Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really DE? we are talking about how we hate nullifiers and you just... BUFF THEM? REALLY?

Kaiser_Suoh

Just now, marelooke said:

Anyway the problem isn't just the act of rebuffing, the problem is how bloody often you have to it during a mission. For all I care make those abilities not work in the bubble, but don't take them off.

This.

Disable the effect but leave the power on. Melee frames will be running Rage anyway so "But energy..." arguments don't really hold up.

8 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Mag huh.. well I'd be lucky if there's an enemy near but outside a Nullifier's bubble, to Magnetize and kill that mofo as fast as I can.

See this is what I keep asking for: confirmation that the bubble kills magnetize on contact. I can't get to my computer till next week. If it kills magnetize, then this strategy doesn't work. I used to solo void missions with mag easily, since magnetize would damage the bubble. But if this has changed then mag has become much less viable in the void and versus corpus.

3 minutes ago, Railgun_Alter said:

Then I'll ask you

Do you seriously bring a squishy frame to do, say, a T4 Survival 60 Minutes run all by yourself?
Cause I don't.

Uh, yes. I do. Mag is great at this, because she can use her bubbles to block enemy fire. Doing so requires you to play tactically and be aware of your surroundings. It's a lot of fun. But I guess you'd rather I just play like you from now on. Good thing they don't limit playstyles!

Just now, Lord_Azrael said:

See this is what I keep asking for: confirmation that the bubble kills magnetize on contact. I can't get to my computer till next week. If it kills magnetize, then this strategy doesn't work. I used to solo void missions with mag easily, since magnetize would damage the bubble. But if this has changed then mag has become much less viable in the void and versus corpus.

Given that they disable Snow Globe on contact I wouldn't get my hopes up... (and if it works it's likely unintended and will be fixed)

You know what's really funny? The people who respond with "well duh they're easy to kill git gud lol" have entirely forgotten the third nully killing meta: the glaive prime. Mine can one-shot level 150 nullifiers through the bubble. Looks like that's gonna be my main melee from now on...

I just think it's funny because those who seem to think I don't know how to kill them ("just shoot the bubble? Melee? I never thought of those!") apparently don't know about one of the most effective means of killing them.

6 hours ago, Tymerc said:

Speak for yourself. I enjoy Nullifiers because they counter mindless ability spam while also dealing out good damage. 

Actually Nullifiers is breaking all the games rules , this is the first games to have a common ennemy that is able to counter all kind of powers ,I mean that ennemy is not even ability or skill , he just move around with a moving globe everything normal I don't even know how he can get that much power and tech to do this.

1 minute ago, Lord_Azrael said:

You know what's really funny? The people who respond with "well duh they're easy to kill git gud lol" have entirely forgotten the third nully killing meta: the glaive prime. Mine can one-shot level 150 nullifiers through the bubble. Looks like that's gonna be my main melee from now on...

I just think it's funny because those who seem to think I don't know how to kill them ("just shoot the bubble? Melee? I never thought of those!") apparently don't know about one of the most effective means of killing them.

Heh, yeah I keep doing that too for some reason. Like showing off that I can adapt and not complain, like some baby trying to prove something others can do e.e

Never tried the throwing melee method, that's useful to know.

Apologies for the "git gud lol" post of mine xD

Speak for yourself. I enjoy Nullifiers because they counter mindless ability spam while also dealing out good damage. 

"I don't really mind getting my limbs chopped off, it makes my day to day more annoying since simple activities become harder and doing things I enjoy is not longer an option. But it makes my life a bit more interesting." u wot 

6 minutes ago, ViolentSweed said:

"I don't really mind getting my limbs chopped off, it makes my day to day more annoying since simple activities become harder and doing things I enjoy is not longer an option. But it makes my life a bit more interesting." u wot 

Enemies, man. In a game, we're supposed to love to hate them. He means that. I enjoy nullifiers as well, but some minor changes should be made to them.

meanwhile they also bottle neck a players choice in weapons because unless you use some high damage bullet house your going to take forever killing that bubble, making them anti fun for players who like using shot guns, snipers, and bows

the other issue is players hate nulifiers because there is neither no challenge to them or any meaningful reward to killing these annoying units that exist solely to well bottle neck play styles and make everyone upset 

Just now, Melos-mevim said:

meanwhile they also bottle neck a players choice in weapons because unless you use some high damage bullet house your going to take forever killing that bubble, making them anti fun for players who like using shot guns, snipers, and bows

the other issue is players hate nulifiers because there is neither no challenge to them or any meaningful reward to killing these annoying units that exist solely to well bottle neck play styles and make everyone upset 

shotguns lol what 

you get in close you should be in the nulifier bubble by default when using a shotgun because its a CLOSE RANGE WEAPON why are you using it as a sniper rifle 

killing nulifier is easy with a shotgun

Just now, hazerddex said:

shotguns lol what 

you get in close you should be in the nulifier bubble by default when using a shotgun because its a CLOSE RANGE WEAPON why are you using it as a sniper rifle 

I used shotguns as an example, and your whole "lol wut m8" argument still does not explain sniper rifles, or bows,

also by the way don't know if you know this some shotguns have a nice tight spread making them good at both medium range and close range.

29 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

You know what's really funny? The people who respond with "well duh they're easy to kill git gud lol" have entirely forgotten the third nully killing meta: the glaive prime. Mine can one-shot level 150 nullifiers through the bubble.

build pls

2 minutes ago, Melos-mevim said:

I used shotguns as an example, and your whole "lol wut m8" argument still does not explain sniper rifles, or bows,

also by the way don't know if you know this some shotguns have a nice tight spread making them good at both medium range and close range.

still does not excuse you being unable to killing a nulifier with a shotgun 

and as for sniper even if nulifiers were not in the game they would still be pretty bad in a game where you should be moving all the time. 

removing nulifiers wont fix the sniper rifle until they make it 100% accuracy from hip fire 

so its sniper rifle themselves that need help nothing wrong with the nulifiers move along 

Edited by hazerddex

still does not exuse you being unable to killing a nulifier with a shotgun

and as for sniper even if nulifiers were not in the game they would still be pritty bad in a game where you should be moving all the time. 

removing nulifiers wont fix the sniper rifle untill they make it 100% accuracy from hip fire 

ok and you are still forgetting BOWS a weapon family that is fantastic against every other unit in the game but is made worthless because it takes 12 arrows just to knock out the bubble.

yes any weapon can kill the nulifier them self really easy but you have to get in the bubble to do that, if you are using any low health low armor frame that depends on survival powers to well survive you are doomed to die if you go in that bubble, ideally you want to kill them from a far, but the bubbles since they use an object based health are immune to crits making any weapon that does not fire a thousand bullets per second worthless against them from a distance, forcing the player to have no choice but to run in to the bubble and get themselves killed by all the other enemy units when they loose their essential self buffing powers, when a corpus tech just looks in their general direction.

this is the real flaw with nulifiers they limit play styles and they limit weapon choices

1 minute ago, hazerddex said:

shotguns lol what 

The whole point is *not* going in the bubble to not lose your buffs.

Also you can borrow my Hek if you think you can't blow stuff away at range with a shotty. (though I wouldn't try to destroy a nullifier buffle with it...)

Just now, Melos-mevim said:

ok and you are still forgetting BOWS a weapon family that is fantastic against every other unit in the game but is made worthless because it takes 12 arrows just to knock out the bubble.

yes any weapon can kill the nulifier them self really easy but you have to get in the bubble to do that, if you are using any low health low armor frame that depends on survival powers to well survive you are doomed to die if you go in that bubble, ideally you want to kill them from a far, but the bubbles since they use an object based health are immune to crits making any weapon that does not fire a thousand bullets per second worthless against them from a distance, forcing the player to have no choice but to run in to the bubble and get themselves killed by all the other enemy units when they loose their essential self buffing powers, when a corpus tech just looks in their general direction.

this is the real flaw with nulifiers they limit play styles and they limit weapon choices

bows run on same concept as shot gun get in hit it with a arrow or idk you have 3 weapons kill him with a melee quick strick  why are you wasting your time shooting outside the bubble  go in there and kill them i dont know how this is a novelty concept to you

Just now, marelooke said:

Also you can borrow my Hek if you think you can't blow stuff away at range with a shotty. (though I wouldn't try to destroy a nullifier buffle with it...)

I hope the Hek is not the only shotgun you use then.

1 minute ago, marelooke said:

im well aware that you can use a shotgun at range but it still does not change that fact that the best strategy for killing a nulifier is to kill it inside the bubble  also your buffs can come back in seconds   i do it as chroma nezha  zephyr equinox   wukong all the time its really not that big a deal you can just activate your skill again 

bows run on same concept as shot gun get in hit it with a arrow or idk you have 3 weapons kill him with a melee quick strick  why are you wasting your time shooting outside the bubble  go in there and kill them i dont know how this is a novelty concept to you

because lets say I am running mesa a low shield low armor medium health warframe against level 40 corpus, now without my shatter shield and shooting gallery buffs any of these corpus can and will kill me in one maybe two shots, I need these abilities up at all times to survive (there are many other frames that work like this) I spot a nulifier, now I like running for my weapons if we want an example, dread, ak magnus, and mios, yes I can run inside that bubble and kill the nulifier with one ht from any of these weapons. however once I step inside that bubble I loose those 2 self buffing powers necessary to survive. and instantly the nearest detron crewman or corpus tech, or hell lets say we are fighting corrupted and its a bombard, shoot at me and I die instantly.

I had to type that all out because you sir were un able to read my prior post that said for frames that need self buffs to survive they can't go in the bubble.

now I know what you are going to say next, "gee why not just use I don't know a more durable frame" and I will then respond that you are then proving me right when I argue the fault with nulifiers is they force players in to specific play styles and that in no way should ever be encouraged in game design