Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Fissure System is Actually REALLY Good

Matsoman

39 minutes ago, polarity said:

Plat prices plummet  = less people farming to sell = plat prices stabilize.

Economics is a lot like natural systems.  It self regulates to a fair extent through feedback loops.

More people will farm out the primes they need for themselves, because it's easier now. Which creates a decrease of demand for prime parts. The economic dynamics won't compensate for that, because it's a real decrease in demand.

Just now, Gelkor said:

It is a bit worse for pure solo players, but on the other hand it's very simple to pug now, so if you don't mind just pugging it, it's pretty easy and enjoyable.

it's horrible now, before 1 key would yield an item for everyone

now everyone needs 1 key for an item

meaning instead of 1 key = 4 items now its 4 keys = 4 items

hard nerf

not to mention the modes where you could get endless drops off of 1 key, now you are limited to 1 item

another hard nerf

DE should change its name to Digital Extreme Nerfs

6 minutes ago, BlackVortex said:

hard nerf

not to mention the modes where you could get endless drops off of 1 key, now you are limited to 1 item

another hard nerf

You completely ignore the fact that it is IMMENSELY easier to get the items you want now. The people on the forums todays are kinda convincing me many of you really don't even play the game

I see you've spent your whole day complaining about everything and anything in the game? Kinda weird.

Edited by Endgame77

1 minute ago, Endgame77 said:

You completely ignore the fact that it is IMMENSELY easier to get the items you want now. The people on the forums todays are kinda convincing me many of you really don't even play the game

I see you've spent your whole day complaining about everything and anything in the game? Kinda weird.

Eh, I think part of the issue is, I don't want anything. I just want to do some Void Exterminate to level mag and also acquire an item that I can ducat/maybe use. Which currently, is not an option at all times.

5 minutes ago, BlackVortex said:

hard nerf

another hard nerf

It's just that most people don't understand that DE is not here to make friends, they are here for money. Especially now that they were bought by a massive, chinese company they have people to answer to when it comes to profit. They will change whatever is necessary to make buying platinum and prime packages a standard now, and they are succeeding.

People can't Draco. Sell boosters.

People can't get void drops if they don't have the specific item. Sell those in the store.

Wrap it up around a package of "convenience" and you have a massive, for-profit-only change. Just make the items be good at first so people think the system is golden, then turn it back to low numbers and chances and they get away with it.

1 minute ago, Sorkheff said:

Eh, I think part of the issue is, I don't want anything. I just want to do some Void Exterminate to level mag and also acquire an item that I can ducat/maybe use. Which currently, is not an option at all times.

Umm, you don't need keys to access the Void so it's easier than ever. You really haven't played the game have you? You really seem to just be being negative for the sake of being negative. Before it would have cost you a key, now you use a projection. Exact same thing except now you have choice.

Edited by Endgame77

Just now, Heatnix. said:

It's just that most people don't understand that DE is not here to make friends, they are here for money. Especially now that they were bought by a massive, chinese company they have people to answer to when it comes to profit. They will change whatever is necessary to make buying platinum and prime packages a standard now, and they are succeeding.

People can't Draco. Sell boosters.

People can't get void drops if they don't have the specific item. Sell those in the store.

Wrap it up around a package of "convenience" and you have a massive, for-profit-only change. Just make the items be good at first so people think the system is golden, then turn it back to low numbers and chances and they get away with it.

I'm fully aware of this and have been for the past 3 years

which is why I pulled the plug on funding DE

1 minute ago, Endgame77 said:

Been closing fissures all day.  Got a bunch of trash, enough traces to fully boost one, still didn't get the desired piece.  I fail to see where this "IMMENSELY" thing comes from.  It's still running the same mission over and over and over getting mostly things you don't need. 

13 minutes ago, allibound said:

Been closing fissures all day.  Got a bunch of trash, enough traces to fully boost one, still didn't get the desired piece.  I fail to see where this "IMMENSELY" thing comes from.  It's still running the same mission over and over and over getting mostly things you don't need. 

Maybe try teaming up with 3 other people. Do you understand the system?

5 minutes ago, allibound said:

Maybe try not assuming I'm solo.  Do you understand that 4 chances at a 5% drop is not 20%?

Still better than 5% and don't have to do 20 minute runs stuck at the same drop rate.
Imagine if 4 people use the same relic that's fully enhanced. EZ MONEY

11 minutes ago, allibound said:

Maybe try not assuming I'm solo.  Do you understand that 4 chances at a 5% drop is not 20%?

You're right, it's an 18.6% chance. Huge difference eh?

So now, with a team of 4 you have an 18.6% chance to get the item you want as opposed to a 5% chance.

Edited by Endgame77

Just now, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Can someone explain the new system?

1. Do I get to choose whatever item is in the particular Relic's loot table or is it still RNG?
  2. Do I need to level up the Relic with Traces to get the last item on the list?

It's still rng, but if you run with a group, you get to choose any of the rolled rewards if everyone brought a relic

You don't need to charge a relic. Charging increases the odds of the rare drop a bit.

Just now, CrazyCortex said:

It's still rng, but if you run with a group, you get to choose any of the rolled rewards if everyone brought a relic

You don't need to charge a relic. Charging increases the odds of the rare drop a bit.

Fantastic! Thank you. I've been trying to get an answer for the past 2 hours and being on console I can't do it myself. The new system compromises by shortening the amount of runs but at the same time lower the quantity of prime parts. I can live with that.

This is the greatest update to warframe ever because of the new void. I really hope they don't change anything because it is great. You now have choices and if you don't get lucky maybe one of your crew does and you can share, plus you can get different drop tables if people have different relics. I finally got Ash BP in just a few runs rather than slogging through t3 def for nothing for hours. I havn't even tried the new upgrading drops system but if it guarantees a rare drop then this system became even more amazing. 

People may complain about how this will ruin the economy but the void has been hurting for a long long time and this is a vast improvement. New players and old players alike shouldn't have to grind for hours on the same maps just to get the last part they need. On most major updates there are major bugs or problems with some of the changes but even taking bugs into consideration I've had more fun and enjoyment from spectres of the rail than I have from any other update. The fact that we didn't even get War Within yet and I havn't even touched the kavats or archwing changes and I'm this happy is amazing. Thank you DE for all the hard work because IMO it paid off.  

It is way less stressful than doing Survival till rotation C just to get something I don't need, plus, you can upgrade your chances of getting those pesky rarer parts easier now! I've done a two "T3S" (I don't remember new name xD) trying to get Vauban Prime Systems, and got two Volt Prime neurosomethings, but hey! is way better than getting a Forma at wave 20!

4 hours ago, Lokime said:

It is way less stressful than doing Survival till rotation C just to get something I don't need, plus, you can upgrade your chances of getting those pesky rarer parts easier now! I've done a two "T3S" (I don't remember new name xD) trying to get Vauban Prime Systems, and got two Volt Prime neurosomethings, but hey! is way better than getting a Forma at wave 20!

difference is the forma costs you 1 key and up to that point you will have gotten 3 other parts and the possibitlity to stay in the mission for more parts

now each player basically spends a key (they are not called keys anymore but its still the same idea, no key no loot) and can only go out with 1 reward which is STILL based on rng

btw the volt neuroptics are just the old volt helmets. I had tons of those and they dropped like flies so I would actually be crying if those were the rewards that I'd gotten

Edited by BlackVortex