Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void 2.0 Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

2 bugs to report from playing the new void fissure missions - didn't manage to screencap but this was from Ishtar (Venus) Sabotage - Corpus.

1. Reactant counter doesn't show during some runs

2. The text by the Lotus on the left hand side of the screen reads 'Orokin' cache

Hi to all, I write to report these bugs:

1. When I do a Capture mission with Fissure (new fissure from Hotfix 13) the target, when knocked down after reduced all this health, die but I still capture him.

He may stay on the floor and you can capture him, but now there is a chance that he die.

2. Usually the Reactant counter isn't showed during the mission.

Thank you, and I hope these will be fix :)

Bye!

Edited by Kenyframe
New bug

New and unexpected bug to report:

Currently, the Isos, Eris Capture Axi fissure is unplayable due to repeated and consistent crashes.  Have attempted to run the mission 3 times in a row, every time the game has suddenly and completely locked up (screen frozen, no input registered or accepted including alt+F4, mouse not working anywhere except the ctrl-alt-del screen when attempting to switch the currently active program, forcing me to restart my computer to close the game).  First time I have experienced any true game-crashing bugs in Warframe.  Have confirmed that the problem is not just my computer, 2 other players in the squads I have joined have confirmed crashes on their end as well in this mission.  Unsure whether this is an important detail, but every time the squad consisted of the full 4 people, all using radiant Axi N1 relics.

Worth noting as well that so far this is the only mission in which I have encountered this bug, have run several Axi Mobile Defense missions earlier today without experiencing any crashes.  Am guessing that this is an issue with the latest hotfix, but have no way of knowing for certain.

Hope this helps, thank you guys!

I was just in a Lith fissure Corpus Sabotage to grind some void traces, and I could not pick up the reactant even though I ran over them and stood on them for several minutes. The rest of my squad then extracted without me and I got neither traces nor prime parts. This is not cool, please fix it and make it so that people can't extract unless everyone is there.

Soloing with Lith Fissure, Ishtar (Venus) - sabotage corpus with an F2 Relic Radiant and gotten Vauban Prime BP as reward but end mission gave odonata prime systems instead.

Also when playing public after completion of one void fissure mission cannot select another void fissure map with the same public group, instead the menu would auto de-select the map.

Edited by Decemvrios

Was doing a void fissure on venus sabotage mission, and decided to use stalker beacon to see if i could corrupt stalker.

Beacon was set on the ground and consumed in my inventory but no stalker spawned.

I dont have any stalker beacon left so unsure if it was a 1 off thing or not.

Not sure anyone has stated this yet but,

- Player still gets damaged during end of mission reward screen in Void Fissure missions

- Void Fissures are spawning directly on consoles in Void Fissure Mobile Defense missions

- Invincible Arctic Eximus' are spawning in Void Fissure missions (unable to damage within bubble)

Few things to report.

- Using Oberon's Reckoning on the bosses in junctions causes them to float helplessly in the air indefinitely. In case it matters, I have the deluxe tree skin equipped. Was able to replicate across different junctions / bosses.

- Getting a hard game freeze/crash since the most recent patch when doing a Fissure with a Simaris target. Ran four missions with a target, crashed twice. Crashes occurred at the point the target was synthesized and there were corrupted enemies around and on-screen. The two non-crashes I was away from the target (but still received reputation) and no corrupted enemies were on screen.

This is not conclusive, but it seems that converting a Lith V1 relic to radiant has no effect on the statistics of what prime gear you get when you use it. I've done 20+ Lith V1 radiant runs, and I seem to always get the Paris Prime lower limb, upper limb and burston stock. 

With a radiant, 5 items should drop with the same chance, but from my experience, they do not. Same 3 over and over. after 20+ runs, I've never had the Fragor Prime Handle drop, and seldom see Forma or Volt Prime Systems.

Perhaps I just have very bad luck, but I believe that the radiant status is not doing anything. I have not had this experience with any other relic thus far.

Edited by Fatbluck

I've been getting this issue since the very beginning of Void 2.0, where after I complete a void mission I can't do another one. When I click the mission from the dropdown from the bar in the top right the "pick a relic" screen flashes really quick and then disappears. I cannot do another void mission unless I leave the squad and join a new one.

I just played a T4 Fissure and used the Axi V2 relic (the one with mag prime parts). The matchmaking was set to Solo. The relic reward screen showed that I got a "Boar Prime Barrel" but I was actually awarded a "Trinity Prime Systems Blueprint". I've checked my inventory also in case the reward display was bugged but  unfortunately the boar prime barrel is not there. I can't provide a screenshot since the mission result screen comes after the relic reward selection screen. It was my last relic and I hope that you guys will help me get my true reward.

I used some stalker beacons while doing fissure missions but two of them did not spawn stalker but used up my beacons

The first one was during a capture mission and when I used it I got no message and he did not appear.

I did a second  fissure capture mission and I got a Stalker message and he spawned.

I used another beacon on a fissure mobile defense mission but I got no message or stalker spawn

1. Void fissure sometimes spawns in the walls. Have almost failed Mars extermination however penta saved the situation.

2. Mobs spawned by Void fissure can trigger the alarm within the console

3. New Axi V3 relic cannot be upgraded

Edited by Vol4ica_

I had my game crashing several times while running void fissure on Eris. Looks like I'm not the only one. I submitted a support ticket #630952 containing the EE.log .

No idea on what's causing it nor how to reproduce it. (except running void fissure on eris). It wasn't consistently happened 2 times out of 4 or 5 runs.

Edited by vaur06
format

On 7/28/2016 at 2:11 PM, 321agemo said:

Was doing a void fissure on venus sabotage mission, and decided to use stalker beacon to see if i could corrupt stalker.

Beacon was set on the ground and consumed in my inventory but no stalker spawned.

I dont have any stalker beacon left so unsure if it was a 1 off thing or not.

same thing happened here.

did some solo fissure runs in mot/void (void-fissures in the void... still can't get over this - wonder why the corrupted are not named corrupted-corrupted or double negation makes them "normal" again...). what i found out is, that after a while (might be when i had all reactants, or maybe not) the number of "normal" corrupted enemy-spawns dwindled to nearly none. i searched the map for them maybe having a party somewhere, but nada. fissures still spawned  corrupted though, but they didn't drop none or much lifesupport (hard to tell when everone shares the same name afer all). since i only stayed for 20 min it wasn't much of an issue since i could use the ls-capsulares to get by - still, it was easy noticeable that it is not working as intended. so far tested it only 2 times - both with the same result.

During sabotage missions, it seems reactants stop spawning, so people can't find theirs and keep looking until the mission ultimately fails.

I encountered the case maybe 5-6 times today.

No decent language can express how frustrating it is to waste 20 minutes on a mission which ends up failing because of those damn reactants.

just did a capture fissure run (solo). first thing i noticed i was on a wrong title-set (jupiter cloud-city and not corpus ship map) i did the same run 2 times b4 that, so i noticed that at once. but since it WAS a fissure run and also fissures were spawning, i ran the mission anyway (also it still was a capture one). so i caped the target, got all ten reactants and went to the extraction. now, there wasn't a reward screen like it should, but only the normal post-mission screen. i did get the voidtraces though. i cant say if i got any reward or not, only that the whole thing seems bugged out somehow. i'd hate it, if something like that would happen with a radiant relic...

oh, and yes, i did used a relic - one was detracted from the inventory.

Edited by fr4gb4ll
clarification...

On 2016-07-29 at 5:11 PM, Vol4ica_ said:

3. New Axi V3 relic cannot be upgraded

Would like to confirm (and echo) that Axi V3 has been impossible to refine for a few days now. Refinement is interrupted by "Could not refine at this time, try again later." pop up.