The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... I Just Spent 8hrs in a T4I

-Amaterasu-

oZc05sS.jpg

I don't know why but I was really determined to hit 100

Rewards (just in case anyone is interested)

Forma - 7

Carrier Prime Blueprint - 9

Akbronko Prime Blueprint - 16

Vectis Prime Barrel - 9

Soma Prime barrel - 3

Hikou Prime Blueprint - 5

Fang Prime Handle - 2

Dakra Prime Handle - 4

Lex Prime Reciever - 3

Paris Prime Grip - 3

Akstiletto Prime Barrel - 3

Kavasa Prime Kubrow Collar Blueprint - 6

Fusion Core (R5) - 120

Loadout (Since Someone Asked)

NuDfoEY.jpg

VFXHEhJ.jpg

6Hl7rVH.jpg

I was ranking the Akstilettos (Still didn't hit rank 30 >.>) and the Lanka I used to kill Vor/ any drones the moas might have made all that really matters is the dagger (any dagger at all is fine you really only need covert lethality I just like having a 1m long dagger during the first few rounds) and Ivara

5 minutes ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

Or de ban hammer

Doubt it. No rules are being broken here so no bans. ~ I think you meant "DE tweak hammer".

7 minutes ago, Av3rage said:

Congrats, but stop posting stuff like this if you want to continue doing this stuff. You are asking a nerf... Give it a few more minutes and the NERF Rights organization will come.

Hard thing to avoid, someone eventually will speak of it; if I go by from what I seen for awhile now in the forums. 

Admittedly, I do agree DE may do something; just hope it's only Interception and not Ivara tweaks. 

Either way, if takes 8 hours to run 100 waves of RNG, doubt they'll do anything to it atm; wishful thinking? possibly.

Edited by Fionntan

13 minutes ago, Av3rage said:

Congrats, but stop posting stuff like this if you want to continue doing this stuff. You are asking a nerf... Give it a few more minutes and the NERF Rights organization will come.

Well in all honesty things like this probably should be brought to the Devs attention because it probably isn't right for me to hit the point where the game stops scaling and then keep going like it never happened. There are many flaws with the game that can be observed from things like this and the most notable one that I can think of from my 8 hrs of doing this is that enemies should probably get a new target in Interception missions every once in a while, Once you use a noise arrow that's the end of it they'll just stand there perfectly still until you hit them, It doesn't necessarily require a nerf I just think the way the AI interacts with situations like this needs a looking at.

I really do hope they do fix this at some point in the future but until then I guess enjoy as many rewards as you care to grind.

Just now, TotallyLagging said:

But still, gratz. I'm already bored as hell on the first 4 rounds of interception.

Was starting to get to me after a while too it really helps if you have someone to talk to while you're doing it so you don't get too bored so I have the DC to thank for that.

8 minutes ago, TotallyLagging said:

If they took the easy route and nerf Ivara/Covert Lethality instead of fixing the AI I'm gonna be legit salty.

Yea that is my biggest worry, dunno if its in list but hopefully they'll keep focus on AI and other frames in need buff/tweaks.

To be honest, kinda suprised a bit they did not nerf that combo when Rathuum Endless Event used that same combo with same downside taking very long long time....

Skeptical on this though but I hope the fact such a combo that needs to pours hours to even achieve such a thing gave it a pass on said combo.....for now.

1 hour ago, -Amaterasu- said:

oZc05sS.jpg

I don't know why but I was really determined to hit 100

Rewards (just in case anyone is interested)

Hide contents

Forma - 7

Carrier Prime Blueprint - 9

Akbronko Prime Blueprint - 16

Vectis Prime Barrel - 9

Soma Prime barrel - 3

Hikou Prime Blueprint - 5

Fang Prime Handle - 2

Dakra Prime Handle - 4

Lex Prime Reciever - 3

Paris Prime Grip - 3

Akstiletto Prime Barrel - 3

Kavasa Prime Kubrow Collar Blueprint - 6

Fusion Core (R5) - 120

Loadout (Since Someone Asked)

Hide contents

NuDfoEY.jpg

VFXHEhJ.jpg

6Hl7rVH.jpg

I was ranking the Akstilettos (Still didn't hit rank 30 >.>) and the Lanka I used to kill Vor/ any drones the moas might have made all that really matters is the dagger (any dagger at all is fine you really only need covert lethality I just like having a 1m long dagger during the first few rounds) and Ivara

We can be friends now.