Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail General Feedback [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

Do we even need the whole Reactant mini Excavation event? We're already on mission. Forcing us to repeat this same event will get old. Fast. I already find it tedious.

Why can we not simply activate the Tear, and get our reward? Would that be so bad?

Please make sure that required fissures to advance (such as Lith for unlocking Phobos Junction) appear on the planets that need them. 

Meaning a Lith fissure should always be on Mars so it doesn't stop a player from progressing to Phobos.

Because we end up with this as of the moment: the lith fissure is at the end of the sedna series of nodes... you know, far beyond ceres?

Ubq2fbF.jpg

32 minutes ago, TonyWong said:

Because we end up with this as of the moment: the lith fissure is at the end of the sedna series of nodes... you know, far beyond ceres?

And after you have access to that section of the void, you have to go through what is essentially t4md, t4sabotage and t4intercepcion to get to that Mot sector.

Complete with corrupted Vor and everything.

To get to a t1 mission. That has nullifiers and bombards.

Way to get new players hooked up with the game.

4gb and finally I finished playing it and to say the thing is trash would be a insult to the people who made it.

First the Map, it looks good but seems disorganized, but maybe that is because I have a lot of planets unlocked OR I am used to Map 2.0. What i hoped to see was a search engine that came with the map 3.0 to help you find what mission you want.

Seconds Void (lets say Void 2.0) I would like to say I hate it... Lets reword it. I hate how it was executed and I know this problem existed prior to patch. The developers seem to think that the community and players are smart vs idiots. They think players will figure things out, wiki and youtube it. The developers have to think that the community and players are idiots thus they have to explain everything to them. Relics what are they where do they drop whats the different types etc. The players are idiots (yes i am included in this)

Third It would seem more and more that Warframe is leaning towards team play vs solo play. The current reward system is a great example of this, where when you are running solo you only have 1 reward to pick from where as if you are running in a group its 4 choices. IF it was be i would change it to 4 regardless of if a team or solo.

Forth keeping to three where I stated Warframe is progressing towards team play vs solo play. The developers seems to have killed off endless missions that give you prime drops. where before I used to do survival solo to get multiple prime part drops, now I can`t. I would like to say I disliked the developers from taking away one of ways I made plat BUT I cant. Due to this change I would think that they fixed how they scaled Creep difficulty every interval.

Fifth I am feeling sleepy writing this.

Sixth they did a great job at organizing the market BUT new players would now think (even more than before) that Warframe is a pay to Win game. I seriously think that they should make a video when you first enter the market. Which informs players about the market and blueprints.

Overall I think the developers did a great job making and completing the new patch on time. I dislike it because i was comfortable with map 2.0 so IS 3.0 bad.. YES it is, give me back 2,,0 .............. but speaking truthfully I cannot give my opinion on it yet. For something like this you need to play for a few weeks to see if you really dislike it. It needs improvement (search engine) and the developers needs to remember that players are idiots and not to excommunicate solo players, but overall its a good patch I hope they keep a close eye on it and fix the bugs that keep poping up.

One thing more i wanted to mention... Why deploy such a major update on Friday? I know the answer, TennoCon, but you broke one of the major rules. Who will support the game during weekend? And during TennoCon when your dev team would have a chance to have some good time (I guess)...

Draco:

Sure, Draco was abused. To be honest I really didn't like how the recruiting chat was filled with people spamming "H/LF Draco...". However, Draco is essential. Without Draco/Loot Cave it is IMPOSSIBLE to farm 100k focus daily, it is impossible to forma weapons/warframes 6 times. But then again, we don't really need formas at this point since the end game fun is over as I mentioned above.

Suggestion:

Bring back Draco. Players are already farming the new interception mission anyway. The players will always find a way.

Just in short
Star chart its great but add more zoom + wsad movement for better orientation and more info (i have no idea where is extractors, invasions, etc.), add icone" ! " near maps names where are alert/sorties/Tears

Market is confusing even if you want buy stuff with plat. I was want buy kavats starting pack + incubator segment - starting pack was on top but i dont find incubator segment i try it find 10 minutes but it wasnt here or its hide or i dont know so i reconsider it and wait 3 days until dojo finish it.

Credits - not sure if its bug or change but whole world dont give us credits (sorties/regular maps), play 20minutes to get 1500credits doesnt make sence like play sortie and obvious reward (60k credits) is in dust.

Honestly it look like you copy it from Warface they have similar shop setup

We need to be able to access a node without utilizing the void fissure that happens to be on it.

I want to do an endless survival with mobs beginning at level 40-45, but instead it's forcing me to do it with mobs at level 10-15 AND with a 10 minute timer. 

This is even if I don't take the relic in.

Stupid. 

Well, i thought this update would be great (some points are, i don't want to be the *@##$y little kid who's never happy), but then i realised that my disapointment never have been this huge..
All my dear tenno brothers haev already said what's wrong before.
but seriously

-this new drop system (as well as the whole update IMO) is NOT clan-friendly, each player get his own reward only if he payed his relic... rare prime pieces don't seem to be rare anymore as you choose your reward, which means that high plat value pieces are dead IMO, which i hate because they were my main source of plat income to get cosmetics... so... no more cosmetics for me i guess..

-Draco : R.I.P. seems like i won't farm any mastery rank...

-AW : i was playing with elytron and was like "dude i feel like a supertanker, let's try with Itzal" aaaaaaaaaand nope, same problem, the AW flight system feels like
"Space Titanic driving challenge"
i understand that DE wants it to feel like an actual spaceship or whatever you wanna call it, but in that case we would need a better way to go up and down, just fix the pitch axis, old up and down movements doesn't work with the new flight system, going left and right is confusing at first but still fine when you get used to it, but it comes to going up and down... that's horrible...

-Market : looks great, but put back the blueprint section CLEARLY

-Map : Just make these tiny points bigger, we cannot see a thing, otherwise that looks great

-NERF : nerf, nerf, nerf everywhere, WHY ? being powerful was the most satisfying thing about this game.

Everything in SoTR looks great, but only looks great, once you try it, either you're confused, either you're disapointed..
Now that makes me feel sad because DE anyway worked on this, but i'd realy like to not have seen this update at all :/ It seems that you slowly wants us to pay for our cosmetics instead of tradings rare things for plats...
I'd say that this update is good for new players and solo players , but I feel betrayed as someone who as about 1000hrs played...

PLEASE DE, do something, let us at least one XP farming spot, i don't want to spend hours to get a weapon LvL 30 only to throw it afterwards because its stats are not good....

The more i play the more borked this game feels. Example im currently trying to unlock all these new junctions, at the moment on say's "Seal 3 fissure's" well i just did like 10 of the dam things it's stuck on 1/3 so this either means it fecked or you have to be the one in the group to seal the fissure and if that is the case fix it because its near impossible with pug's. I really am not enjoying this update im new to the pc version but i played on ps4 for a long time and it's just a mess really did you even test this thing before hand ?

This update is BULLS#&$, I have never been angry like this playing Warframe before. No nerfs or previous updates have ever made me frustrated and angry enough to complain about it here.

Every time I try and play a Void Tear mission at some point it will throw up "Unexpected Server Delay" and then LOCK ME IN PLACE while the level 50 bombards the Tear spawned whittle down my health and kill me. This happens even in solo play. Before you blame this on my connection I have never experienced connection issues like this before this update. The game around me continues on but my Warframe is rooted to the ground and can't move, ensuring certain death, and there's nothing I can do about it.

On top of that frustration, Void Tears DO NOT ALWAYS DROP ENOUGH REACTANT TO CLOSE THEM! I killed every damn enemy that came out of the last one I tried to do, and only seven Reactants dropped, it was functionally impossible to close the Tear and it wasted my relic. 

Let's not forget of course the unavoidable Nullifiers the Tear spawns directly on top of you with no way to escape before they wipe out your active powers.

I've been playing this game for 2600 hours and I've never been this frustrated before, being screwed by RNG is mildly annoying, yes, but this new system is completely unfair and just trashes player agency. Enemies that spawn on top of you, deaths from server issues you can't avoid, missions that can't be completed. There's a lot to like, I really enjoy the new posters you can place around your ship and the new starchart is very nice, but god damn. 

I'm taking a break for today and I'm gonna hope these issues get resolved by the time I feel like playing some more. 

On 7/8/2016 at 1:01 PM, WhiteLynxOne said:

I'm not sure if this is even the appropriate place for this, but I'm getting much reduced credit reward on missions such as Seimini or Hieracon. If this is intended it's going to make things such as trading legenderies very difficult.

New update is fun.  The starchart looks great.  And I LOVE the kavats!  But I've also noticed a few glaring issues that I'm hoping are simple oversights that will be corrected soon.

I've also noticed a heavy drop in credit rewards from stuff like LoR and Jordas verdict trials.  I can only think of two reasons why this is happening.  Either the credit rewards were drastically reduced or my credit booster isn't functioning.  

Also, my synthesis scanner seems to be scanning things super slowly, even though I have all three widgets installed.  And I have tried removing it from my gear and re equipping it, per the suggestion of a friend, but to no avail,  

And on Eris, Jordas assassinate and Mutalist Alad v assassinate are now required to complete the planet so I can deploy an extractor? This seems a bit off, as these used to be keyed missions and not part of the standard map.

And lastly, for some of the junctions, I've done the requisite mission to gain access to the junction, but do not seem to be getting credit for doing so.

1 hour ago, CrudShuzKong said:

Kavats imprint drop chance is a joke. A bad one. 12 OD missions, >80 Scans and got exactly 4 imprints.

And you need 10 for the core.

And 10 for each Kavat.

This is an insult to the community.

Thanks for the heads up. I won't bother with animal companions in Warframe ever again. Insulting RNG; tedious upkeep; liability in late game.

Waste of dev time, you ask me.

Edited by BlackCoMerc

I'm not sure where to begin...

The boosters don't seem to work... I have the 90day boosters,and it seems they work only for the first day mission.I can tell that ,because in the mission brief appears something called "Unboosted Credit Reward" . After that it won't appear anymore,and no double credits or affinity...sometimes no credits at all.

The Phobos Junction third task is apparently bugged.I sealed much more than 3 Lith fissures,still shows no progress.

The sorties won't give any credit rewards ,for any of the three missions

The Sorties UI is bugged.It shows Sorties completed,when is not the case...No reward list .

The blueprints section of the Market is well hidden . Had to go to forums for help,to find the famous tiny button that reveals them...On the ''bright'' side,you flooded every menu with the Tennogen crap...Please let us filter them.

The game seems to ''forget" the display settings...Everytime I start it it reverts to windowed mode,with the default graphic settings. I have the latest drivers installed.

The new  Starchart it will take some getting use to...I still have to figure out how to access the choice mission on a node eg. alert,sortie,nightmare,syndicate...

And last but not least, with this update you killed the endless missions...because there is no real incentive on doing them anymore.

n.b. For those who would argue to to them for the kicks...You don't really believe that either.

And I see grim times for solo players...the new system is totally against them ...I know, ''Warframe is a co-op game'' rhetoric...many of us have S#&$ty internet,or simply we are antisocial...An antisocial gamer? Who ever heard of such a thing

As with any major change DE offers  no real guide or walktrough,but after more than two years I'm getting pretty good at finding stuff on Reddit...not sure the casual new players are gonna bother with it...They'll just play a different game.

Edited by _Je_Suis_Bruxelles_

I don't like most of this update but I've taken a full day to pin down exactly why.  It boils down to the lack of options and choice.  There's simply fewer different things to do now than pre-update.  Where I once could choose a level range, faction, mission type and in a lot of cases tile set I wanted to run, now I'm confined to a limited set.  There are fewer nodes so I only get to choose 1 or 2 of those variables.  The rest is spoon fed to me.

Prime parts?  No real choice in which missions I'm in the mood for.  I have to do one of the few missions currently available.  Worse, the fissure minigame is literally the same thing every single time.  I've run hundreds of tower mission prior to the update and I never felt burned out.  I'm ALREADY burned out on the fissures.  Speaking of fissures and lack of choice, the current fissure minigame as it is means more than half my arsenal is off the table simply due to heavy units and bubbles spawning on your head.  

In a nutshell, I don't feel like I have any choice anymore.  It doesn't feel like my game, my account.  I feel like I'm playing for someone else.  I feel like my favorite restaurant has thrown out their 10 page menu and wine list for a single laminated sheet of "Beef or Chicken".

As things are now, this is not a game I would have gotten hooked on.

7 minutes ago, allibound said:

I don't like most of this update but I've taken a full day to pin down exactly why.  It boils down to the lack of options and choice.  There's simply fewer different things to do now than pre-update.  Where I once could choose a level range, faction, mission type and in a lot of cases tile set I wanted to run, now I'm confined to a limited set.  There are fewer nodes so I only get to choose 1 or 2 of those variables.  The rest is spoon fed to me.

Prime parts?  No real choice in which missions I'm in the mood for.  I have to do one of the few missions currently available.  Worse, the fissure minigame is literally the same thing every single time.  I've run hundreds of tower mission prior to the update and I never felt burned out.  I'm ALREADY burned out on the fissures.  Speaking of fissures and lack of choice, the current fissure minigame as it is means more than half my arsenal is off the table simply due to heavy units and bubbles spawning on your head.  

In a nutshell, I don't feel like I have any choice anymore.  It doesn't feel like my game, my account.  I feel like I'm playing for someone else.  I feel like my favorite restaurant has thrown out their 10 page menu and wine list for a single laminated sheet of "Beef or Chicken".

As things are now, this is not a game I would have gotten hooked on.

Agree completely. Took me a year to burnt out on towers.

Took a day to burn out on Fissures. I understand quirks, but my god, these are awful. Bad spawn placement , bad spawn lists, repetitive mission type, and RNG can fail it for you. Unforgivable.

My feedback :

I don't like the update at all....and besides the facts that I found both the new start chart and the new market rework more confusing I will just talk about the other things I disliked about this patch.
1) Archwing rework .    
Archwing actually feels a lot slower and I don't like the fact that we now have to purchase slots for both archwings and their weapons now , I think that considering the enormous amount of frames , weapons , consumables , cosmetics that get bought via platinum from some players this was not necessary. 
That said...I don't really think archwing had any issues about controlling it and that being fast actually made it look more fun to play ; archwing's problems used to be the lack of many ( and interesting or rewarding ) missions where to use it and the bad drop rate talking about their mods or parts which didn't incentivate players to use them at all considering that they aren't even relevant in end game content apart from 1 raid.
2) Kavats .
Many people were pretty hyped for this new kind of companions to make their appearance in WF's universe but having to farm for their segment blueprint and then having to get via scanning their imprints for 10 times ( 20 if including the segment ) when the drop rate of said imprints is again too low....made me feel like it's not worth it. People don't like spending hours and hours and hours looking for something that doesn't drop and repeat the same process at least 9 more times.
3) The void rework.
I was already being sceptical when I first saw that but it now leaves me no doubts....I'm not saying that no one will find it fun, I'm sure plenty of people enjoy it as there are people who enjoy the other changes as well but to put it simple.....the void became a start chart like area where to farm argon....fine... , now players have to grind missions all over the world to get relics ( basically in the same way we used to farm for keys, which is okay for now... ) and run the mission they need with 3 more people to get their rng based reward. They don't like it ? They can change it with one of the ones earnt by their team-mates, good...(rng is still going to be a troll but better than nothing...) . Still, apart from the difficulty , shortness , feel that after all it's not so fun that I get while doing one of said missions.....you also don't get to be able to host a run to help your friends gearing up anymore since now everyone needs a key....but is it like a keyshare run ? Do we get 4 rewards ? Nope , only one from 4 relics . 
How about endless missions like survival / defense / interception that you could just use to farm ducats , more prime parts from one key , test you gear / skills / builds against high level enemies directly while being on the field ? They do not exist anymore, you still get one reward, which makes me think ducats farming will be harder....and the fact that you now can choose rewards from your comrades ones will make prime items prices drop , pretty nice for a buyer.....but quite bad talking about those people who try not to spend too much money on the game and who only rely on selling items for plat in order to get their slots or missing prime parts.
4) experience changes ( Draco, minor complaint....)
As long as leechers were annoying and it could allow new players to get a high MR even too quickly making it so that it was easy to see some newbies with no ideas about mechanics , dodging , builds & formas  and so on...thrown into end-game, the leveling process really seems to be either too slow or too fast with no middle measure. Lots of players actually enjoyed running that mission , experienced ones too because...let's admit it....once you reach rank 19 or 20 and you already leveled up all archwings , 280+ weapons , every single frame....and needed to squeeze off those last xp to reach the next rank....you were probably already tired of leveling gear, expecially gear you might have never used...( not to talk about forma-ing and re-formaing gear to get some decent equipment ) .
I even heard people saying that mastery is something that should not be suited for casual players.....I didn't like that . (I don't get the elitism this thing caused.
Warframe is full of players of any kind, lots of them actually are casual players and like how casual the game can be....they are not looking for a heavier grind cause other people want to be looked at like they are the top of the top . These people have a life too, important stuff to do and simply take the game as a mean to chill out and have fun....which is some game's first purpouse. Still, I get that we all have different meanings of fun and that's one of the reasons why you'll always see people shouting "good job" after some update as well as people claiming they'll quit.....it's just relative ) .
5) nullifiers buffs
I simply don't think it was something needed ? They are op already.....not to talk about the fact that enemies stats and AI got improved a lot during the last year , they also got new units....while lots of frames got nerfed .
Of course players will always find a way to stay alive , fight back and succeed...but I think some warframes definitely need an adjustment...or rework...in positive this time.

I guess I said everything I thought...leaving the rest to everyone else's feedbacks

I've been playing for almost three years.  I missed the old Star Chart, so the return of a similar one makes me happy.  I really like the progression on the junctions.  That's the last thing about the update that makes me happy.

1) Void missions are now Tears.  The Tears are solo unfriendly.  Nullifiers, not enough drops, timer, the tear sometimes won't even acknowledge you trying to hand it the materials...how did this get out of development testing?

2) Kavats - DNA grind is too much to bear.  It's honestly unreasonable, and I'm someone that took over 18 months to get my first prime without being unhappy.  I made my own clan and grind my own blueprints, and Kavats is MUCH worse than that.

3) Survival/Defense Void missions.  I really enjoyed seeing how far I could solo these and what rewards I could get.  That's been completely removed.

4) The map - Although I like the new map, the single click when zoomed out queues you up is really annoying.  You can't choose between Alert/Nightmare/regular anymore.  That can't be intentional.

5) Creating dragon keys now requires the new rare drops from the Tears that you need for refining relics.  Well that kills that.

There's more, but I need some time away from Warframe.  The game is filled with frustrations instead of fun now.

14 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Agree completely. Took me a year to burnt out on towers.

Took a day to burn out on Fissures. I understand quirks, but my god, these are awful. Bad spawn placement , bad spawn lists, repetitive mission type, and RNG can fail it for you. Unforgivable.

Another aspect of this change is that we can't run low MR players through void missions to get them Prime gear now.

Used to be my clan would have several squads going helping new players get sets, which made their day, they really enjoyed it, and the people running those teams were rewarded too. 

Now if they don't have the right relic they can't get the reward, even if they join the mission with us. 

Now the only activities low MR players can share with high MR players is helping them beat bosses and taxi'ing them to alerts, where the higher MR players are not challenged or rewarded. 

I keep wanting to play, but then I remember this update happened - so I don't log-in.

I just get so.... sad. I don't intend to sound pathetic - it is a video game, after all - but I am actually sad.

I don't want to be sad. :(

On another note, this rushed update is bad for business. To completely overhaul several key functions

of the game (i.e. Navigation), with no comprehensive walkthrough, tutorial, etc. is mind-boggling.

We're left to stumble through this and figure it out for ourselves..... Meanwhile, there are countless

bugs and errors hindering any real progress (or pleasure) from game-play. I feel as though this was all

implemented in a rushed fashion as to ensure there'd be something big to brag and gab about throughout the duration of TennoCon.

I understand the desire to remain cutting edge and keep the game from becoming a 'stale' or stagnant experience,

but you can't possibly hope you will retain my credit card information when you can't even be bothered

to assist your consumer-base with some information or in-game tips and pointers on

how to utilize the very means of getting into game-play.

The Void = What the f*** is a fissure? I don't even want to find one because I don't know how,

or if, I'll be receiving a reward. The bugs aside - what is even happening?

Junctions = How? No.... why? WHY was this necessary?

Archwing = I don't even want to find out what the fuss is about.

Endless missions = They're gone? Not gone? Only ten minutes?

I'd have more answers if I'd play through some more, but there's no support team in sight (that I am aware of)

tending to the countless, random issues marring every Tenno's experience. On top of that, I just don't want to play.

It sounds like a daunting, complicated experience that will quickly drain my patience and render my mood entirely foul.

I nary find that I want to spend hard-earned money on your virtual currency, but I occasionally muster up

the desire to do so. I spent a measly $8 the other day for some Platinum.

Then this update rolled in not more than 24 hours later...

It feels like I've just bought lemonade at a child's lemonade stand - but instead of lemonade,

I got some spit in a cup. I don't want to support your business if you're not going to support your product.

If I am to be constructive in any way, I'd say this: thoroughly develop and release the updated features over time.

Provide an in-game guide as to how to utilize any of these new functions as they are released.

Even a few click-through pop-up menus would suffice. Have development team available for

bug fixes or, at the least, some chaos control and reassurance that you're paying attention.

With the convention ongoing, I feel as though the 99% of your player-base that are not

present are being entirely neglected through such a massive change. 

Edited by ControversyB

Generally I really like the update. But there are a couple annoyances.

I ran a sabotage mission with a void fissure. I destroyed the reactor first which started a 5 minute countdown to end the mission. Then I closed the fissure and ran towards extraction. I reached extraction with about 5-10 seconds on the timer. Then the screen to choose your relic reward came. Since I was solo I had no actual choice there, but since I couldn't see a way to confirm my choice immediately, I decided to let the 15 second timer run down. Before that happened I lost the mission and all my rewards because the sabotage countdown apparently didn't stop when I reached extraction. Needless to say I didn't like that too much and I don't think it's supposed to happen.

My other issue is that I don't like missions starting by just clicking a node once. If you misclick and don't manage to cancel within the short countdown, you have to wait for the mission to load just so you can abort it. I'd much rather have the old button for starting the countdown back.