory if it fit the facts better. Warframe's player base is growing at a respectable rate, and had been for some time. So either those kids with their mom's credit cards are better at spreading the word than you think, or that kind of weird off mouth doesn't matter as much as you think, or fewer Targis Prime owners are kids than you think.

After the first prime Vault release, a lot players asked devs about a separate pack for prime accessories because a lot of buyers have already the warframes and the two wepon include in the pack but players who buyed the prime accessories pack for 50$ are not ok for a pack at 20/25$ and even if I'm not one of them, I can understand...

Some players suggested to have a plat replacement if we have already the warfarme and the wepons. Others suggested to have the parts of warframe and wepons in your inventory when I have already craft them but how the pack will differency players who have each items ?

I think a more simple way could be an item in the pack to "uncraft" rank 0 Vaulted items. This Prime Vault Uncrafter make you able to uncraft a vaulted prime item to recover blueprints and prime parts only if it's unranked. You could have 3 of these by buying the pack and it's could be easy to implement now without modify the pack (just send by ingame message to player who already buyed the pack and could be also given to players who buyed Frost prime Vault).

In my opinion, this idea could make a lot more money to DE because so many players are hesitating to buy the pack at 60$ for have some useless item on it.

6 hours ago, motorfirebox said:

No, I'm not kidding. I'd rather pay 60 for the armor and 1200 plat than 50 for the armor and some boosters. 

So what about my idea then? Do you want people to have worthless dups? 

17 hours ago, motorfirebox said:

If you don't think the Targis Prime armor is worth fifty bucks, there's a very simple solution available: don't buy it. Problem solved, man.

I've said that often.  But commenting on the deal isn't the same as telling others what to do.

18 hours ago, motorfirebox said:

Depends on how badly I want the hamburgers. If I they're worth at least $67 each to me, then yes, the deal you're offering today is a good one.

That's my point.  Just because something is less grossly overpriced now than a year ago doesn't make it a good deal.  It's only worth it if the buyer wants it enough.

1 hour ago, oceano4 said:

So what about my idea then? Do you want people to have worthless dups? 

I don't really care if people have worthless dupes. You're looking at this deal from the perspective of what parts you don't want, and saying it's bad because you have to pay for those parts. I'm looking at it from the perspective of what parts I do want, and whether or not the cost of the package is worth those parts alone. Because the parts you actually want are what matter. Everything else is irrelevant. If you the Targis Prime armor, you're going to pay $50-60 for it, end of line. Anything else that comes with is extra. 

26 minutes ago, Troll_Logic said:

That's my point.  Just because something is less grossly overpriced now than a year ago doesn't make it a good deal.  It's only worth it if the buyer wants it enough.

Yes, exactly, with the caveat that whether or not it's grossly overpriced is also subjective. I mean, this isn't any different from any other luxury item. Personally, I wouldn't pay five thousand dollars for a diamond ring. I don't want a diamond ring that badly. But if I did, finding that same ring for four thousand dollars would be a fantastic deal. For those who like the Targis Prime armor enough to pay the price that's been set for it, the PV is a very good deal.

So far no response, you know where all this is going? Nowhere. Excluded other topic without even answer, a sign that will not do NOTHING stay here giving ideas or trying to make the place a DE separate package for the armor. This will all come to nothing, he launched the PV and over. LOL