Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really DE? we are talking about how we hate nullifiers and you just... BUFF THEM? REALLY?

Kaiser_Suoh

4 minutes ago, Zoracraft said:

"Great enemy design"

1: Makes enemies inside the bubble immune to abilities

2: purges abilities active on warframes when they enter the bubble (note that usually the nullie runs at the players, not the other way around)

3: Damage done to the bubble is incredibly neutered by mechanics that require hours of studying to figure out. In the end, they just make bows and snipers useless against corpus.

4: Uses a sniper rifle, one of the hardest-scaling enemy weapons. A sortie level Nullifier pretty much has a nuke launcher strapped to his arm.

5: Limited Max shrink rate on bubble, often causing wastes of ammo unless you get a doctorate in how many shots it takes to kill a nullie bubble.

They limit the types of weapons you can use. They limit the frames you can use (hope you didn't like that self buff). They try to incentivize entering the bubble to butcher the d$@& thing by making the shield a pain to kill, but then incentivize staying out of the shield to keep your abilities active, where you still have to weather the time it takes to kill the shield and the barrage of Lanka fire.

1: the entire point of a nullifier.

2: If you arent running/gliding at the null to kill them inside the bubble, you are doing it wrong.

3: No, it makes bows and snipers useless against nullifier bubbles.

4: So you would rather every enemy use low-damage weapons while you one-two shot everything with your tonkor? double standard yourself much?

5: You have secondaries for a reason.

They do not limit what weapons you use, only the range of weapons you use. You have three weapons to equip, utilize them. If you are relying on your buff to stay alive, you aren't doing it right. Energy gain is a triviality in this game anymore, recasting a low-energy, high efficiency buff is nothing.

3 hours ago, Tveoh said:

This is a bad thing?    sounds like a good thing actually.  Means Frost can go out and kill Nullifiers and not worry about his globe going away cause the touched the nullifier.   

Honestly...  Nullifiers are a good thing,  they help to limit ability spam.   yes abilities are part of the game, but doesn't mean you should only use them.   and most Nullifiers can be downed in a single spin attack depending on the melee weapon you use.  So..  they aren't hard..  like.. Ever.   not even the ones that make a frost globe themselves. 

Can hate all you want.   But even with all the "posts" about nullifiers being bad, and OP.    its really just a small number of people complaining, with the rest of us.   Taking down the nullifiers as it wasn't even there to start with.

Yes go and spin attack a level 150 nullified.  Or even one with a horde of other enemies.  You are putting yourself at great risk.

3 minutes ago, cghawk said:

and yet that 1 enemy takes away the only advantage we have against all the factions, even from a lore standpoint it makes no sense

No, it does make sense. The Corpus are the go-to masters now of Void technology due to their frequent visits to the void. The ability to detect void signatures has been in-game for over 2 years now, and they have even replicated several Warframe abilities for their eximus units. Finding a way to block the powers in a limited area coupled with a small AoE shield is child's play to them now.

3 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

1: the entire point of a nullifier.

2: If you arent running/gliding at the null to kill them inside the bubble, you are doing it wrong.

3: No, it makes bows and snipers useless against nullifier bubbles.

4: So you would rather every enemy use low-damage weapons while you one-two shot everything with your tonkor? double standard yourself much?

5: You have secondaries for a reason.

They do not limit what weapons you use, only the range of weapons you use. You have three weapons to equip, utilize them. If you are relying on your buff to stay alive, you aren't doing it right. Energy gain is a triviality in this game anymore, recasting a low-energy, high efficiency buff is nothing.

Chromas vex armor and elemental ward say hi.

Edited by achromos

Just now, NeithanDiniem said:

No, it does make sense. The Corpus are the go-to masters now of Void technology due to their frequent visits to the void. The ability to detect void signatures has been in-game for over 2 years now, and they have even replicated several Warframe abilities for their eximus units. Finding a way to block the powers in a limited area coupled with a small AoE shield is child's play to them now.

Too bad the tenno are so behind on the technology that they can't seem to patch the globe holes that the big rockets of bombards seem to so penetrate so easily. 

26 minutes ago, minidelight said:

I had the same exact experience right now.....what a terrible gameplay experience...the void had alot of problems, but nothing like insta spawning Nullies right next to you...IMHO this patch needed alot more work before it was released

Glad you agree. Yeah, this implementation is pretty bad. Product of crunch/rush probably, but I agree: Not ready for public consumption.

not a problem for me, u shoot with secura penta near them...wait a little....a little more and BAM! u trigger the bomb in they're bubble , u kill everyone inside it.

Edited by Sirfol

12 minutes ago, achromos said:

Yes go and spin attack a level 150 nullified.  Or even one with a horde of other enemies.  You are putting yourself at great risk.

Usually by those levels i'm bored with the mission and tend to leave.    Endless missions are nice,  but i have better things to do then stick around for endurance runs, that just aren't worth it, other then what barging right about lasting till wave 10,000 in a mission?    ya no thanks.    

1 hour ago, mixok said:

Use your weapons, a warframe is not only about powers. You have to know that.

Everything depends on damage and defence .. where is the defence if i come across a whole group of nullifier .
And not being able to use sniper´s / shotgun´s

8 minutes ago, rockscl said:

i cant understand how people really has a problem with nullies, they only demand from the player to have 2 working brain cells

Its not so much that we have troubles dealing with them. Its very simple. W+EEEEE. But it isn't how hard it is to take down, but how destructive it is play types beyond the one or two types that pretty much work on every thing. I think its harder to understand people who think they are a great challange that forces you to think

2 minutes ago, MacabreHaze said:

Its not so much that we have troubles dealing with them. Its very simple. W+EEEEE. But it isn't how hard it is to take down, but how destructive it is play types beyond the one or two types that pretty much work on every thing. I think its harder to understand people who think they are a great challange that forces you to think

I equipped something full auto, SO MUCH THINKING WAS DONE! SUCH CHALLENGE WOWS!

(hope you get my irony xD)

18 minutes ago, achromos said:

Chromas vex armor and elemental ward say hi.

Trinity's Link N' Bless joins the tea party

9 minutes ago, rockscl said:

i cant understand how people really has a problem with nullies, they only demand from the player to have 2 working brain cells

21 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Pretty much this.

If your fun relies solely on being able to nuke your way through hordes of enemies unchallenged, then you should be elsewhere.

We are at a point where some player CAN and totally WILL chew through lvl100 enemies like it's child play. 
So having 1 single unit being able to disable only our powers suddenly breaks the game? 

You people just want the easy way out of it by erasing Nullifiers from the game. It's not going to happen in the near future, and hopefully, it won't be ever happening.

4 hours ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

Every complaint about nullifiers seems to be that they function exactly how they are designed too.

^^^

i can still run in gut/shoot them run out easly so not much has changed

Edited by hazerddex

Just now, Railgun_Alter said:

If your fun relies solely on being able to nuke your way through hordes of enemies unchallenged, then you should be elsewhere.

We are at a point where some player CAN and totally WILL chew through lvl100 enemies like it's child play. 
So having 1 single unit being able to disable only our powers suddenly breaks the game? 

You people just want the easy way out of it by erasing Nullifiers from the game. It's not going to happen in the near future, and hopefully, it won't be ever happening.

this game was always like this before crybabies started saying it was too easy with ability spam

the fact remains the majority of players liked this aspect of warframe, seeing as how this game is mostly a PvE game while butchering hordes of mobs and the challlenge lies in having to do more and more damage to a point where you cant kill them anymore with your abilities and have to switch to weapons

if you had ever done endless defense in pre U7 you would know that late game the abilities are there solely to cc and at some point killing mobs would take so much time that a simple cc immune if the mob was cced 3-4 times would have fixed the problem

but no, DE took this route, and they are hated for it

and they deserve every hate they got for it and still do

2 minutes ago, Eliakin said:

For those who said that with this buf got better it is because not fought level nullifier 150 or more in sortie or void

Jat Kittag + ground slam = easy target. Use the right weapon for the job and stop using a screwdriver as a saw.

I don't see a problem honestly. I mostly use excal and frost. And this change hits them the most. But they are still manageable if you are not going to lose yourselves in endless missions. As frost I generally jump near them and slide attack to one shot kill then bullet jump to escape. If their position is too crowded, I simply use my guns. They are always the priority target along with bombards. They are still the same in that regard.

If I am facing high level enemies, they are not coming to amuse me. They are coming to kill me unless I plan accordingly. I don't think a lvl 150 nulifier needs to be designed such a way that it can be easily disposed of by spamming a power key. So I am not bothered by this change.

2 minutes ago, BlackVortex said:

this game was always like this before crybabies started saying it was too easy with ability spam

the fact remains the majority of players liked this aspect of warframe, seeing as how this game is mostly a PvE game while butchering hordes of mobs and the challlenge lies in having to do more and more damage to a point where you cant kill them anymore with your abilities and have to switch to weapons

if you had ever done endless defense in pre U7 you would know that late game the abilities are there solely to cc and at some point killing mobs would take so much time that a simple cc immune if the mob was cced 3-4 times would have fixed the problem

but no, DE took this route, and they are hated for it

and they deserve every hate they got for it and still do

your not suppose to be able to do endless defense -.- you supose to leave or be forced to leave at some point

Edited by hazerddex