Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WIll you release a color palatte for the 4th?

Dragazhar

Last year the forums were full of angry Tenno that they got a free color palette celebrating the much hated America and its independence. 

Then DE said it was for Canada and the USA unity or something. The hatred only grew.

so no free colors for you this year. 

Enjoy your unity fireworks. 

11 minutes ago, (PS4)PillarOfWar said:

Last year the forums were full of angry Tenno that they got a free color palette celebrating the much hated America and its independence.

What bald eagle went up their butt? For free palettes I only got the Saint Patty's day one, Easter, Halloween, and Valentines. I guess religious holidays are okay.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

What bald eagle went up their butt? For free palettes I only got the Saint Patty's day one, Easter, Halloween, and Valentines. I guess religious holidays are okay.

People just love to whine about every little thing. "Oh you gave me a free Pallet? Well it looks like the American Flag, you Oppressive Imperialist Colonialists."

Wow, my friend was really looking forward to the pallete and Paris skin. I got mine last year, but really? people on the internet depress me. No one forces you to celebrate and it's just colors for Steves sake. Can we get it for all IPs in USA?

5 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

And the Abra paris skin. It's like a proto prisma skin.

tumblr_nqyrdtchZp1rqm4syo1_500.jpg

Thank you for your hate on us when we helped your sorry hides. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)PillarOfWar said:

Then DE said it was for Canada and the USA unity or something. The hatred only grew.

Wow....... Just wow.....  

5 hours ago, (PS4)PillarOfWar said:

Because unlike every other seasonal colour pack that you choose to buy for 1 credit that one was forced down your throat with no option other than submit a ticket to get it removed.

8 minutes ago, AzureTerra said:

Because unlike every other seasonal colour pack that you choose to buy for 1 credit that one was forced down your throat with no option other than submit a ticket to get it removed.

what is wrong though. If I am not American and get an American flag with colors for a video game. So what? Just don't use it if you don't want to. You aren't forced to use it. Just receiving a gift on a holiday. If DE gave us a pallete for no option on a Jewish holiday, you don't say "I am not Jewish and that is not ok". being threatened over some colors in a game is silly.

54 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

what is wrong though. If I am not American and get an American flag with colors for a video game. So what? Just don't use it if you don't want to. You aren't forced to use it. Just receiving a gift on a holiday. If DE gave us a pallete for no option on a Jewish holiday, you don't say "I am not Jewish and that is not ok". being threatened over some colors in a game is silly.

In the shop for 1 credit is all they needed to do so people could choose to have it or not

Well other countries need better marketing campaign if America is making them so salty. I mean c'mon America doesn't have a monopoly on screaming we're number one. Get outside and yell at the kangaroos or whatever the hell Australians yell about as a country with it's pride over "everything that crawls, swims, and flies from this land can kill you" day. Ha, kidding aside...

I mean a free color pallete is a free color pallete, I'd be happy to celebrate the Myraids of flags and cultural diversity out there if it meant FREE @(*()$ COLORS!!!