The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Con Visitors, give DE a direct feedback about the problems of the new update.

28 minutes ago, CrazyCortex said:

What if I told you, there is no crisis. it's just a very small and vocal group of people that hate anything that has to do with change. Also, I'm sure the devs are aware of what's going on in the forums. The last couple of hotfixes helped ease some of the issues. Plus, it has only been a single day since the update went live. Give it time, people generally calm down after a while anyways and the real feedback (ones that have actual thought put into them) comes up.

And it's a good idea to ask directly at Tennocon, but I urge people to be respectful when they ask their questions. IN fact, be respectful when giving any kind of feedback, it always nets more positive results because you're more likely to be listened to.

You have to admit that junctions not registering requirements on and off, and invasions + sorties being completely broken is a big problem.

Since they don't work weekends I can basically only play fissures until they're fixed, but since 4 Nullifiers spawn on top of me I can hardly be bothered to even do those.

31 minutes ago, CrazyCortex said:

What if I told you, there is no crisis. it's just a very small and vocal group of people that hate anything that has to do with change. Also, I'm sure the devs are aware of what's going on in the forums. The last couple of hotfixes helped ease some of the issues. Plus, it has only been a single day since the update went live. Give it time, people generally calm down after a while anyways and the real feedback (ones that have actual thought put into them) comes up.

And it's a good idea to ask directly at Tennocon, but I urge people to be respectful when they ask their questions. IN fact, be respectful when giving any kind of feedback, it always nets more positive results because you're more likely to be listened to.

i did a invasion mission, not that it counts wrong, it is described as level 13-15 with a radiation level of 100 and enemies which kills you on the fly, its the invasion mission on mars, and it doesnt count as invasion and it doesnt give credits

sorites, no credits

and much more bugs, if i should report all the bugs i even could start work for DE =)

honestly

ps: i dont feel respected really by DE or the gamingindustry (thats another theme, for shure)

what should i do now by the very unsave feeling i get from this update even that i love it, stop playing until i read here respectfully that all is fine again ? ,-)

and who gives me time and cash back for the hours of playing bugs ? or strange players in the team ?

so, simply stop playing, right ? =)

or spending hours to report and support with time and money, right ?

shure, was that now respectful enough ? =)

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, GreyEnneract said:

You have to admit that junctions not registering requirements on and off, and invasions + sorties being completely broken is a big problem.

Since they don't work weekends I can basically only play fissures until they're fixed, but since 4 Nullifiers spawn on top of me I can hardly be bothered to even do those.

Bugs come up and they get fixed, I'm not saying they're not happening, and I'm not saying there aren't issues with the update. I'm saying there is no crisis, i.e the OP saying that players are leaving because of the update when it's still in the introductory stages. That's what the OP was referring to. 

2 minutes ago, black7coat said:

i did a invasion mission, not that it counts wrong, it is described as level 13-15 with a radiation level of 100 and enemies which kills you on the fly, its the invasion mission on mars, and it doesnt count as invasion and it doesnt give credits

sorites, no credits

and much more bugs, if i should report all the bugs i even could start work for DE =)

honestly

That's what we should be doing, bringing these hiccups to the attention of the devs. We got two hotfixes in a very short amount of time, and seeing as this is one of the larger updates, they still have a ton to get through. It takes time.

Dude market has crap ton of new features like search bar, bundle indicator, showing the items you own, showing if that item can be buildable through clan. Dev's aware of the problems and said they will fix the p2w appearance.

Yet we are here complaining about a market screen with more features.

Just now, CrazyCortex said:

Bugs come up and they get fixed, I'm not saying they're not happening, and I'm not saying there aren't issues with the update. I'm saying there is no crisis, i.e the OP saying that players are leaving because of the update when it's still in the introductory stages. That's what the OP was referring to. 

That's what we should be doing, bringing these hiccups to the attention of the devs. We got two hotfixes in a very short amount of time, and seeing as this is one of the larger updates, they still have a ton to get through. It takes time.

I'd say that the crisis isn't the update itself, it's that half the content is literally unplayable.

37 minutes ago, CrazyCortex said:

How about some hotfixes because the game is unplayable for lots of people? There are litteraly hundreds of bugs.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

Are you seriously mad ? it looks way more clean and organized

Spoiler

full.png

Eh... What are you smoking? Can I have some too?  Seriously, it is quite confusing to navigate, and getting to where you want takes a lot of clicks, and takes a long time.
Now the screen estate is mmostly dedicated for diorama with pretty pictures designed to lure the attention span challenged goldfish, hoping someone bites and throws their money and panties at them. The menu navigation is also very slow and awkward way, because you will have absolutely no clue if you are going in the right direction in the "tree" when you look for something in particular. I don't particularly fancy having to mash my keyboard to find my stuff, Sure it is nice to have but it is the only good thing on Market atm.

I'd like to see more screen estate for the shop inventory and categories sorted in a more logical way.

26 minutes ago, MrDar1o said:

It's their game, if they want they can change every frame into pink pony. 

Hey, I'll support that!

Spoiler

Somepony called?
mlfw5060_medium.jpg

,,,Yes Pinkie, the PInkieframe is confirmed.

27 minutes ago, CrazyCortex said:

no problems with, i have to mention that people/players/devs get moved into a horrible helplessness with situations like this

then appears action and reaction, sharp critics, sharp words, nobody which post here is interested - or if then very less - to appear agressive and without respect

the situation leads straight to helplessness, that have to be understood as well as i doubt that "code of conduct which breaks every law of free speech" brings things together, even also not the new and old mods which start throwing warning points

btw, who give the cash for everything ? who ? and what does this "who" get finally by posting this or that expression of helplessness ?

and with that i leave that battlefield here ...

things have to change first, human development dont function with statistics ,-)

and nobody cares about what is really said .. so i accept that at every update we have the same troubles and wait patiently until its fixed ... i have no choice if i wanna stay =)

and today is tennocon and tomorrow should be sunday for DE and us, a free day

so i will try to play what functions and leave immediately that what doesnt function until a week is gone =)

i would like to give more and better feedback as well as i have the impression that im not really heared ... no problem, you have founders which get superspecial treatment and there is the designcouncil and here are a few "postmans" which move everything they cant manage in real life and in gaming life to the mods etc.

i think if them go creative and start really supporting both parties then we have a better chance for more respect ;-)

my 2 cents ...

Edited by Guest

For me the only dissapointment is the lack of weapon tiering and balancing (buff old low end and nerf high end wepons). The others I didn't tried yet I am not against any changes but I clearly seen there are tons of problems.

Every changes makes a part of playerbase leaving others will be very happy and again others content or hoping for more improvements. The major problem is the new vs old player questions and what we want with warframe. We want to make a hardcore game where everyone should be skilled to play the game and veterans had some fun because the level competitive enough for them? Or we make casual game with badass space ninjas whom exterminate tons of enemies for fun? Each have their requirement and each thing have cons-pros. If we make a casual game then much more peoples wish to try the game but the older players will leave because of massive boredom or we make a hardcore game which just made for few thousands of loayal ninjas.

Another problems the mechanics and the lack of ideas from the developer team. They rewoking after reworking but this is not time and money saving, instead of this they should know what they want to do with the game otherwise they will just repeat the same mistakes over time. Stuffs made for bandaid and others trying to move some direction but there is no clear directions in this game. After 4 year atleast we need to decide what game we want to make / play (as players).

The merchandising and concepts there are badly implemented but I suppose this is happening because they sold theirself to a chinese company and if they want more finance wise aid from them then they need implement more rng and paidwalls otherwise they cannot repay the aids. I don't want mention the slots, poses and holsters now because everyone know who play a free to play game that is an avarege thing there.

I would like to see more improvements on the multiplayer side and social side of dojo's-relays etc and some player made tournaments which could boost the game replayability and not in a boring repeated ways. I would like that if this game wasn't free to play instead buy once and play forever and they could add microtransaction here and there but that only just limited for skins and alternative themes.

They aren't poor anymore they aren't that team whom needed money badly in the closed beta status and they sold prime acces and founder packs for money.

They are continued this practice instead of normalising the market prices and platinum prices. I would like to buy more platinum if that wasn't that high priced and help their development but they aren't that team whom can make so much good decisions and often I feel just a waste of time and money to help them. Noone arguing how they work because not always work hard and often can plan their next things but the direction is not always good.

They need more developer for fixing things and improving the overall gameplay but they should make a plan what they want to do with their game because nobody can make everyone happy at the same time and peoples will leave and come but for marketing wise really matter what peoples think about their product. Bored peoples can tell to peoples to leave and stay away from this game and many peoples leave before a month because the game has no direction and everyone feels different the game many feels worser others feel the game better but this is subjective. 

...when is Warframe coming out of beta? This has been a beta quite long enough thankyouverymuch :P

The new starmap is a bit too.. sensitive, and the head of the frame trashes and flails uncontrollably on the background, sometimes twisting 80 defgrres and then popping between their shoulders, ansd then the face of the frame pops out of their chest like an Alien Chestburster...

The starmap... Didn't we have this kind of thing in U7? Very similar to it at least.

Addendum: WF befins to remind me of the design of FireFall... At least here we don't lose everything we have every 3 months when they redo everything and literally every aspect the game mechanics is a**ebackwards. :P

Edited by SoanoS

1 hour ago, 5HV3N said:

And think for a second about how vault was supposed to stop existing in starchart 3.0 before you swipe that credit card to buy merch.

In never was supposed to stop to begin with. DE remove old primes not because of Delution of drop tables, but to rise da cost of old prime parts and resell a several years old primes as vaulted items with cosmetic for full price. DE NEVER sayed that prime vault will be gone with starchart 3.0, that was some players misunderstanding of WHY it exist to begin with-To make money\plat sells from nothing, and its works flawlessly.

@-CM-Hekovashi

If between "temporary placed in vault" and "once void gets blown up everything will be for grabs" you are able to read that vault will stay... Let's say I'm envious of ability to self-dilude.

Starchart 3.0 is here, void got blown up, parts didn't get redistributed.

But I must say, I'm curious if they would burst to laughter this time too if asked about it.

Still, as I said before. Words are cheap. Words needs to be checked and called on.

Edited by 5HV3N