Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Specters of the Rail General Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

i dont know if this has been said,

i hope you fix junctions fast cause people like me who were trying to unlock planets are totally busted, also most of alerts and syndicate quests today are on pluto, i cant do a thing...

which one i found bugged till now:

mercury Junction on Venus, first quest, 10 waves on tessera

uranus, on saturn: i tryed to do the 3 neo fissure void and it wont ask me to use a relic (i can do 1 2 and 4, 3 wont ask for relic *sigh*), then i did one without a relic, but it wont count for Junction *sigh*, also some people says that if you arent the host it wont register, if true, this frankly is stupid.

- nightmare quests arent showing up (which are needed in some junctions too)

i have sedna unlocked but not pluto and neptune, switching planets was kinda buggy, even if sedna's point to pluto is unlocked, i cant do the first mission near it, i guess cause i dont have done the Junction, but its kinda strange cause i cant even see the requirements for it

not sure if this already has been addressed by some ppl and if this in the proper section, but some relics are missing...most of my friends have seven different relics of each tier, i only have 5 (after the update, already farmed some tho) i hope u guys are working on a script to refund those...

Edit: got fixed, thx DE!

Edited by Dragonblack175

Oh yeah; one more possible bug to report. Is it intentional that Kavats tend to hiss at certain points for too long or is that a bug? I feel like it may be hindering them from moving around and attacking as much despite it being accurate to real life cats (seems to mostly happen after they cast one of their signature abilities, mainly with Mischief). Just wanted to clarify on this as well:

Edited by YellowVolt

Any chance that a fix could be made to the blinding light the Fissues make ?. When closing a fissure and it seems to be any of them. the light of the Fissue combined with the light of the Nulls make it really blinding and hard on the eyes. Its way to bright when they are combined.

Any chance of that being fixed so it be less bright ?

3 hours ago, Death_Master_ said:

I had this today too! It is from being unable to send data to Warframe servers during mission. Game continues normally but your frame is locked until connectivity to Wrframe servers is restored. So it has nothing to do with files. it will happen anyway.

So... there's nothing to do? this happyning a lot of times in a same match... it's normal too?

Some of the new cephalon frangments don't register. (i.e.: I scan them in missions, but they don't unlock in the codex.) I had this happend twice on Eris and once on Earth already.

Also on the codex's topic, some entries I had unlocked prior to the patch are gone, see:

I don't know if it's working as intended or not, but I just noticed Volt's passive charging up while standing still on a moving elevator (the big ones that go up/down a long way) in the sealab tileset.

Low'ish tiers of Interceptions seem to have either bugged spawnrate or does not take into account 4 player squads.

Ran with a group Mars- Alator, Mercury - Odin, Ceres - Cinxia and on all 3 of them, enemies spawned once in a blue moon. Basically if u were to cap 2 points to make a slow round, at 25% - 100 enemies in total would spawn for 4 players (no spawn blocks anywhere) or 200 for 50%, etc. Additionally Mercury - Odin for some reason had 3 Interception points, instead of 4 (although that run stalker spawn, so maybe it affected it somehow).

Not sure if anyone else here has reported it, because I'm not going to read through 6 pages of text... X3

There's a melee movement speed restiction that got introduced into warframe after SotR was released.

You can't move forward/sprint while using combos in melee like we used to. Now enemies that have any semblance of walking away from us will always dodge our attacks, and it's been getting quite annoying. It hits heavy melees the most, and boy do I love my hammers.

Bug or unlisted change?

9 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Not sure if anyone else here has reported it, because I'm not going to read through 6 pages of text... X3

There's a melee movement speed restiction that got introduced into warframe after SotR was released.

You can't move forward/sprint while using combos in melee like we used to. Now enemies that have any semblance of walking away from us will always dodge our attacks, and it's been getting quite annoying. It hits heavy melees the most, and boy do I love my hammers.

Bug or unlisted change?

Confirming the presence of this. Hopefully it is just a bug.

Jordas Golem Assassinate node shows locked and unfinished on Eris. The Jordas Precept quest was completed recently (right before the Specters update) and I have the Atlas blueprint but I'm unable to select or play the node. Also, previously was able to deploy extractor on Eris (before Specters update) but still confirmed unable to do so after the latest hotfix (maybe the two issues are related?).

On 2016. 7. 9. at 10:11 AM, Void8 said:

Kubrow body-type bug after last update.

tO3ElPI.jpg

1. just common baby

hEObU8k.jpg

2. quick growth 

3. back to stasis

4. go to mission, dojo or something

5. check stasis again

1VzKIve.jpg

6. um? why is he still baby?

GdFfEq5.jpg

7. he is big baby now

qEgUw3P.jpg

8. could customize with any masking gen color (even kavt's making colors too. is this intended btw? - it's cool anyway) 

iwww9va.jpg

9. we can carry him to mission with baby body shape

w58tUsn.jpg

10. and when you back to liset, he's back to be matured form again

but most horroble thing of this bug is...

adult(bulky-fat)-> baby form -> adult(athletic- normal) : natural body type also changed sometimes. (couldn't back to original bodyshape)

please fix this horroble bug DE : )

always thank you.

+ after hoxfix 3~4 

lSKue9d.jpg baby body again

ok let's see how it works in game 

HZi9EbQ.jpg

?? !!!!  F*ck

back to liset

2lko9dF.jpg

hue 

case#2

BzKhRmA.jpg

? he was bulky(fat) lotus kubrow but after baby shape bug, she changed to stripe, athletic(normal) shape.

tIhtr9f.jpg

omg

reGrjAa.jpg

backed to the lotus after visiting dojo

and never bulky again.. orz

------------------

plz fix this bugs de.

Edited by Void8

There appears to be a return of the "melee bug" with the latest Hotfix wherein after some action like jumping and then attacking you find yourself unable to use melee attacks. The button still registers the action as you can, for example, perform an execute attack, but otherwise melee seems to be locked out of use.