Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Chart 3.0 Feedback [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

There's this problem in the Icon of the Extractor, it keeps rapdly blinking on and off

Ezy8sxI.jpg

Also, when I change from Earth to Mars, this happens:

tBgIX57.jpg

I had a squadmate  who had a 4000+ Resolution and had this not happen, my resolution is 1366x768

Use Supreme Commander's style of zooming: 'strategic zoom' where zooming in with scroll wheel goes to where you have your cursor placed, so you can very quickly zoom out and back in to where you want to be.

Right clicking on planets from full starchart view should be able to place extractors there. Planets/locations should also list what resources they drop when cursor hovers over them.

Rotatable starchart, please.

Starchart should not prevent profile viewing and, much like the old market, should be integrated naturally into the environment instead of opening a new screen that blacks out everything else.

The alert menu on the top right doesn't cover any nodes anymore. But for some reason I still can't access Malva-Venus. And my pointer/reticle disappears when around that área. Ur-Uranus is also still annoying to access, I have to press when the reticle is at the very bottom of the node. X360 controller. Win10. Steam BPM. 1366x768 res. 

On 7/8/2016 at 9:24 PM, Mak_Gohae said:

You cant click on the menu button, the square with the 3 bars on the top left, when you are in the new star chart.

You have to totally back out to be able to get anywhere.

You have to ad the option to navigate within the star chart.

T7lZ4IH.jpg

This needs to be fixed Asap.

Backing out all the way to be able to use the menu is annoying.

Please make the nodes and their icons larger. I cant tell what mission type(nightmare, alert, syndicate...) they are because the tiny symbols all look the same at that size. This also causes a lot of empty real estate on each of the planets, making it look mostly empty and less engaging.

I noticed something is missing from the new navigation system when somebody asked in region chat where a certain resource drops, and that is, you can no longer see what drops where from the star map. It would be a nice little thing if you could see the resources of a planet in the ring that opens around it when you hover your mouse over it, and if the information was available somewhere on the screen when zoomed into a planet.

5 hours ago, MortalTom4 said:

I noticed something is missing from the new navigation system when somebody asked in region chat where a certain resource drops, and that is, you can no longer see what drops where from the star map. It would be a nice little thing if you could see the resources of a planet in the ring that opens around it when you hover your mouse over it, and if the information was available somewhere on the screen when zoomed into a planet.

It is there

the circle in the bottom right corner shows that planet's resources when you hover over it

On 20/07/2016 at 1:23 PM, -domi- said:

It is there

the circle in the bottom right corner shows that planet's resources when you hover over it

oh cool, I had not noticed, it still would be nice to be able to see while you are zoomed out though

-Mission Nodes are too damn small. Make them bigger.

-Mission nodes stay the same size even if you zoom in. Zooming in towards a Node should make it appear bigger.

-Automatic Mission starting. How did this happen? Remove it, please.

9VJu8tv.jpg

tpmEJmc.jpg

Notice they are the same size despite the fact that I have zoomed in on the second picture

Edited by Keybopsef

Got to agree with the people saying that they cant tell which node has which mission type by looking at it. The icons need to be bigger, more easily differentiated etc.

Similarly, looking at the list of mission alerts, can you please stick an archwing symbol on the relevant alerts?

As for Junctions, can you please indicate which ones have been completed, ie all tasks completed and the spectre defeated, at the moment I really cant tell.

Also, an option to toggle on/off the display last planet visited feature would be useful. I dont repeat missions that often, so the last planet I visited is often the wrong place, I would much rather return to the top level display showing all the planets. I appreciate that the feature may help some players, so a toggle would seem like a good compromise.

I like Warframe, but since ages something is there that i don't like thaat much .. and that is the star map. Tbh i find it confusing. In regards of unlocking stuff it seems to makes sense. I only "had" to unlock the void again, and the 4 tiers there where kinda easy to figure out.

I tryed to find the rush mission yesterday .. well after 3-5mins i found it and the small size of the planets, did help either :( . A 2min mission .. wow i just needed longer to find the misson then to do the mission, on the old map i kinda knew the archwing missions are in the other circle of the planets.

I like to play warframe here and there with "sessions" between 1 and 4 hours, but i'm not brothered most of the time with "searching" for a mission on the starmap tbh. So i just do Alerts/Fissions/what ever else is direct target able in the top right.

Other wise why are all Planets blue waypoints? Why not use different Colors to seperate the "basic" types? Relay, mission, alert mission, Archwing, locked

My wish would be a search option for missions. Like i wanna do a Survival, so i just search for it. i can search my inventory, my weapons, foundry, why not search navigation as well ?