Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Prime, Boar Prime, Dakra Prime and Spira Prime blueprint not contain in any of the relics. Intentional?

Genomega

Just now, truthless said:

I was told they are found in relics that were NOT part of the redistibution of keys>relics. I.E. you need to go farm for them.

Translation: access to these was taken from people who put in time and effort to gain it. And now, this will continue with every new prime pack, as DE will simply create new Relics every pack.

1 minute ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Translation: access to these was taken from people who put in time and effort to gain it. And now, this will continue with every new prime pack, as DE will simply create new Relics every pack.

Gotcha

I have not farm for any new Relics yet.
All these are my old stock converted by DE (yes I had much more keys than the relics they gave me, but that is another thing)

So yes, those parts still exist.
Whoever is spreading the false information should have at least tried a little harder.
IE stocking thousands of keys first then hope to catch any bugs that might occur.

qwRCyWN.jpg

KY9L8o4.jpg

gAEu1oO.jpg

gvXhZdx.jpg

Edited by fatpig84

1 minute ago, Agentawesome said:

I actually got Relics which contain Mag/Boar after getting a few from missions. I guess you just need to start searching new ones out. 

That's good to know. Had a few hundred keys, but none of mine had the parts after conversion.

1 minute ago, truthless said:

You linked Meso twice. Also, I had at least as many Lith as you, but I only got 5 types instead of 7.

Because Meso V1 and Meso B1 gave different parts.
I could screenshot the entire Relic list to show the exact parts and BPs that drop but I decide not to bother.
It won't be helpful to most people anyway since they don't even know where those Relic drops.

8 minutes ago, fatpig84 said:

-snip-

Actually, for some people, they didn't get the same distribution of keys.

I had 800+ keys before the update, here is what my Lith keys look like, and those last two were only farmed after the update:

mznWkA9.png

As you can see, something went wrong with the conversion. I am not happy, but have submitted a support ticket, so hopefully it will be resolved.

Edited by Kthal

1 minute ago, Kthal said:

I had 600-800 keys before the update, here is what my Lith keys look like, and those last two were only farmed after the update:

mznWkA9.png

As you can see, something went wrong with the conversion. I am not happy, but have submitted a support ticket, so hopefully it will be resolved.

Mine seems far more... Even in distribution.
Hopefully DE sorts yours out (and all those affected as well).

It appears there was a major flaw in the conversion of Keys to Relics and some folks really got shafted. I know I came out of it with only 5 kinds Relics per Tier. There are also misnamed (double named) Relics. There were two Axi V1s, DE already patched the Meso N2s.

24 minutes ago, Kthal said:

I had 800+ keys before the update, here is what my Lith keys look like, and those last two were only farmed after the update:

mznWkA9.png

How do you have so many relics?!

41 minutes ago, truthless said:

You linked Meso twice. Also, I had at least as many Lith as you, but I only got 5 types instead of 7.

same here, I had at least 100 of T2 mobile defense and T4 survival alone and yet I only have 5 types of keys everywhere. So far I managed to get 1 new relic which contains some of the mag and boar parts but it seems rather unfair.

40 minutes ago, Kthal said:

mznWkA9.png

I have the exact same issue.

49 minutes ago, Kthal said:

mznWkA9.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS 

also sidenote, who in their right mind thought having dozens of different relics and naming them m1/s2/a1/etc was a NON-confusing AF system? =/ 

I don't remember how many keys i had before but i have only relics without any mag/boar/dakra parts.

I'm kinda happy i could secure mag prime before the update went live, but for boar and dakra i have little hope.

Well, whatever, considering how repetitive prime parts farming have become I simply will try to get prime frames and efficient stuff and that will be all, more accessible stuff will be the mastery fodder.

1 hour ago, BlackCoMerc said:

DE will simply create new Relics every pack.

This made me laugh so hard, because you think its true.  Heck maybe it will be, maybe they won't bother fixing anything and make the system worse and worse where you have to spend money or quite.  Boy will my face be red then!

Until that happens though, I will laugh at posts like this, because you have no clue what will happen and being a pessimist about a game just makes you look silly.