The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 1

[DE]Drew

Still no fix for magnetize now doing seemingly little to no DOT compared to before the patch, i know they reduced its absorption with beam weapons but it seems to be absorbing way less damage from all sources then it should now. EG: http://i.imgur.com/Cfy4NAT.jpg a heavy gunner having shot for 30 seconds straight only doing 700DPS to itself, http://i.imgur.com/yQRTvxi.jpg and a bombard having shot itself 5 times only doing 4DPS to itself.

Cannot use 1080P fullscreen on hotfix 1. Once I set the resoloution, there is a huge boarder, and everything looks like garbage, and cannot mouse to the right or bottom third of the game. 
Restart the program, and it's reset to windowed mode.

Isn't there a better way to display equipment blueprints in the Market? Right now, they are almost hidden. You have to look carefuly to notice that the Credits icon is actually for the blueprint option.

There should have a way to search for the weapon you want and then the search result shows the weapon AND the weapon blueprint.

EDIT 1: the game starts every time in Windowed mode after this hotfix, regardless if you had other option enabled before or after this hotfix.

EDIT 2: ok, apparently the launcher reseted the Fullscreen option. Now it's on Fullscreen after enabling it again.

Edited by RextintorZ

3 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Game is now unplayable:

Open it up: Windowed mode. 

Change it to Full Screen. Save. Mouse will not navigate full screen.

Close out. Go back in.

Windowed mode.

I cannot even PLAY the game. Way to go.

Found a fix. Load up Warframe (the bit before you click play) and click on the "cog" at top right and tick "full screen".

Edited by RageOfAThousandSuns

Just now, Knauss said:

Cannot use 1080P fullscreen on hotfix 1. Once I set the resoloution, there is a huge boarder, and everything looks like garbage, and cannot mouse to the right or bottom third of the game. 
Restart the program, and it's reset to windowed mode.

select Fullscreen in your warframe launch settings before running the game

18 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Okina now match polarity of Spinning Needle stance.

Not  quite, it did not change the stance slot, one of the polarities from the normal slots from a madurai to a vazarin polarity... i still can't properly equip spinning needle.

1 minute ago, lightdragon64 said:

Not  quite, it did not change the stance slot, one of the polarities from the normal slots from a madurai to a vazarin polarity... i still can't properly equip spinning needle.

yup so another hotfix is needed to fix this fix XD

20 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Okina now match polarity of Spinning Needle stance.

That's not the case. The stance polatiry is the same as before, but the first slot polartiy was changed from madurai to vazarin. I know because I put Pressure Point there and now it doesn't fit anymore.